Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ceserthen
Forum: Graphic Design 06-19-2007, 09:35 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,695
Posted By ceserthen
working on tile set

working on tileset any suggestions or critisicms appreciated. castle part
Forum: Level Design 06-16-2007, 09:27 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,825
Posted By ceserthen
awsome!!!

awsome!!!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-15-2007, 10:33 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 703
Posted By ceserthen
Playerworld ideas

Here are some player world ideas I thought of and would like to donate to anybody interested in creating a server. Any ideas you have to make them any better would be appreciated

1. Zombie...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-09-2007, 09:33 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,912
Posted By ceserthen
What does everyone think abour "Endora" and how...

What does everyone think abour "Endora" and how many new things have been added to the pw.
Forum: Sounds & Music 06-09-2007, 02:10 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,081
Posted By ceserthen
what are you thinking of recording?

what are you thinking of recording?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-08-2007, 04:22 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 8,326
Posted By ceserthen
awsome

awsome
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-04-2007, 02:30 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 8,326
Posted By ceserthen
that looks awsome.

that looks awsome.
Forum: Information 06-04-2007, 04:06 AM
Replies: 162
Views: 41,736
Posted By ceserthen
same question here. like the idea of this...

same question here.


like the idea of this vote kicking
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-03-2007, 03:53 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,979
Posted By ceserthen
If he is than the vote should make that clear,...

If he is than the vote should make that clear, (its all up to the GK staff in the end anyway)
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-03-2007, 02:17 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,979
Posted By ceserthen
I think we should live up to the name of Zormite...

I think we should live up to the name of Zormite "Republic" and actually host an election this time instead of a transfer of power.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-02-2007, 10:47 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,358
Posted By ceserthen
my version with that sword you made

my version with that sword you made
Forum: Graphic Design 06-02-2007, 05:07 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,038
Posted By ceserthen
worked on the sunset/sunrise/explosion a bit

worked on the sunset/sunrise/explosion a bit
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2007, 04:13 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 8,326
Posted By ceserthen
This looks great! I can't wiat for it to release.

This looks great! I can't wiat for it to release.
Forum: Zone 06-02-2007, 04:10 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 26,180
Posted By ceserthen
I think it would be a good idea, though you can...

I think it would be a good idea, though you can catch them if Zone actually had more than 1 GP
Forum: Sounds & Music 06-02-2007, 04:03 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,819
Posted By ceserthen
because no playerworld ever really tries to hire...

because no playerworld ever really tries to hire someone to create a sound ,where they can get one for free from a sound bank.
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-02-2007, 04:00 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,464
Posted By ceserthen
I like this gun it looks different from a lot of...

I like this gun it looks different from a lot of the other Zone weapons.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-02-2007, 03:54 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,038
Posted By ceserthen
It was going to be sunset but I accidently put no...

It was going to be sunset but I accidently put no sun so its more of a "giant explosion of death. frankly I was bored it started as a sword and is currently on this stage
Forum: Graphic Design 06-02-2007, 03:51 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,358
Posted By ceserthen
just my shading of it, nothing much

just my shading of it, nothing much
Forum: Zone 06-02-2007, 03:09 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 65,365
Posted By ceserthen
no... anyways I still like what was...

no...

anyways I still like what was implemented a while back, where if a trial won an event they were given x amount of time to upgrade.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-02-2007, 12:40 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,038
Posted By ceserthen
Warrior guy [WIP]

I was bored and wanted to make something. I'm working on the shading and all that and was wondering if I should keep the beach or not, any comments or crits would be helpful for finishing this.
Forum: Sounds & Music 05-29-2007, 11:21 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,819
Posted By ceserthen
Gun's don't usually work for a low quality mike...

Gun's don't usually work for a low quality mike due to a HUGE amount of overrun and volume level, you Basically end up with fuzz. an easy alternative is finding some wood, clavs or taking the snare...
Forum: Zone 05-28-2007, 07:11 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 5,474
Posted By ceserthen
once the the 50 is set to everypoint you lose of...

once the the 50 is set to everypoint you lose of the 50 can't be refurbished. ex: you get hurt to 135 you can only go back up to 135, then you get hit to 85, you can only go back up to 100. hope it...
Forum: Level Design 05-28-2007, 04:31 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,549
Posted By ceserthen
Problem with editor

I am having a problem with editor. I am trying to add a custom tileset using the addtiledef script and am ending up with fuzz (see screenshots) I have gone through a lot of trouble shooting and can't...
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-27-2007, 08:36 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,180
Posted By ceserthen
Citizens should not have been removed untill a...

Citizens should not have been removed untill a majority of them have been transfered. The civilian rank was set up for...

"This is the filtering process. From here people can either be thrown from...
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-27-2007, 07:36 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,180
Posted By ceserthen
Why are all citizens now out of the Kingdom, I do...

Why are all citizens now out of the Kingdom, I do not think enough relocation time was given. At least you should have elliminated the civilian rank and told the citizens to select a ministry to...
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.