Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sage_Shadowbane
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-08-2008, 11:32 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 9,035
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Lol thanks for the all the comments guys.. >_< I...

Lol thanks for the all the comments guys.. >_< I started another weapon out of boredom, you likey? :confused:
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-06-2008, 10:19 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 9,035
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Is that supposed to be a bad thing.. ? o.O

Is that supposed to be a bad thing.. ? o.O
Forum: Graphic Design 12-06-2008, 09:25 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,485
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Werewolf baddy

Started on a werewolf baddy, tried to keep it small in relative to the graal classic body style. What do you guys think of it thus far? :confused:
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 9,035
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Haha.. thanks everyone. Maybe ill finish the...

Haha.. thanks everyone. Maybe ill finish the other dir's.. still not sure if i want to waste my time though.



The same paradise as everyone else. Graalian paradise. ^^
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-06-2008, 09:06 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 9,035
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Messing around. (New gun)

Havn't made any zone style weapons in about a century so i decided i'd give it a whirl, this is what i came up with, not too sure whether ill finish the other dirs or not. So um yeah, whatcha think?...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-06-2008, 08:14 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,208
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Common sense if you ask me.. :noob:

Common sense if you ask me.. :noob:
Forum: Graphic Design 11-28-2008, 01:45 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,494
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Fixed up a quick edit. :)

Fixed up a quick edit. :)
Forum: Graphic Design 11-23-2008, 02:51 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,494
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Lol ok.. thats all the crits i get from everyone?...

Lol ok.. thats all the crits i get from everyone? Its not really that bad is it.. ? x_x
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-21-2008, 09:22 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,215
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Very impressive Hach! :D

Very impressive Hach! :D
Forum: Graphic Design 11-21-2008, 09:18 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,494
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
A sword.. ?

Came up with this in the midst of my thoughts.. whatcha think? Crits? ^^
Forum: Graphic Design 11-19-2008, 07:33 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 801
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Ditto to ^his^ response. ^^

Ditto to ^his^ response. ^^
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-02-2008, 06:26 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,372
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Congrats to those who have succeeded! ^^ Better...

Congrats to those who have succeeded! ^^ Better luck next time to everyone else. :D
Forum: Graphic Design 10-02-2008, 05:14 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 11,861
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
But my point is that OVERALL you find the game...

But my point is that OVERALL you find the game fun.. therefore in the end its addicting. I dont think that you could play a game that had no fun aspects to it at all and still find it addicting....
Forum: Graphic Design 10-02-2008, 05:06 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,479
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
House tiles

Eh, havnt really posted anything as of lately. But heres some house tiles I whipped up recently. Not really finished with them, but yeah.. it's a start. Also attached 2 weapons I had made. ^^
Forum: Graphic Design 10-02-2008, 02:08 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 11,861
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
When have you ever played a game that in your...

When have you ever played a game that in your head wasn't fun and you became addicted to it. Please do tell. (Dont include Graal. >_<)
Forum: Graphic Design 10-01-2008, 05:53 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 11,861
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Contradict yourself much.. ? Only fun things in...

Contradict yourself much.. ? Only fun things in games are addicting. If whatever you're playing isnt fun, I highly doubt that you would become addicted. :noob:
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-29-2008, 11:01 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,637
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Lol I know, it was just an idea that popped into...

Lol I know, it was just an idea that popped into my head. Decided to state it out of dumb-founded curiosity of what you guys would think. lol >_<
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-29-2008, 04:49 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,362
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
That would be why I suggested the part where you...

That would be why I suggested the part where you could skip it. Eg: Player logs on and NPC says "If you would like to skip this tutorial, say "i hate tutorials".
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-29-2008, 04:47 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,637
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
What about an accuracy rating? I think that would...

What about an accuracy rating? I think that would be cool, no? Like every shot landed/missed would help determine the rating.
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-29-2008, 04:45 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,738
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I must say that I agree with the last post. Would...

I must say that I agree with the last post. Would be nice to see something like this on Era without a doubt. ^^
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-26-2008, 09:04 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,074
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I don't really see where it needs any...

I don't really see where it needs any "improving".. Its a simple message system, not much you CAN do to improve it. I mean you could add little features to it like player masses, perhaps changing the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-26-2008, 09:01 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,741
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I don't understand why they shouldn't? They had...

I don't understand why they shouldn't? They had to technically "work" to get the event coin in the first place. And seeing as its just going to be traded in for items eventually I don't see why not.....
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-26-2008, 07:17 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,738
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I think having a Wanted system implemented would...

I think having a Wanted system implemented would be a good idea and would keep PKing more fun/active and would give everyone something to do. Like if you consecutively kill 2-3 people it will raise...
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-26-2008, 07:13 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,637
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Top consecutive kills/deaths. Top kills/deaths by...

Top consecutive kills/deaths. Top kills/deaths by explosion? Top kills/deaths by specific gun(maybe going too far?)? Top mining level. Top Flower picking level. Top event wins. I can probably come up...
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-26-2008, 06:45 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,741
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I would say so.. Would make for a good item to be...

I would say so.. Would make for a good item to be traded to say the least.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.