Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Neonight
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-21-2003, 01:47 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,146
Posted By Neonight
The economy blew before Jeff became Manager....

The economy blew before Jeff became Manager. Everyone needs to stop pointing at Jeff and blaming him on everything. 2001 (I'm not calling it Graal Bomy Moon. I think the name is horrible.) died when...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-21-2003, 01:43 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,708
Posted By Neonight
Re: Remember 2001

Elven and Celts weren't old. :( Either are the slums or anything. You joined just as 2001 was getting bad. :(!

Yes. The real fun was when there were only four kingdoms. Those half-assed "kingdoms"...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-21-2003, 01:35 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,041
Posted By Neonight
Better wipe the dust off of the ol' banhammer. ...

Better wipe the dust off of the ol' banhammer.

I think I have an idea on how to deal with this. It's easy, fast, and doesn't require anything more than the human brain. Just ignore them. Will that...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-21-2003, 01:19 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,580
Posted By Neonight
Re: Re: Re: Re: Graal 3D... Tribes 2...?

The screenshots showed textures that probably came with the program. They didn't seem original at all. ;x
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-18-2003, 06:49 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,580
Posted By Neonight
Re: Re: Graal 3D... Tribes 2...?

I understand that. I was led to believe the engine cost Cyberjoueurs a lot of money to purchase. x_x
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-18-2003, 06:12 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,028
Posted By Neonight
Why can't you make a post like this and leave? :(...

Why can't you make a post like this and leave? :(


Bah. You can't get away from the forums. Trust me. There's no way. :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-18-2003, 03:44 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,580
Posted By Neonight
Question Graal 3D... Tribes 2...?

A while back, unixmad said Graal 3D was being built on the Tribes 2 engine... While looking at a friend's old copy of PC Gamer, (the same one that has Graal java listed as the 19th best free game...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-07-2003, 09:39 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,005
Posted By Neonight
What the hell are you talking about? As far as...

What the hell are you talking about? As far as I'm concerned, you're as weird as he is. ;P
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-07-2003, 09:16 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,570
Posted By Neonight
Re: Hello :)

OH MY GOD THERE'S MORE OF THEM?!


They breed like Swedish rabbits. ;_;
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-07-2003, 08:51 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,779
Posted By Neonight
I wouldn't mind hosting them for you. It's a...

I wouldn't mind hosting them for you. It's a pretty damned fast server.
Forum: Future Improvements 07-07-2003, 08:17 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,065
Posted By Neonight
Like adding specific groups instead of the...

Like adding specific groups instead of the default Guild, Buddies, Staff, etc.?
Forum: Future Improvements 07-07-2003, 08:12 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,687
Posted By Neonight
I'm editing the Windows theme and saving it as a...

I'm editing the Windows theme and saving it as a different name right now. o_O
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-07-2003, 07:00 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,779
Posted By Neonight
?%!#^%@!#^#2625225 five eight three 2651^@!^ ...

?%!#^%@!#^#2625225 five eight three 2651^@!^


Dante was the leetest person on the forums back in the day. He stopped coming to the forums and playing Graal, though.

...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-07-2003, 06:05 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,779
Posted By Neonight
Re: Graal Comic?

A - It would be entirely too confusing to talk about all of Graal in a comic. It really would. I'd say Classic, but Classic isn't a playerworld. :(
B - You're not Japanese, to my knowledge. Let's...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-07-2003, 04:16 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 2,636
Posted By Neonight
While they're at it, why don't they make a...

While they're at it, why don't they make a birthday suit? :rolleyes: ;)

I had to post that. ;x The "short shorts" comment made me do it. Seriously.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-07-2003, 03:52 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,239
Posted By Neonight
I've sent five or so to Stefan, and he just told...

I've sent five or so to Stefan, and he just told me to tell unixmad. So now I just send the URLs to unixmad.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2003, 03:45 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,332
Posted By Neonight
Would it have been that hard just to reset...

Would it have been that hard just to reset everything a year ago when the economy got out of hand? So the *****s who were griping about their bomys/bomies would've stopped playing. Big loss.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-07-2003, 03:42 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 2,636
Posted By Neonight
1.) Yes. 2.) Baddies. ;D 3.) Yes. The...

1.) Yes.
2.) Baddies. ;D
3.) Yes.


The new bodies and old HP/weapon system lag horribly. My spar rating went from 2100/75 to 1400/75. Not to mention the events were atrocious with the new...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-06-2003, 10:50 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 3,851
Posted By Neonight
Actually, Zion is utopia and also the land of the...

Actually, Zion is utopia and also the land of the Jewish. It's also what Jewish people are called; Zionists.


Zi·on also Si·on (sn)
n.

The historic land of Israel as a symbol of the Jewish...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-06-2003, 10:36 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,284
Posted By Neonight
Is it really that hard not to fight on the...

Is it really that hard not to fight on the forums? It seems like there's always someone arguing with Kaimetsu. :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-06-2003, 08:50 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,332
Posted By Neonight
Kingdoms is entirely too laggy for anyone without...

Kingdoms is entirely too laggy for anyone without broadband to play. :[


I agree on the bolded part, though.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-06-2003, 08:47 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,284
Posted By Neonight
Yeah. I remember playing with you on a server. ;)

Yeah. I remember playing with you on a server. ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-06-2003, 08:26 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,239
Posted By Neonight
How, exactly, are we supposed to inform the...

How, exactly, are we supposed to inform the others then? Message them separately? ;x

And I agree with Ne0. Your English is much better than it used to be. If I hadn't seen "unixmad" by the post, I...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-05-2003, 11:04 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,812
Posted By Neonight
Justin never really pissed me off. This "newer"...

Justin never really pissed me off. This "newer" Justin annoys the hell out of me. ;x
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-05-2003, 11:01 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,812
Posted By Neonight
Body A looks more original, but seems bland. ...

Body A looks more original, but seems bland.

Body B reminds me of the lagtastic Kingdoms. :(
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.