Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 414
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: RamiAharonov
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2002, 11:20 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,545
Posted By RamiAharonov
I am not trying to be negative, but I think the...

I am not trying to be negative, but I think the new 20 hired police are enough. There is always 6-7 police on at a time now.

Edit: but if you are planning on applying later, i have nothing against...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2002, 11:10 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 957
Posted By RamiAharonov
haha hhahahahah haha ha ...

haha

hhahahahah

haha

ha

hahahaha
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-03-2002, 06:30 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,896
Posted By RamiAharonov
thats just common sense cheap video cards =...

thats just common sense

cheap video cards = lower colour bit = faster things

32mb and up = high colour bit = better picture
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-03-2002, 02:04 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,207
Posted By RamiAharonov
this is to be announced as the "Quitting Graal...

this is to be announced as the "Quitting Graal Era"

in about 3 days, it will be announced as the "Coming Back To Graal Era"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-25-2002, 07:57 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,735
Posted By RamiAharonov
Hahha it's fun to invade something that doesn't...

Hahha it's fun to invade something that doesn't exsist?



There would be a hell lot of missles needed
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-24-2002, 10:49 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 588
Posted By RamiAharonov
he has 512 ram and 64 mb video i got 11...

he has 512 ram and 64 mb video

i got 11 graals open, but i got lag
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-24-2002, 10:28 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 752
Posted By RamiAharonov
i was losing whatever connection i had to my comp...

i was losing whatever connection i had to my comp after this
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-24-2002, 10:05 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 752
Posted By RamiAharonov
Hahah I'm also banned from Valkoria for wearing...

Hahah I'm also banned from Valkoria for wearing my nbk tag
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-24-2002, 09:52 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 752
Posted By RamiAharonov
Doragon Koden isn't responding

Doragon Koden isn't responding
Forum: Graphic Design 02-23-2002, 12:37 PM
Replies: 752
Views: 79,034
Posted By RamiAharonov
My first post in the graphics forum, because i...

My first post in the graphics forum, because i finally made something I could feel proud of. I started a picture, but I don't know if i should finish it, any opinions?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-23-2002, 07:39 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,355
Posted By RamiAharonov
uhhhhhhh? :confused:

uhhhhhhh? :confused:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-23-2002, 07:25 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,144
Posted By RamiAharonov
Interesting worth-reading conversations on Graal?...

Interesting worth-reading conversations on Graal?

A new era has begun?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-20-2002, 09:04 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,402
Posted By RamiAharonov
Does this playerworld have a website?

Does this playerworld have a website?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 08:49 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 1,807
Posted By RamiAharonov
Haha. Now forums are roleplaying.

Haha. Now forums are roleplaying.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 03:13 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 985
Posted By RamiAharonov
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-17-2002, 12:42 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,390
Posted By RamiAharonov
LETS BEAT HIM WITH OUR SHOES

LETS BEAT HIM WITH OUR SHOES
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-11-2002, 11:55 AM
Replies: 47
Poll: Days left?
Views: 3,110
Posted By RamiAharonov
245 I don't know why i bothered to get a...

245

I don't know why i bothered to get a year account....I also have like 290 on my other =/
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-04-2002, 11:49 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,250
Posted By RamiAharonov
Gameo is cool

Gameo is cool
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-04-2002, 11:46 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 6,283
Posted By RamiAharonov
BATMAN

BATMAN
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 11:51 AM
Replies: 12
Wtf
Views: 892
Posted By RamiAharonov
Unixmad looks so small

Unixmad looks so small
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-27-2002, 11:40 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 2,327
Posted By RamiAharonov
In easier terms: 2 words put together that don't...

In easier terms: 2 words put together that don't fit.

Example: Peaceful Graal
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-27-2002, 07:30 AM
Replies: 92
Views: 6,353
Posted By RamiAharonov
Pretty soon the term "n00bs" will turn into...

Pretty soon the term "n00bs" will turn into "cloudstrifevii" if you continue to make posts like this complete crap that's also insulting yourself.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-27-2002, 07:25 AM
Replies: 92
Views: 6,353
Posted By RamiAharonov
I feel sorry for people like you.

I feel sorry for people like you.
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-27-2002, 07:21 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,470
Posted By RamiAharonov
wtfs its also my birthday today, and i am serious

wtfs its also my birthday today, and i am serious
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-26-2002, 10:09 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,885
Posted By RamiAharonov
Quote from Styrker (GP) Graal is not a...

Quote from Styrker (GP)

Graal is not a dating service!
Showing results 176 to 200 of 414

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.