Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 474
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: AlaricoMontario
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-18-2006, 03:04 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,003
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Yes, I can see it now (Mass Message from...

Yes, I can see it now

(Mass Message from King Stewart Snow (Dustari))
+10 Leucetious, Ogma, Bile, Govannon, and others for only 100 Diamonds!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-06-2006, 11:24 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 887
Posted By AlaricoMontario
THat my friend, is why I have serious issues when...

THat my friend, is why I have serious issues when it comes to Goths, 'Emos', etc.

No one was that ignored as a child, and I mean NO ONE>
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-06-2006, 11:22 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,747
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Talk to me if you want something added on the...

Talk to me if you want something added on the Zormite Isle to fit with this idea.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-06-2006, 04:33 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,127
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Ah, Cid, and here we were thinking you were the...

Ah, Cid, and here we were thinking you were the better mor emature one, or, atleast, that's what you've been telling us. :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-05-2006, 11:08 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,127
Posted By AlaricoMontario
No, I just have enough of a life to where I dont...

No, I just have enough of a life to where I dont care what e-items I have in a $40/year game, Draenin.

That's what seperates the Kingdom Leaders from the followers, a life.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-05-2006, 04:07 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,127
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Well I'm sorry that not all of it can achieve the...

Well I'm sorry that not all of it can achieve the greatness that is bumming excellent items off of friends, Draenin.

Some of us actually have to make do with a speed and dexterity cast, a hat,...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-05-2006, 03:49 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,127
Posted By AlaricoMontario
It's not so much the spell system as it stands...

It's not so much the spell system as it stands doesn't work that make being a mage a major headache.

It's the extreme lack of individuality in the gaming script.

Seriously, since we can't hold...
Forum: Forest 06-04-2006, 05:52 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,589
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Gryffon's no longer in power... and the current...

Gryffon's no longer in power... and the current administration is both too inactive on the actual server (they're mostly on Debug), and more concerned about beating CP's member score than attaining...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-04-2006, 05:50 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,495
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Or just not let them leave Bomboria or go above...

Or just not let them leave Bomboria or go above level 5......

Hmm.. simplicity....

I give it 10 hours to be shot down for something complicated.
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-04-2006, 05:49 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,768
Posted By AlaricoMontario
The Hobbit Prequel to the LoTR series. ...

The Hobbit

Prequel to the LoTR series.

An intelligent person would hardly consider a calm phrase 'yelling' at anyone, but, then again, that's the problem.
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-03-2006, 11:37 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,768
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I think your thinking of Dryad, which is...

I think your thinking of Dryad, which is absolutely ridiculous. Dryad's are peaceful tree spirits, not demonic tree lords.

Sharks, I could see.

Dragons.... this is GK, not LoTR
Forum: GK Bugs 06-03-2006, 02:46 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 856
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I'm on DSL and this happens. EDIT: My...

I'm on DSL and this happens.

EDIT:

My best suggestion to fix the thing is to change the coordinates for when it warps, and move them a bit more forward, so the two warpfields aren't stepping on...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-03-2006, 02:45 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 880
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Draenin, your usually not one to get whiny, so...

Draenin, your usually not one to get whiny, so understand that when I say quit PMSing like a little girl. If he wants to propose it,he can, and your attitude towards new ideas is EXACTLY the reason...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-02-2006, 06:43 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,495
Posted By AlaricoMontario
A couple of things to give the trials some...

A couple of things to give the trials some 'pizzazz' would be nice.

A bunch of things to give us ones who have been here awhile and have exhausted every fun resource this game has to offer......
Forum: Markets 06-01-2006, 06:28 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,453
Posted By AlaricoMontario
How much for the KJ Shield.

How much for the KJ Shield.
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-01-2006, 06:27 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,799
Posted By AlaricoMontario
No one uses them because I'm perttys ure you lose...

No one uses them because I'm perttys ure you lose them like arrows.


WIth the exception that these are a hell of a lot harder to mass produce than arrows.
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-31-2006, 05:14 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,799
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Or they break your window and slash your tires so...

Or they break your window and slash your tires so that they have the satisfaction of running off with....

THe watch you left in your seat.
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-31-2006, 01:50 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,799
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I like the giant Zeppelin idea. Have them...

I like the giant Zeppelin idea.


Have them run to the same towns as before, but end in a different city.
IE:
Instead of going Zhen Village to Rederil as the ferry does,
Have it run Zhen...
Forum: Tech Support 05-30-2006, 05:04 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,104
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Dayaa, it's the same problem with everything else...

Dayaa, it's the same problem with everything else on GK.


It's design requires active staff, of which we sadly lack.
Sam is our only active staff member, and he doesn't know how to do anything...
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-30-2006, 05:03 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,509
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Its a giant chat group on RC. And...

Its a giant chat group on RC.

And ****editt**** Bjorn STILL won't give me the rights to the files so that I can actually *gasp* make Zormite better!
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-30-2006, 04:53 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,509
Posted By AlaricoMontario
The Event's team is doing all they can with what...

The Event's team is doing all they can with what little powers our ignorant staff gives them.

And Chickens are in works on Debug, I have seen the chicken... and it has hatched for moi.

On all...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-30-2006, 03:53 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 7,539
Posted By AlaricoMontario
He makes a KILLING as it is. The only reason...

He makes a KILLING as it is.

The only reason I stick with Ogma is so that one day I can shut down his conshop and start charing 10 diamonds where he charged 100.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-30-2006, 03:26 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 644
Posted By AlaricoMontario
The only time anything useful is added is when...

The only time anything useful is added is when your player dev staff doe sit.
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-28-2006, 07:11 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,729
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Might I suggest geocities....

Might I suggest geocities....
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-28-2006, 04:20 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,729
Posted By AlaricoMontario
It Lives!!! Frankenstein Lives!

It Lives!!!


Frankenstein Lives!
Showing results 176 to 200 of 474

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.