Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Asmodeus-James
Forum: Graphic Design 09-11-2001, 09:56 AM
Replies: 11
bah
Views: 1,176
Posted By Asmodeus-James
bah

check out this bomy i recolored, i suck
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-11-2001, 09:55 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 10,502
Posted By Asmodeus-James
hi i am cool

hi i am cool
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 06:51 AM
Replies: 40
o.O
Views: 2,063
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Re: Re: o.O

Well it isnt a fake snapshop, and he doesnt have the power to use the change name thing, Loriel wouldnt even let me use that (LORIEL IS A MEANIE!#*%)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 06:50 AM
Replies: 40
o.O
Views: 2,063
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Re: o.O

HE STOLLE MY GF!!_!_+ I WUNT MY INLINE G/F BACK OR I WILL PREZz CHARGEZ!!!!!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 06:48 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,189
Posted By Asmodeus-James
hey i r cool! duh nut ansultt mah egucaption eye...

hey i r cool! duh nut ansultt mah egucaption eye am heighly inilagent and i r yuse wright punkcuation sire
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 05:45 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,064
Posted By Asmodeus-James
well i guess i watch too much tv :rolleyes: ...

well i guess i watch too much tv :rolleyes:

i was just taking action and taking care of business rather than talking it over :cool:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 09:45 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,233
Posted By Asmodeus-James
beats me, ask gertrude or twiztid

beats me, ask gertrude or twiztid
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 09:34 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,064
Posted By Asmodeus-James
oh YeHZ i am teh *****ay one

oh YeHZ i am teh *****ay one
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 08:59 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,064
Posted By Asmodeus-James
hey you didnt get my best side, you could have...

hey you didnt get my best side, you could have atleast taken a better picture
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 08:56 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,233
Posted By Asmodeus-James
ahaha, mr wizad and the juggalo(s)

ahaha, mr wizad and the juggalo(s)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 12:01 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 688
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Hehe, I sold like a jar or something for 50...

Hehe, I sold like a jar or something for 50 gralat to Chris Rubeus, but then I told him it was a joke, and paid him back 60. Man, that's the best way of getting money too, it's not really scamming,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 09:24 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,944
Posted By Asmodeus-James
haha, that should be added, but stefan probably...

haha, that should be added, but stefan probably wont put it up because the little kiddies who are supposed to be '13' will get scared..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 08:23 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,063
Posted By Asmodeus-James
::beats iracious to post 500:: :D

::beats iracious to post 500::


:D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 08:22 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,063
Posted By Asmodeus-James
graal hookers/girlfriends etc are stupid, HEY BE...

graal hookers/girlfriends etc are stupid, HEY BE MY BF SO I CAN LIEK GIVE IT TO YOU BABY AND WE CAN BE COOOL!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 08:19 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 866
Posted By Asmodeus-James
No comment...

No comment...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 04:46 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,920
Posted By Asmodeus-James
I dont think so because there is a command pay...

I dont think so because there is a command pay rent...maybe..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 04:16 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,119
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Thumbs down Torankusu did nothing wrong, you could have...

Torankusu did nothing wrong, you could have e-mailed him or forum PMed him. God, grow up, it's just a game, you win some and you lose some, that's how it works. If you really think you shouldn't have...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 04:12 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,195
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Like our music emoticon for aquanet Stan? We have...

Like our music emoticon for aquanet Stan? We have a cool book one too. *bump*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-09-2001, 11:21 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,036
Posted By Asmodeus-James
About the Market Place, is there an NPC that lets...

About the Market Place, is there an NPC that lets your clothes do the little color thing where they keep on changing colors? Because I saw a guy doing that...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-09-2001, 09:35 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,831
Posted By Asmodeus-James
events team itself is extremely stupid, i like it...

events team itself is extremely stupid, i like it when stefan just hosts a big event...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-09-2001, 05:53 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,900
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Police should have an npc that warps them to the...

Police should have an npc that warps them to the coordinates of where people block the door with gralat, and a jailer NPC inside the admin house.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-08-2001, 10:50 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,161
Posted By Asmodeus-James
I would have kept my nephi but Cloud Strife...

I would have kept my nephi but Cloud Strife offered me 8,000 gralat, I bought 3 more bomys, then sold them for 2x the price that I bought them for. Then I bough a couple for my friends, gave some to...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-08-2001, 10:31 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,363
Posted By Asmodeus-James
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-08-2001, 09:51 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,161
Posted By Asmodeus-James
I think one of the only bomys not to change...

I think one of the only bomys not to change owners is Lycias, not sure, maybe there are others..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-08-2001, 09:46 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,363
Posted By Asmodeus-James
opposite of intelligent

opposite of intelligent
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.