Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 260
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Riot
Forum: Tech Support 08-31-2005, 11:10 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,267
Posted By Riot
is working fine for me.

is working fine for me.
Forum: Tech Support 08-30-2005, 12:26 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,157
Posted By Riot
I noticed this too, and with some debugging from...

I noticed this too, and with some debugging from my IRCBot, it seems to come up when "ServerListerConnect" is called. Since my bot got data from that and the playerlist popped up at the same time.
Forum: Future Improvements 04-13-2004, 10:50 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,343
Posted By Riot
Re: All Application Improvements

The cursor isn't hidden, it's just almost the same color as the background. :p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-13-2004, 10:41 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,174
Posted By Riot
Eh, I have javascript enabled. Not that...

Eh, I have javascript enabled.

Not that important for me anyway, I can simply log on to see if things are online.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-12-2004, 05:42 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,174
Posted By Riot
The status images dont change on Mozilla, just...

The status images dont change on Mozilla, just thought you might wanna change the javascript to add support for it.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-11-2004, 10:14 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,622
Posted By Riot
Re: Re: Healing Players

Erm, no.

#T() is perfectly fine where it is. #T = trim whitespace.

Doing it this way means he could do /healaccount or /heal account.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-10-2004, 01:47 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,851
Posted By Riot
erm, keydown(A)? Also you need to do onwall...

erm, keydown(A)?

Also you need to do onwall checks to stop it from going on walls.

Please look into another way of doing this.
Forum: Tech Support 04-06-2004, 06:50 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,087
Posted By Riot
The guild that discovered the problem was called...

The guild that discovered the problem was called "A.D." so to test it i made variations of names, like "Te.st" and "T.est" and anything that i put a period in failed to create/add or even log.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-03-2004, 08:37 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,656
Posted By Riot
I am having no problems with canwarp, its going...

I am having no problems with canwarp, its going into other overworld levels and houses as I please...
Forum: Tech Support 04-02-2004, 12:50 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,087
Posted By Riot
NPCServer: guild commands

I ran into a problem not too long ago:
the commands "addguildmember" and such do not allow periods to be passed into the guild name, which annoyed me as a few guilds on Delteria used periods in...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-29-2004, 08:12 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,174
Posted By Riot
Great! Now make it so I can change my...

Great!

Now make it so I can change my password using the website again. :p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-24-2004, 05:40 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 6,497
Posted By Riot
I'd assume thats where part B comes into play.

I'd assume thats where part B comes into play.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-23-2004, 03:07 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 6,497
Posted By Riot
Why would "mods" be able to edit your accounts? ...

Why would "mods" be able to edit your accounts?

You'd need a forum admin.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-23-2004, 03:00 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,173
Posted By Riot
Exclamation Server Problem: Enormous Lag

Delteria is having enormous lag issues.

After logging onto client it takes quite a long time to load NPCs/maps. (didn't time it exactly)

RC takes ages to respond, NC seems to be quite faster...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-23-2004, 01:37 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,153
Posted By Riot
I thought it was savelevels=true :)

I thought it was savelevels=true :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-20-2004, 03:23 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,953
Posted By Riot
You mean like these? ...

You mean like these?
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50030

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50006

Otherwise the hex values is the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-18-2004, 11:02 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,688
Posted By Riot
Wha? You either mistyped your...

Wha?

You either mistyped your password/username or they were changed/deleted.
Forum: Tech Support 03-18-2004, 03:09 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,543
Posted By Riot
The reason everything worked fine is because when...

The reason everything worked fine is because when serveroptions are deleted they still exist.

For example:
if you had "staff=Riot" in server options, deleted the staff= string entirely I would...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-14-2004, 11:07 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,657
Posted By Riot
Problem solved, you can close this if needed. ...

Problem solved, you can close this if needed.

newtilesets=true was inside server options when it shouldn't have been.

Although i thought the NPCServer only applied that to the levels or...
Forum: Future Improvements 03-13-2004, 09:38 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,754
Posted By Riot
They could change the URL to atleast...

They could change the URL to atleast http://forums.graal2001.com/ instead of that + forums/

Also a upgrade of the board software would be nice. (though with as old as this version is its probably...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-12-2004, 10:01 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 7,378
Posted By Riot
Heh I made a generator long ago, it should work...

Heh I made a generator long ago, it should work fine:
http://gscript.us/gmap.php
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-12-2004, 09:59 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,657
Posted By Riot
Well after further testing i found it to be only...

Well after further testing i found it to be only bugging in some levels, however looking at the levels nothing is wrong...

Edit: Also only the serverside actionprojectile is messing up, thats why...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-11-2004, 11:59 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,411
Posted By Riot
scriptstyle=spaces=2,padding=oper,brackets=attach...

scriptstyle=spaces=2,padding=oper,brackets=attach

for use with /style command

It is reformatting the script to look nicer. Please test it before using, sometimes triggeractions can be messed up...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-09-2004, 10:15 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 5,013
Posted By Riot
Please learn the use of searching: Dach's...

Please learn the use of searching:

Dach's Commands.rtf: http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39221

NSB (Planet Graal): http://www.geocities.com/ace2896
(I do believe...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-07-2004, 12:22 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,454
Posted By Riot
The getplayer(#p(0)) part is uneeded as it is the...

The getplayer(#p(0)) part is uneeded as it is the local player anyway.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 260

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.