Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nick1988
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-09-2003, 06:37 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,413
Posted By Nick1988
Bye.

Bye.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-09-2003, 06:25 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,148
Posted By Nick1988
Bye. YES!

Bye.

YES!
Forum: Graphic Design 11-09-2003, 03:42 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,256
Posted By Nick1988
Since he didn't mention his OS, I assumed it was...

Since he didn't mention his OS, I assumed it was a Windows OS (since the majority of forum users do use this), and I didn't think of the possibility it would be hard or impossible to run Paint on his...
Forum: Graphic Design 11-08-2003, 10:59 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,256
Posted By Nick1988
You shouldn't be without MSPaint, then you should...

You shouldn't be without MSPaint, then you should have a second program such as PSP 7 or 8.
Forum: Level Design 11-08-2003, 09:08 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,669
Posted By Nick1988
2nd Level: 8.5/10, the castle is pretty...

2nd Level: 8.5/10, the castle is pretty impressive.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-08-2003, 09:03 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,196
Posted By Nick1988
Bye. :[

Bye. :[
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-07-2003, 06:55 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,628
Posted By Nick1988
Welcome back. :)

Welcome back. :)
Forum: Graphic Design 11-06-2003, 08:00 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,583
Posted By Nick1988
It's nice.

It's nice.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-06-2003, 02:52 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 792
Posted By Nick1988
Bye, have fun.

Bye, have fun.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-06-2003, 01:47 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,214
Posted By Nick1988
Hi.

Hi.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-05-2003, 07:43 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,200
Posted By Nick1988
In contrast to your opinions, people might think...

In contrast to your opinions, people might think otherwise.
Forum: Graphic Design 11-05-2003, 07:40 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,772
Posted By Nick1988
Haha, that gave me a good laugh.

Haha, that gave me a good laugh.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-05-2003, 07:33 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 925
Posted By Nick1988
Bye.

Bye.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-05-2003, 07:32 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 975
Posted By Nick1988
Hi there.

Hi there.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-05-2003, 07:31 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,850
Posted By Nick1988
I enjoyed both of them, nice work. :)

I enjoyed both of them, nice work. :)
Forum: Graphic Design 11-04-2003, 01:11 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,684
Posted By Nick1988
From just an animation standpoint, it looks like...

From just an animation standpoint, it looks like it could use a couple frames.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-04-2003, 01:09 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 3,722
Posted By Nick1988
It's about time a new update has come....

It's about time a new update has come....
Forum: Future Improvements 11-02-2003, 09:14 AM
Replies: 243
Views: 29,262
Posted By Nick1988
Looking pretty good. :)

Looking pretty good. :)
Forum: Graphic Design 11-01-2003, 07:08 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,684
Posted By Nick1988
It's definetly eye catching. I can't tell what...

It's definetly eye catching. I can't tell what it's supposed to be.
Forum: Graphic Design 11-01-2003, 09:12 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,236
Posted By Nick1988
Looks nice.

Looks nice.
Forum: Graphic Design 11-01-2003, 04:17 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 744
Posted By Nick1988
It's alright.

It's alright.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-31-2003, 08:37 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,925
Posted By Nick1988
I'm pretty sure I saw a couple posts from Mykel...

I'm pretty sure I saw a couple posts from Mykel on the forums a month ago or less.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-31-2003, 06:00 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 810
Posted By Nick1988
Sorry to say, but I don't like it at all.

Sorry to say, but I don't like it at all.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-31-2003, 05:57 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,200
Posted By Nick1988
It would be wise to post information and maybe...

It would be wise to post information and maybe some screenshots to show what your playerworld is like. People may show some sort of interest that way.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-30-2003, 02:39 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 677
Posted By Nick1988
Not bad. :)

Not bad. :)
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.