Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 316
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ViCtOrEhEhEh
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-02-2006, 06:36 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,014
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Maybe they will make it into a new rule that you...

Maybe they will make it into a new rule that you cant say it. Well here I come!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-01-2006, 07:54 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,014
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
When you build it, THEY will come!

When you build it, THEY will come!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,393
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Wait is this a trick question? Is this an april...

Wait is this a trick question? Is this an april fools joke? I AM CONFUSED!!!! !pissed!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-01-2006, 07:49 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,430
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
I hate you... APRIL FOOLS!

I hate you...

APRIL FOOLS!
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-29-2006, 06:45 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,147
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Uhh Morgoth (Terisu)? Also I think TpH quit so...

Uhh Morgoth (Terisu)? Also I think TpH quit so *cough cough* where does LC go? :D. I think it should be a vote and ****. :o
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-29-2006, 06:34 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 5,593
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Hahaha, silly Stefan tripping over the wires! :P

Hahaha, silly Stefan tripping over the wires! :P
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-29-2006, 06:30 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 6,545
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
These rules STINK!

These rules STINK!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-28-2006, 05:16 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,380
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Yes! I agree! Sticky, sticky!

Yes! I agree! Sticky, sticky!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-28-2006, 05:14 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,388
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Well who cares this isnt school. :P Also, real...

Well who cares this isnt school. :P Also, real MMORPGs are just 1 big server with thousands of people on it. Graal was fun not because of the different themes but because of the community and what...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-17-2006, 05:33 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,014
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
You guys dont know? Its when Curtis becomes, A...

You guys dont know? Its when Curtis becomes, A MAN!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-16-2006, 01:07 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,014
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
What is it???!?!?

What is it???!?!?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-09-2006, 01:07 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,308
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
*looks at stupid npc you gave me* *sees that it...

*looks at stupid npc you gave me* *sees that it says meteor*
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-09-2006, 12:59 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,308
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Even though I work on Aeon, dont ever post...

Even though I work on Aeon, dont ever post f**king stupid a** pictures like that Omega, EVER! That ugly ass meteor npc crap sucks and those pictures are retarded. Tell us on RC when you are going to...
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 03-08-2006, 04:50 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,507
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Awesome Crew? I need to come to Era and destroy...

Awesome Crew? I need to come to Era and destroy all...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-08-2006, 02:12 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,872
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Me hachi bachi? :[

Me hachi bachi? :[
Forum: Level Design 03-07-2006, 07:44 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,468
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
I dont see how that guy was saying that......

I dont see how that guy was saying that... :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-07-2006, 07:40 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,872
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
S*fu!

S*fu!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-07-2006, 07:39 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,237
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
BAN HAMMER TIME!

BAN HAMMER TIME!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-07-2006, 03:25 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,237
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
If you lost to Stella or "Stella" then you would...

If you lost to Stella or "Stella" then you would cry too. I wouldn't cry if I lost to "Stella" but to Stella I would certianly. Also, SOME OF US KNOW IT ALL!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA! MUWAHAHAHHA!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-06-2006, 06:53 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,463
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Oh yea. lol. But thats crazy wtf? Stella...

Oh yea. lol. But thats crazy wtf? Stella owning...end of the world is comming.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-06-2006, 05:29 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,463
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
AND THE WINNER IS: NOT HL LOLOLLL STELLAA...

AND THE WINNER IS: NOT HL LOLOLLL STELLAA WINSSSS!!!! OWNT LOL!!! AHAHHAH LMFAOO STELLA WON!!!!!

STELLA! not HL!

edit: The world is going to end soon since Stella beat Cyc, Thall, Hl, and...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-04-2006, 09:39 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,463
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
You are.

You are.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-03-2006, 04:16 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,463
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
No.

No.
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 03-03-2006, 04:10 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,774
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Who you be?

Who you be?
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 03-02-2006, 11:46 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,774
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
You mean the 3rd spar. The 2nd I stopped to play...

You mean the 3rd spar. The 2nd I stopped to play as hard and almost beat you. Then the third was an while later.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 316

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.