Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Glory
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-05-2002, 12:51 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,022
Posted By Glory
Corupt: we get so carried away in what we are...

Corupt: we get so carried away in what we are saying we forget to do what were talking about
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-05-2002, 12:48 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,022
Posted By Glory
BL: House

Corupt: (BL is not dead) Ok heres a house from BL this is the back of the house with a deck and balchony I also have brick houses and another type of a house but its not quite finished but I will...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-05-2002, 11:52 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,343
Posted By Glory
Corupt: I liek the cartoony sorta look you seem...

Corupt: I liek the cartoony sorta look you seem to be going for just change your trees to match it and the tiles on the houses need to flow together instead of the defintion between the tiles that...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-05-2002, 11:40 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,969
Posted By Glory
Corupt: gj kuza keep up the work man

Corupt: gj kuza keep up the work man
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-04-2002, 08:00 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 577
Posted By Glory
reset.

I take it there is no more reset for graal2001?
Forum: Graphic Design 08-01-2002, 03:35 PM
Replies: 108
Views: 7,997
Posted By Glory
It's a global tag but for Classic Graal I guess...

It's a global tag but for Classic Graal I guess O.o
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-01-2002, 01:26 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,129
Posted By Glory
Corupt: great work it looks really good

Corupt: great work it looks really good
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-01-2002, 01:15 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,844
Posted By Glory
Corupt: ok well a true player hardly ever pay...

Corupt: ok well a true player hardly ever pay attention to the detail in levels unless it is soemthing that should catch their eye or is vital for them to continue their quest in the game etc.. all...
Forum: Level Design 08-01-2002, 07:41 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,407
Posted By Glory
wtf

wtf
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-31-2002, 01:54 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,038
Posted By Glory
Hi, I can spam too...Aragorn...

Hi, I can spam too...Aragorn...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-31-2002, 01:52 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,267
Posted By Glory
Let me guess you tried to download a trainer?

Let me guess you tried to download a trainer?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-31-2002, 01:13 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,038
Posted By Glory
Well I didn't bash any of you I just reported...

Well I didn't bash any of you I just reported wrong doing..and all I want is an answer as well, not being bashed would help.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-31-2002, 01:02 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,038
Posted By Glory
Are you a total ******* or do you not understand...

Are you a total ******* or do you not understand the simple concept of "what I do on AIM, I can not be punished on graal for as AIM is not ****ing graal" get it through your head!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-31-2002, 12:55 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,038
Posted By Glory
That's because I begged you on aim for like 10...

That's because I begged you on aim for like 10 minutes for you to do something.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-31-2002, 12:43 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,038
Posted By Glory
Who cares...You do not have to be friendly with...

Who cares...You do not have to be friendly with the people you work with, you just have to pretend...and could someone close this now because it's getting into a bashing session. If you want to talk...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-31-2002, 12:36 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,038
Posted By Glory
Hm...and if you were so worried about what all...

Hm...and if you were so worried about what all you did was wrong...why did you all beg me not to do it... =\
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-31-2002, 12:34 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,038
Posted By Glory
omy wow hi shou! i love you to honey! actually i...

omy wow hi shou! i love you to honey! actually i did..I made ctf and started on a tileset...but I deleted it...btw...atleast I do not have to date the owner to make myself invencible so i cant get...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-31-2002, 12:32 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,038
Posted By Glory
I did try to but you picked out faults..even...

I did try to but you picked out faults..even though it added something a little different.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-31-2002, 12:31 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,038
Posted By Glory
Hmm deleted the levels I made and replaced with...

Hmm deleted the levels I made and replaced with old ones..omy what a crime it';s like hacking but with rights!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-31-2002, 05:33 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,038
Posted By Glory
Sorry but hacking staff need to be gone not...

Sorry but hacking staff need to be gone not rehired because you're all his friend.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-30-2002, 07:46 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,038
Posted By Glory
I was just told, it was most likely Doomsday was...

I was just told, it was most likely Doomsday was shut down...this wasn';t suppose tohappen... =\
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-30-2002, 04:37 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,038
Posted By Glory
Spare time. Anyway it deserves what it get's as...

Spare time. Anyway it deserves what it get's as you're one of the main problems.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-30-2002, 02:13 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,038
Posted By Glory
Only person who will get SS's are PW people and...

Only person who will get SS's are PW people and globals.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-30-2002, 02:02 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,038
Posted By Glory
I mean just now.

I mean just now.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-30-2002, 01:59 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,038
Posted By Glory
I have screen shots sorry to disappoint you.

I have screen shots sorry to disappoint you.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.