Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 491
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TifaKhan
Forum: Crescent Pirates 08-10-2003, 12:13 PM
Replies: 130
Views: 9,998
Posted By TifaKhan
Because they dont want to, because history has a...

Because they dont want to, because history has a habit of repeating itself , because humans are greedy ,i can give you a lot of reasons.

As ive stated i wont fill out Ghosts stupid application...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-10-2003, 02:05 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 5,136
Posted By TifaKhan
Welcome to Graal. I've seen worse than that.

Welcome to Graal.
I've seen worse than that.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 08-10-2003, 01:57 AM
Replies: 130
Views: 9,998
Posted By TifaKhan
Why, we already know your his friend and he's...

Why, we already know your his friend and he's going to pick you no matter what we do.
Once again Misty and i will mutiny.
You become Governor because your his friend, i quit CP.
What have you done...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-09-2003, 05:46 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 5,136
Posted By TifaKhan
He has matured and improved 100% with his...

He has matured and improved 100% with his attitude.
And maybe i'm wrong but if he can post on these forums
on that account, wouldnt Unixmad have had to approve it
in the first place?
He's been...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 08-09-2003, 04:59 PM
Replies: 130
Views: 9,998
Posted By TifaKhan
Ok I just want to say this. I have never...

Ok
I just want to say this.
I have never claimed i could be better than Ghost Pirate, i never even knew him before i joined CP.
What i know is present time.
I came to Kingdoms, joined CP, loved...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 08-09-2003, 09:16 AM
Replies: 130
Views: 9,998
Posted By TifaKhan
I did mention at one stage that it was just...

I did mention at one stage that it was just you,me and misty that worked so hard to build it up.
I wasnt sure what had happened to you Robin and i apologize for not mentioning you more.
Ok ive been...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-09-2003, 09:09 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 5,136
Posted By TifaKhan
I knew it was you too for quite some time. ...

I knew it was you too for quite some time.
Welcome to maturity (even though at times we all act immature)
;)
And Tseng is right.
(btw i had one of his accounts unglobally banned through Nemesis)
Forum: Level Design 08-09-2003, 08:47 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 77,355
Posted By TifaKhan
lmao i remember when Agret applied to be LAT on...

lmao i remember when Agret applied to be LAT on Doomsday back when i was somewhere in the FAQ ranks, probably FAQ Chief, anyway, he sent his levels, and the Owner replied with a message for me to...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 08-09-2003, 08:33 AM
Replies: 130
Views: 9,998
Posted By TifaKhan
I think Misty understands this now. I too have...

I think Misty understands this now. I too have made mistakes in my time on Graal, we are only human, the main thing is, that we learn from them.

I still think with help she would be a wonderful...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 08-09-2003, 01:37 AM
Replies: 130
Views: 9,998
Posted By TifaKhan
Thank you Tseng, i also respect you a lot, i can...

Thank you Tseng, i also respect you a lot, i can only imagine from being a Manager what it must be like for you.
I did ban that particular person yesterday, and when he came back on another account...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-08-2003, 03:55 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 6,129
Posted By TifaKhan
I know i'm tired and i should go sleep, but, i...

I know i'm tired and i should go sleep, but, i could have sworn i put a post in this thread, yet i dont see it. Was it deleted for some reason i wasnt told of?
Forum: Crescent Pirates 08-08-2003, 03:23 PM
Replies: 130
Views: 9,998
Posted By TifaKhan
My 2cents worth: I would gladly get GP back if...

My 2cents worth:
I would gladly get GP back if he agrees, i'm willing to help him.
I am against ziro being Governor, i just checked, he joined august 5th??
I mean, wth?
Myself,Robin and Misty...
Forum: Level Design 08-08-2003, 03:01 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 77,355
Posted By TifaKhan
wth lmao *gets level making*

wth lmao
*gets level making*
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-01-2003, 10:40 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,366
Posted By TifaKhan
obscene adj: offensive to modesty or decency ...

obscene adj: offensive to modesty or decency

how the hell do you find what i said obscene?
come on, everyone knows it takes them over a month
to answer a forum pm, pray tell me how that makes...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-01-2003, 02:38 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,366
Posted By TifaKhan
As long as its not like waiting for them to...

As long as its not like waiting for them to answer a forum pm.
:(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-30-2003, 03:57 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,913
Posted By TifaKhan
Actually i dont know your email, you sent it to...

Actually i dont know your email, you sent it to Agret who had
a virus not long after and lost everything including your entry.
Perhaps if you had forum pm'd me instead of bashing me all this...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2003, 04:17 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,913
Posted By TifaKhan
Sorry but it was you that said that or you were...

Sorry but it was you that said that or you were account sharing, so which is it?Oh thats right , you were hacked ;)

And how am i to upgrade your account when i have no contact with you because...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2003, 04:07 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,698
Posted By TifaKhan
Re: Re: Guest RCs + ''rw globaldocs''

I expected that from you just because you got banned for sexual harrassment.
But for your information, Unholy Paladin liked to joke around, he still does.
Just tonight he was asking Av to teach him...
Forum: Level Design 07-29-2003, 12:55 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,323
Posted By TifaKhan
put me in it ;) plus a few lamps, music, pizza...

put me in it ;)
plus a few lamps, music, pizza yada yada yada :p
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2003, 06:52 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,913
Posted By TifaKhan
Maybe just MAYBE because you were banned? ...

Maybe just MAYBE because you were banned?




Yes and sad i had to log on your server and be pk'd by your staff in tag with their big level swords and hearts isnt it.

I didnt ask Emily to...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-27-2003, 02:28 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,783
Posted By TifaKhan
I think so too sadly.

I think so too sadly.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-26-2003, 02:31 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,490
Posted By TifaKhan
Re: I'm back.

*pokes arcadius o.0*
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-26-2003, 02:01 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,216
Posted By TifaKhan
I showed my brother and sister the screenshot...

I showed my brother and sister the screenshot because they've played those games too, just like you, and they agree..
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-24-2003, 05:46 AM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,117
Posted By TifaKhan
And leave me all alone? :( Best thing to do is...

And leave me all alone? :(
Best thing to do is not reply i think, then theres nobody to keep it going...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-24-2003, 03:54 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,495
Posted By TifaKhan
lol konidias i laughed at almost all of them,even...

lol konidias i laughed at almost all of them,even mine.
Then again, my aims funnygirltifa ;)
I have an extrodinary sense of humour.
:rolleyes:
keep it up ^-^
Showing results 176 to 200 of 491

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.