Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Birdbird_0
Forum: Level Design 01-15-2003, 12:40 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,590
Posted By Birdbird_0
this is one of the backgrounds I was talking...

this is one of the backgrounds I was talking about.
Forum: Level Design 01-15-2003, 12:37 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,590
Posted By Birdbird_0
and this one: (found these in an old folder...

and this one:

(found these in an old folder I made for backgrounds..)
these were made before the main island was released.

Like. alpha vertion or somthing.. I later stoped working on 2k2...
Forum: Level Design 01-15-2003, 12:36 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,590
Posted By Birdbird_0
::::::::::::::::::::::

::::::::::::::::::::::
Forum: Level Design 01-15-2003, 12:34 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,590
Posted By Birdbird_0
:::::::

:::::::
Forum: Level Design 01-15-2003, 12:33 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,590
Posted By Birdbird_0
:::

:::
Forum: Level Design 01-15-2003, 12:32 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,590
Posted By Birdbird_0
::

::
Forum: Level Design 01-15-2003, 12:26 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,590
Posted By Birdbird_0
:

:
Forum: Level Design 01-15-2003, 12:24 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,590
Posted By Birdbird_0
I made:

I made:
Forum: Graphic Design 01-15-2003, 12:13 AM
Replies: 326
Views: 37,945
Posted By Birdbird_0
Here ya go loriel, After seeing your comment a...

Here ya go loriel, After seeing your comment a little while ago, I just said OK, and drew one, here ya go :)

http://www.rpgmaniacs.com/birdbird0/when_newbies_attack_part9.jpg
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-13-2003, 11:28 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,429
Posted By Birdbird_0
Dude, I already said I'm sorry about the whole...

Dude, I already said I'm sorry about the whole putting your hand in water whail you were sleeping.. "incident"

didn't mean for it to affect you so much on graal2002 :(
Forum: Graphic Design 01-12-2003, 01:47 AM
Replies: 326
Views: 37,945
Posted By Birdbird_0
http://rpgmaniacs.com/birdbird0/steve.jpg ...

http://rpgmaniacs.com/birdbird0/steve.jpg

For new Web comic I'm drawing, Kamuii is writting :D

ME WITH MY NICKNAME KAY :D
Forum: Gani Construction 01-10-2003, 01:22 AM
Replies: 2
uhm
Views: 1,214
Posted By Birdbird_0
new vertion?

new vertion?
Forum: Graphic Design 01-10-2003, 01:21 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,175
Posted By Birdbird_0
you have to be kidding me

you have to be kidding me
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-09-2003, 10:49 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,756
Posted By Birdbird_0
I wana make a mmorpg fps With the new engine

I wana make a mmorpg fps

With the new engine
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-09-2003, 09:16 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,594
Posted By Birdbird_0
The reson I like graal so much is becuase you can...

The reson I like graal so much is becuase you can mold it so much.

I mean, what other programs out there do you know thats 2d, and able to create with such ease, and on top of that, get it online...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-07-2003, 06:55 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,132
Posted By Birdbird_0
I'm going to start a new movement. *going to...

I'm going to start a new movement.

*going to remake 2k1 with graal 3d*




*self appointed project leader*
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-06-2003, 04:21 AM
Replies: 111
Views: 12,045
Posted By Birdbird_0
*wants to do stuff with this engine* *can't...

*wants to do stuff with this engine*

*can't wait to do stuff*

*wants to make... stuff*
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-06-2003, 12:06 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,529
Posted By Birdbird_0
Am I an oldbie? This is my third year...

Am I an oldbie?

This is my third year playing
Two have passed already.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-05-2003, 06:36 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,031
Posted By Birdbird_0
I missed last year, when Loriel and I owned 2k1 ...

I missed last year, when Loriel and I owned 2k1

it was so succefull, with like 120 people on constantly

Now thats era :o
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-05-2003, 05:09 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,031
Posted By Birdbird_0
Contego Roxored me ;( Fear my spelling...

Contego Roxored me ;(

Fear my spelling skills at that time
Forum: Graphic Design 12-25-2002, 03:18 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,113
Posted By Birdbird_0
Elemental Sword

Not too sure if this is 2k2 style, but I thought I should add my two cents in.
EH?

http://www.rpgmaniacs.com/birdbird0/elimental_swords.png
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-25-2002, 02:12 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,842
Posted By Birdbird_0
yes thank you very jmuch

yes thank you very jmuch
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-25-2002, 02:08 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,482
Posted By Birdbird_0
same with me, just updated to VIP account too. ...

same with me, just updated to VIP account too.

I try to update it, but it crashes my setup.exe

and I cant :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-23-2002, 01:36 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,874
Posted By Birdbird_0
I wouldn't mind doing the layout and graphical...

I wouldn't mind doing the layout and graphical part of the site, but as for actual web building, I have moterate capabilitys, but not enough to make something like you are talking about.

But I...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-21-2002, 11:18 PM
Replies: 155
Views: 15,612
Posted By Birdbird_0
Is there another method of payment? I have a...

Is there another method of payment?

I have a paypal account, but I have to wait till the bill arives with the verification numbers to use the Credit card.

I mean I want to buy a VIP account,...
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.