Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SaiyanSaviour
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-22-2001, 08:27 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 783
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
ok.....

ok.....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-15-2001, 06:49 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 921
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
We think alike..

We think alike..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2001, 08:55 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 5,724
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
No one really damn knows me expcept Ghost...

No one really damn knows me expcept Ghost Pirate.....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2001, 08:44 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,417
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
No offence, but I can't think of one song without...

No offence, but I can't think of one song without rap artist using slang talk and cuss words. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2001, 08:40 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,417
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
That music is annoying. All we get are black...

That music is annoying. All we get are black people who like to get attractive women and start singing "YO YO YO MY PIMPIN HOES DAWG, WHO DA MAN?" Or whatever they use..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2001, 08:30 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 5,724
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Add me in it, but know one really gives a rip...

Add me in it, but know one really gives a rip about me around here.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 08:22 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,851
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
http://members.tripod.co.uk/TraVegeta/DrGero/drger...

http://members.tripod.co.uk/TraVegeta/DrGero/drgero002.jpg

http://members.tripod.co.uk/TraVegeta/DrGero/drgero007_small.jpg
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 06:31 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 2,402
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Still your being heartless, that sounds just as...

Still your being heartless, that sounds just as if you don't care for the loss of those people.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 09:18 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,944
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
I hope your Scream mask get's put up tonight!

I hope your Scream mask get's put up tonight!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 07:46 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,025
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
That's what I was going to say, it's such a...

That's what I was going to say, it's such a diabloic idea! It rules! :cool:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 05:21 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,189
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
But seriously though. I hate anything that get's...

But seriously though. I hate anything that get's hold back, it really irritates us and let's us get our hopes up for nothing. I don't care if you think it would be better just because it's released...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 05:14 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,189
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
I posted that before you post. :o :(

I posted that before you post. :o :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 05:11 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,189
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Why make us wait? I don't want to wait...

Why make us wait? I don't want to wait 95810750874358923475 months before you decide to release it. If it's done please release it now!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 04:13 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,128
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
I think the items should go directly back to the...

I think the items should go directly back to the persons inventory when they leave the stand anytime.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 04:11 AM
Replies: 14
Poll: Games
Views: 1,096
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
It's just two small levels put together with...

It's just two small levels put together with annoying traps, END
Forum: Graphic Design 09-10-2001, 10:39 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,759
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
*can picture it being released and scaring...

*can picture it being released and scaring everybody*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 10:36 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,063
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
lol

lol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 10:26 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 921
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Another thing I did once I quit running into...

Another thing I did once I quit running into walls was jumping off the roof of my house and into the swimming pool! Yes those were the days, until I triped over a broken part of the room and was...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 10:20 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 799
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
His cube crystal thingie was in the bathroom... :p

His cube crystal thingie was in the bathroom... :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 10:19 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 921
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Back in the days when we had no Graal, I ran into...

Back in the days when we had no Graal, I ran into walls for fun. I had hours of entertainment until I cracked my skull open! :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 10:16 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 799
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Your house has sexuali.. nevermind.

Your house has sexuali.. nevermind.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 01:36 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,119
Posted By SaiyanSaviour


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 01:25 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,119
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
*Vomit*

*Vomit*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 01:05 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,119
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Way to go man! You deserve a rich, creamy,...

Way to go man! You deserve a rich, creamy, Musketeers Bar!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 12:58 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 891
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Bye, never want to see your face again. ;)

Bye, never want to see your face again. ;)
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.