Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: sage_scooby
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-29-2007, 04:45 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,434
Posted By sage_scooby
Happy belated birthday Yann!!!!

Happy belated birthday Yann!!!!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-06-2006, 03:34 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,819
Posted By sage_scooby
I think its a step in the right direction. I am...

I think its a step in the right direction. I am glad to see some new items available, though they will be hard to get with those prices. Also I am glad I bought my archers already as they are not...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 12-01-2006, 01:10 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,269
Posted By sage_scooby
Here here!!

Gratz Alan to 2 years and many more to come lolz!
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-18-2006, 05:37 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,610
Posted By sage_scooby
O.0 Happy Birthday Cal!

O.0


Happy Birthday Cal!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-09-2006, 09:34 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,764
Posted By sage_scooby
Best bet. I'd say shoot your fireballs at...

Best bet.

I'd say shoot your fireballs at things till you get level 6 or so then ask kingdoms about there joining requirements.

People arent generally newb friendly on GK or want to spend the...
Forum: GK Bugs 11-08-2006, 04:28 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,765
Posted By sage_scooby
Just look around the forums a minute. I know...

Just look around the forums a minute. I know stefan already answered I'm just saying.

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69921
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 11-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,955
Posted By sage_scooby
It wasnt that late. It was in before anyone came...

It wasnt that late. It was in before anyone came trick or treating to my door. Heck thats like perfect time. Though I'd rather events start before the actual holiday.

I like the masks. I...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 10-27-2006, 12:02 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,305
Posted By sage_scooby
:cry: Farewell mate, you were a good friend...

:cry:
Farewell mate, you were a good friend and a good pirate!
:cry:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-20-2006, 04:42 PM
Replies: 127
Views: 14,896
Posted By sage_scooby
Classic! I just found my old hard drive...

Classic!

I just found my old hard drive plugged it in and found my original graal files lolz!

1.41
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-22-2006, 03:43 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,546
Posted By sage_scooby
Neat thanks for the link, I'm gonna look at those...

Neat thanks for the link, I'm gonna look at those if they work with my 1.37 version. If not I wonder If I could find a 1.41.

Sorry I also dont give my old versions away. Simply because if...
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-22-2006, 03:27 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 831
Posted By sage_scooby
O.0 I missed the day but happy birthday Captain...

O.0 I missed the day but happy birthday Captain XD.

Come back soon!:cry:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 09-18-2006, 04:26 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,031
Posted By sage_scooby
For the most part ( I hate to say it being an EM....

For the most part ( I hate to say it being an EM. ) arent most "RPs' on Gk for events just pointless and have no real meaning to Gk. I figure the Rp should have a goal. The person getting to the...
Forum: Zodiac Bugs and suggestions 09-15-2006, 03:24 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 6,421
Posted By sage_scooby
On a note with the tileset. The gui loads on one...

On a note with the tileset. The gui loads on one of my comps but it is just a black background on my main comp.


Also to defend Zodiac a bit. Its not the levels graphics and such that matter if...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 09-15-2006, 03:14 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,337
Posted By sage_scooby
Gratz to all of you. Westford is a big town with...

Gratz to all of you. Westford is a big town with lots of responsibility. Though its also just a great town har har!
Forum: Crescent Pirates 09-11-2006, 08:27 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,540
Posted By sage_scooby
Aye!

Aye!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 09-10-2006, 06:32 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,286
Posted By sage_scooby
If there is anything I can do to assist in...

If there is anything I can do to assist in whatever this means let me know. I'd like to help if I can.

Also I am glad to see the amount lowered, it will make it easier to host events during my...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 09-10-2006, 06:28 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,947
Posted By sage_scooby
I wouldnt mind having a hand in the Blood Raiders...

I wouldnt mind having a hand in the Blood Raiders or being one. I know my current position might not allow me to become one. So I will at the least offer my assistance in training and recruitment.
Forum: Information 09-09-2006, 05:31 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 833
Posted By sage_scooby
Try camping him out sometime.

Try camping him out sometime.
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-09-2006, 05:28 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,013
Posted By sage_scooby
They are easy to redeem you just need to keep...

They are easy to redeem you just need to keep going to the people that take them. Then keep giving them the items they want until they ask for the Cuckoo or Artifact.
Forum: Information 09-08-2006, 04:24 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 833
Posted By sage_scooby
And the Geologist in Torub when he asks for it.

And the Geologist in Torub when he asks for it.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-29-2006, 03:38 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,820
Posted By sage_scooby
Bleah, the new Classic server is whats causing...

Bleah, the new Classic server is whats causing the drop in players. When the buzz is over GK will gain some back.
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-28-2006, 06:42 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,370
Posted By sage_scooby
Why do people feel the need to switch...

Why do people feel the need to switch accounts.... Keep one account and you wont have this problem. If you get a new account you have to fix it yourself....
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-23-2006, 08:52 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 8,187
Posted By sage_scooby
I didnt read the whole post, but am just adding...

I didnt read the whole post, but am just adding my 2 cents.

I just dislike Bosh. There is a certain amount of character one must posess, and I dont think he has it.
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-18-2006, 12:33 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,674
Posted By sage_scooby
Bleah! They could make it so they don't all use...

Bleah! They could make it so they don't all use the same images, and sprites.
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-18-2006, 12:31 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,164
Posted By sage_scooby
Simply put, guns should never be introduced into...

Simply put, guns should never be introduced into GK.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.