Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Valder
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-24-2004, 10:20 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,123
Posted By Valder
The event ended. It was fun and it made people...

The event ended. It was fun and it made people roleplay. Chef Chuck Jones won the Pirate shield. I hope to do more events in the future.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-24-2004, 07:59 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,436
Posted By Valder
Spark911

His VIP and Gold account just expired and he's gonna not be able to get on the forums or servers for a week or so until he can get the money together to upgrade his account again.
Forum: Dustari 01-24-2004, 05:07 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,322
Posted By Valder
Re: Re: Picture for Padren

Why would he want to do that... I mean, post count is EVERYTHING!
Forum: Kingdoms 01-23-2004, 02:58 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,655
Posted By Valder
AHAHA!! Watched The Simpsons I see ;) As...

AHAHA!!
Watched The Simpsons I see ;)

As for the arguement, I agree with Nappa. The Zormites are supposed to be a fish-like race. They have grown too far away from that.



That's why we have...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-22-2004, 08:43 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 12,164
Posted By Valder
Re: Official RC Skins Thread

I don't really like it, but I'm sure others will ;)
Forum: Graphic Design 01-22-2004, 08:40 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,586
Posted By Valder
Finish the Hats!

Finish the Hats!
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-21-2004, 09:43 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,316
Posted By Valder
Same difference.

Same difference.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-21-2004, 09:29 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 990
Posted By Valder
Re: Website?

If you'd like to, go ahead ;)
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-21-2004, 09:28 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,316
Posted By Valder
That's actually a good suggestion. I like the way...

That's actually a good suggestion. I like the way they did it in the Pokemon games. When you defeat a pokemon, they never "die" they just become "Unconscious".
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-21-2004, 09:03 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,316
Posted By Valder
Try to work as well as you can with people who...

Try to work as well as you can with people who can't RP. If they are in a kingdom (God forbid) then tell the kingdom leader to teach the person how to RP.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-21-2004, 08:39 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,316
Posted By Valder
Rules (All Please Read)

RP Rules
- While on tag, you must stay in character. While you are out of character you must use double parentheses "(( ))" in order to chat. This is a strict rule, but there is some leeway.

-...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-21-2004, 08:24 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,123
Posted By Valder
RP event Saturday

There will be an RP event saturday. I want as many people in CP as possible to attend. There will be things for people that attend. And one big prize if you can manage to find it ;)

The RP event...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-21-2004, 06:56 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,586
Posted By Valder
I like both Donalds and Drakmiths. Finish them...

I like both Donalds and Drakmiths. Finish them both and I will hopefully have them added to CP.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-17-2004, 04:12 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,041
Posted By Valder
Event Postponed

The event for tomorrow has been postponed until further notice.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-15-2004, 09:02 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,123
Posted By Valder
I meant before mofo...

I meant before mofo...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-15-2004, 08:26 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,123
Posted By Valder
You never said that though ;)

You never said that though ;)
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-15-2004, 07:33 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,123
Posted By Valder
It's meant to be a perfect system on which to...

It's meant to be a perfect system on which to live, but it's not flawless.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-15-2004, 07:32 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,123
Posted By Valder
Sure you can...

Sure you can...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-14-2004, 09:54 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,123
Posted By Valder
Sadly enough, it is.

Sadly enough, it is.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-14-2004, 08:20 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,123
Posted By Valder
But you're forgetting 1 critical detail....

But you're forgetting 1 critical detail. Communism is real life. Graal, is a game... Well, at least to most people.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-14-2004, 05:00 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,123
Posted By Valder
The only reason you're doing this now is because...

The only reason you're doing this now is because people don't want you to lead anymore and you're afraid that it'll be taken away from you. Pathetic...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-12-2004, 01:50 AM
Replies: 40
Hmm
Views: 2,230
Posted By Valder
Actually there would be a diffence. Don't add...

Actually there would be a diffence. Don't add event items and make it so everyone can attain what everyone else in their class has.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-11-2004, 06:53 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,398
Posted By Valder
The swords should have only been event and the...

The swords should have only been event and the hats were good, but the ski's sucked. The ring was good too for ****s.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-11-2004, 04:00 PM
Replies: 40
Hmm
Views: 2,230
Posted By Valder
Errm... That's kinda stupid. Since the server is...

Errm... That's kinda stupid. Since the server is private again, you should try and make it different. Instead of all the old stuff, why not add an EXP system? I mean, you have the baddies and all,...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-09-2004, 05:54 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,430
Posted By Valder
The Ice sword should be renamed to Blizzard...

The Ice sword should be renamed to Blizzard because calling it the Ice Flaming Sword sounds stupid...
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.