Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 74 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: PrinceDark
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-05-2006, 09:35 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 7,780
Posted By PrinceDark
If he produces quality content how would his...

If he produces quality content how would his comments have anything to do with his productivity being unreliable?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-01-2006, 08:09 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,692
Posted By PrinceDark
WW2 Zelda style huh. That should be pretty...

WW2 Zelda style huh. That should be pretty interesting.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-29-2006, 09:47 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 14,286
Posted By PrinceDark
Revamp a lot of stuff I would say, but I'm not a...

Revamp a lot of stuff I would say, but I'm not a businessman so whatever. Maybe I got good ideas, maybe not.

For trials make it where they can access only 1 world. That world has to be something...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-29-2006, 12:25 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,490
Posted By PrinceDark
I'm all for seeing dead playerworlds content...

I'm all for seeing dead playerworlds content being used. I wouldn't mind if the End of Ages content was being used by a group of skilled developers since mostly all of us left the project and Graal.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-21-2006, 03:57 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 9,328
Posted By PrinceDark
swimming system? you mean the drowning? its been...

swimming system? you mean the drowning? its been done several times before.

classic is where I bit it off of for EoA. I bit off some parts of GK too with the keys and crap.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-16-2006, 07:00 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 9,328
Posted By PrinceDark
Zodiac is the only reason I even play Graal now....

Zodiac is the only reason I even play Graal now. I'll most likely dissappear again once I get tired of it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-10-2006, 08:47 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,661
Posted By PrinceDark
Yeah damn Haro was fricking good too. Doubt he'll...

Yeah damn Haro was fricking good too. Doubt he'll return.

I see Gate on occasionally. KyleOdin was another GFX beast, and I admired GYoshi's work too.

Its sad when you create things and they...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-02-2006, 12:18 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,595
Posted By PrinceDark
*****. How this went so long without being...

*****. How this went so long without being noticed by any of the mods ...

+5 Graal Street Credit
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-31-2006, 12:06 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,028
Posted By PrinceDark
i saw Wikkid on like 2 days ago when I came to...

i saw Wikkid on like 2 days ago when I came to check out the new server
Forum: Tech Support 08-29-2006, 10:58 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,223
Posted By PrinceDark
bump. i been having this problem for weeks...

bump.

i been having this problem for weeks now. i've deleted my sprites and images, but still the same. :/
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-23-2006, 11:42 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 5,497
Posted By PrinceDark
Babylon is looking pretty nice. It needs work...

Babylon is looking pretty nice. It needs work yeah, but it looks better right now than it did under Alexanders management. :/
Forum: Zodiac News 08-22-2006, 03:44 PM
Replies: 97
Views: 10,596
Posted By PrinceDark
Congrats to Zodiac, though I'm not at all...

Congrats to Zodiac, though I'm not at all impressed. I'll stick to Maloria since it has the same gameplay, just better gfx. :/


Haha. No doubt.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-17-2006, 12:55 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 692
Posted By PrinceDark
wow. Haven't seen that guy in ages. Happy b-day...

wow. Haven't seen that guy in ages. Happy b-day wherever he is now.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-13-2006, 10:40 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,795
Posted By PrinceDark
I made that one on the graal.net snippets years...

I made that one on the graal.net snippets years ago. I don't recommend it for use for obvious reasons (theres much better ways to make it). Plus its incomplete.

edit: whoops theres another I see...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-04-2006, 02:21 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 18,812
Posted By PrinceDark
i didn't have my first graal dream until 2002...

i didn't have my first graal dream until 2002 when guilds and wars was practically dead. i had a nightmare that we had a graal war and I actually died and actually came back to life.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-30-2006, 08:50 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 636
Posted By PrinceDark
okay heres something odd. Where did the level...

okay heres something odd. Where did the level editor go? F4 don't pull it up no more!!
:(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-29-2006, 08:40 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 636
Posted By PrinceDark
sup people

wow I finally got my password back. not really graals fault, but AOL being such a mission to get my pass to my e-mail. so yeah I'm back after a 6 month layoff from playing.

so anything new that...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-27-2006, 04:50 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,098
Posted By PrinceDark
I used to develop because it was fun making...

I used to develop because it was fun making quests similar to Zelda, FF.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-10-2006, 10:07 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,132
Posted By PrinceDark
Wow I been away for too long. So what is the deal...

Wow I been away for too long. So what is the deal with Zenkou anyways. I remember Haro41 and that other sick scripter (was it pfa or tonalftate?) working on it. They still there or what? And what...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-31-2006, 07:48 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,185
Posted By PrinceDark
i would play a single player server online...

i would play a single player server online whenever i get bored. it would need to have some good quests and monsters to keep me interested tho.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-18-2006, 11:53 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 8,420
Posted By PrinceDark
Graal was fun back in 2001, because of the...

Graal was fun back in 2001, because of the communities larger population. There was more people around with similar interests. More interactivity, more guild/spar/pk/event competition. More players...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-18-2006, 03:28 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 816
Posted By PrinceDark
ummm

i just got a sudden urge to play graal again ... buttt. i don't remember my password to this or my other account. how can i go about retrieving them?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-04-2006, 04:24 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,908
Posted By PrinceDark
Me and ETD lost interest and pretty much quit...

Me and ETD lost interest and pretty much quit playing/developing for graal, Zerxus our main levels guy got busy and dissappeared too. Dunno what happened to him. I spoke with Eric before we departed...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-08-2006, 11:15 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 19,264
Posted By PrinceDark
Frolic or Damasca

Frolic or Damasca
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-15-2006, 07:12 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 4,939
Posted By PrinceDark
Definitely. Not everyone needs cuss words to be...

Definitely. Not everyone needs cuss words to be offensive. I can say more offensive comments without cusswords than I do with them. From what I've seen the current filter works just fine. The staff...
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.