Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 227
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Luciano
Forum: Graphic Design 01-30-2005, 08:54 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,444
Posted By Luciano
Look closely.

Look closely.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-30-2005, 08:37 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,444
Posted By Luciano
Best. Graphic. Ever.

Yeah guys, I know I'm sorta pumping these things out, but HOOOOLLYYY ****. Best graphic ever. Red Tailed Hawk seen at this 50 acre place that our rich aunt and uncle from Seattle are buying. We had a...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-30-2005, 06:07 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 674
Posted By Luciano
Red Eyed Tree Frog

I actually wasn't up to making a whole treefrog, so I made the eye, which itself is extremely cool.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-30-2005, 05:31 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 959
Posted By Luciano
Is there something I have missed?

Is there something I have missed on Kingdoms? Has the apocalypse happened? It seems now-a-days everything is about scamming and bugging. The only reason people join Kingdoms is not to RP, no, but to...
Forum: Level Design 01-30-2005, 03:10 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,410
Posted By Luciano
ya lot of tilebugs u better Click This...

ya lot of tilebugs u better Click This Unclickable Link this Clif gude.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-28-2005, 03:32 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,342
Posted By Luciano
Paint.

Paint.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-28-2005, 02:32 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,342
Posted By Luciano
It was not meant to be coloured.

It was not meant to be coloured.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-27-2005, 08:50 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,342
Posted By Luciano
Sphaer!?!

I made a...sphere. I was looking at a blow up globe :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-27-2005, 04:52 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 926
Posted By Luciano
Happy birthday, Kain. Good times, good times.

Happy birthday, Kain. Good times, good times.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-27-2005, 04:34 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,142
Posted By Luciano
Which is a couple of days for some kids on Graal...

Which is a couple of days for some kids on Graal :)
Forum: Graphic Design 01-27-2005, 03:53 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 864
Posted By Luciano
I try :(

I try :(
Forum: Graphic Design 01-27-2005, 03:40 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 864
Posted By Luciano
Yeah, that's true. I just like to overdetail...

Yeah, that's true. I just like to overdetail stuff I guess.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-27-2005, 03:35 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 864
Posted By Luciano
Grass Colors

Just seeing if I still have a good sense of colors :)
What do you think?
Wasn't really meant to have some sexy perspective or anything, we'll just call it flat grass.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-26-2005, 01:43 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,473
Posted By Luciano
Uhm, probably thinking of someone else, unless...

Uhm, probably thinking of someone else, unless you knew me on Kingdoms as Rai Drakken, then yes.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-25-2005, 08:02 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 13,646
Posted By Luciano
I hope this is not the end, you are a great...

I hope this is not the end, you are a great person and it would be a large loss to the Graal community if you leave. I do understand though, that there comes a time that you must quit playing the...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-25-2005, 02:51 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,473
Posted By Luciano
Macabre

Macabre, the revived server, is currently hiring!

At the moment we are hiring anyone we can possibly get. We prefer scripters, graphics artists and levelers (that can work with our tileset).
The...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-25-2005, 02:42 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,688
Posted By Luciano
We are beginning construction on the Macabre...

We are beginning construction on the Macabre server once again. I will post hiring information soon. I hope to get David to help me with some scripting soon :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-24-2005, 10:26 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 6,048
Posted By Luciano
Onoes!!! My Memoriez Haf Been Stoled!

Onoes!!! My Memoriez Haf Been Stoled!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-24-2005, 07:16 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,688
Posted By Luciano
Actually the owner of Galho de Rocha and I are...

Actually the owner of Galho de Rocha and I are planning to continue work on it :) Hopefully this goes well.
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-24-2005, 04:10 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,115
Posted By Luciano
Woah woah woah, kids. Calm down. This is a...

Woah woah woah, kids. Calm down. This is a birthday post, remember :)
Forum: Graphic Design 01-24-2005, 03:26 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,518
Posted By Luciano
Hack is a similar word to modification, but used...

Hack is a similar word to modification, but used in forums. Usually made by third-party distributors.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-24-2005, 03:26 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,518
Posted By Luciano
There happens to be a Firefox plugin.

There happens to be a Firefox plugin.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-24-2005, 02:48 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,688
Posted By Luciano
For like a couple of weeks :D

For like a couple of weeks :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-24-2005, 02:31 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,688
Posted By Luciano
What's the deal with your name? O-o ma·ca·bre...

What's the deal with your name? O-o
ma·ca·bre (m-käbr, m-käb, -käbr)
adj.

1. Suggesting the horror of death and decay; gruesome: macabre tales of war and plague in the Middle Ages. See...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-23-2005, 11:44 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,688
Posted By Luciano
Macabre

Some stuff from Macabre, although the server never skyrocketed, it was always awesome to us.

Special thanks go out to:
Radiofrog, our music man and server owner.
Shard IceFire, our developer (he...
Showing results 176 to 200 of 227

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.