Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 321
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: colin012
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-12-2007, 05:12 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 7,617
Posted By colin012
It applys to people that say "I didn't like any...

It applys to people that say "I didn't like any of the others" and know I don't have it. please give it 4 veiws cuz otherwise theirs no point.....



THANK YOU! Wheres a modeter when you need one...
Forum: Zone 01-12-2007, 04:51 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,727
Posted By colin012
I like it but onlly monny up to a sertent point....

I like it but onlly monny up to a sertent point. I argree on they should have 1 weapon. But they also have an area just for practice like you chose a weapon and gives difrent chalenges. Like fir the...
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-12-2007, 04:00 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 7,617
Posted By colin012
Ok first off complants are "Nice job at making...

Ok first off complants are "Nice job at making the gfx not look zone-ish" asistence is " Needs to be lighter on the top" Sayian has gotten angryer over someone to tell him to make something...
Forum: Zone 01-11-2007, 06:06 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,000
Posted By colin012
Computers Gotta love em gotta hate em. I was...

Computers Gotta love em gotta hate em. I was wondering why you did make any posts for a while.....
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-11-2007, 05:46 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 7,617
Posted By colin012
Stop butt kissing. also his shading doesn't match...

Stop butt kissing. also his shading doesn't match zone at all. Also whats with all these people that don't even play zone all the sudden. I want sayian and crono and other people that actuly get on...
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-11-2007, 05:26 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 7,617
Posted By colin012
I like it but it's to flashy for a blowgun. they...

I like it but it's to flashy for a blowgun. they r suposed to me simple easy to make and cheap. This was also suposed to be me trying to hone my shading skills untill sayian comes out with a outline....
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-11-2007, 02:32 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 7,617
Posted By colin012
Ya know what 2 things. It doesn't mach zone at...

Ya know what 2 things. It doesn't mach zone at all and I'm not even gonna argue cuz neither of us are gonna budge.

It also has to be darker at the end where you blow cuz the head will be in the...
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-11-2007, 02:21 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 7,617
Posted By colin012
Sure just get the basic colers and past it. Like...

Sure just get the basic colers and past it. Like one shade of sray in all the grey spots and one shade of red in red spots ect. That way I know what colers wou want everything......




Mine...
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-10-2007, 10:26 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 7,617
Posted By colin012
It has only 2 alternating colers>_<

It has only 2 alternating colers>_<
Forum: Information 01-10-2007, 10:22 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,534
Posted By colin012
That didn't help at all. We need a how to. How do...

That didn't help at all. We need a how to. How do you make it round at difrent sizes how to do things from angle how to make prspective better. It's 1 thing learning it with a oencle and a hole other...
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-10-2007, 10:10 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 7,617
Posted By colin012
Ok I made the wooden one a little better. So hear...

Ok I made the wooden one a little better. So hear you go. Oh and anubis submit that one to un it's not exactly zone style sorry. I also changed the normal bullits a little.
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-10-2007, 05:13 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 7,617
Posted By colin012
I still admire your outline skills on the darts...

I still admire your outline skills on the darts but maby go to the information section on the zone fourms and look at sayians shading guide
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-10-2007, 06:08 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 7,617
Posted By colin012
:blush: I thought I got all the new posts :blush:...

:blush: I thought I got all the new posts :blush: They would be used in the future for a few reasons:

1:They arn't very heavy
2:They make almost noise thats where the saying "Silent but deadly"...
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-10-2007, 04:41 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 7,617
Posted By colin012
the idea of the cross bow and the smg arn't...

the idea of the cross bow and the smg arn't futureistic. as well as anything that shoots bullits



I'm gonna need more even lighter colers
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-10-2007, 03:45 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 7,617
Posted By colin012
I made a futureistic version with all new orange...

I made a futureistic version with all new orange plasma energy!!!! (Oh I took your advice on shading but don't be sarcastic I know yours was better it's just anbus)edit**added modified origanal
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-10-2007, 01:58 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 7,617
Posted By colin012
I still isn't shaded it's all dark and the...

I still isn't shaded it's all dark and the feathers are nice but they still arn't shaded. here I will make a metalic futureistic one.
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-10-2007, 12:32 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 7,617
Posted By colin012
Your wood pice doesn't hav any shading and the up...

Your wood pice doesn't hav any shading and the up perspective shouldn't have a hole and you don't have darts with mettle poisn tips
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-09-2007, 05:18 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 7,617
Posted By colin012
Mainly something to practice shading on sence I...

Mainly something to practice shading on sence I don't have to do an outline. I got to sayians shading guide. It's a blow pipe lol. Yes I know it's not futureistic but zone has smgs and stuff like...
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-09-2007, 04:48 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 7,617
Posted By colin012
Besides googi who actuly plays zone.... and if...

Besides googi who actuly plays zone.... and if your looking at it that way... Lets get ride of the crossbow the srynge to combat knife and anything that shoots bullits.
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-09-2007, 06:15 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 7,617
Posted By colin012
1: Your probly right I went to dark at the end ...

1: Your probly right I went to dark at the end
2: People still use em and the trick is it's quite so it's almost impossable to hear their for still rendering it usefull and I gave it a futeristic...
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-09-2007, 05:59 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 7,617
Posted By colin012
Blow darts

Sence sayian made a shading guide but not a outline guide I didn't have anything to practice on. So I made some blow darts! I liked em so I mad sfx to go with them. Tell me what you think on the...
Forum: Gani Construction 01-09-2007, 12:50 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,115
Posted By colin012
Thats whats happening with mine. I'm 200%...

Thats whats happening with mine. I'm 200% positive I I got everything right I tryed changing things by 1 pixle and reversing them andeverything inbetween>_< nothing........
Forum: Sounds & Music 01-09-2007, 12:10 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,743
Posted By colin012
Good but you have to be able to upload sounds...

Good but you have to be able to upload sounds from your comp ie. I made a bunch of songs and I won't be able to us em. they should have .mpg saves. Media Player Graal. Like they have gains
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-08-2007, 03:37 AM
Replies: 41
Sticky: Zone Gfx Guide.
Views: 37,857
Posted By colin012
He is right I do suck at shading and this helped...

He is right I do suck at shading and this helped with that it's just now I need help with outlines. Every time I try an outline I basicly get dog poo>_<
Forum: Information 01-08-2007, 03:28 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,824
Posted By colin012
Their isn't a saber after black..... I know that...

Their isn't a saber after black..... I know that for 2 reasons

1.Legend is the highest rank
2.I get board and brows my files for no reason at all.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 321

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.