Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Rick
Forum: Future Improvements 01-23-2006, 08:38 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,035
Posted By Rick
He wants to have a leet @.

He wants to have a leet @.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-23-2006, 08:35 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,671
Posted By Rick
Hear hear. +1 karma or fame or something of...

Hear hear.

+1 karma or fame or something of that sort!
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-23-2006, 05:17 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,670
Posted By Rick
if (created || playerenters) { // This event is...

if (created || playerenters) { // This event is triggered every time a player enters a level.
if (startswith(worldmap_,#L)) {
/* player has entered a level that begins with worldmap_ */
}...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 01-23-2006, 05:12 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 614
Posted By Rick
It's not...? I'm looking for a precise way...

It's not...?

I'm looking for a precise way of managing the view, setfocus doesn't seem to be that way.
Forum: Future Improvements 01-23-2006, 06:24 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,499
Posted By Rick
Don't kick lagging players. Simply don't spar...

Don't kick lagging players. Simply don't spar with them: problem solved.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-23-2006, 06:22 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,670
Posted By Rick
ganis for what? Explain more about what...

ganis for what?

Explain more about what you're trying to do...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-23-2006, 05:47 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,201
Posted By Rick
How would that help?

How would that help?
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 01-23-2006, 05:23 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 614
Posted By Rick
ZeLpH_MyStiK sort of gets it right. I want...

ZeLpH_MyStiK sort of gets it right.

I want to be able to move the player's view around (as if their player X/Y is moving) without actually moving the player.

Say the player is at 10,10 then I...
Forum: Tech Support 01-22-2006, 07:25 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 976
Posted By Rick
No.

No.
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 01-22-2006, 07:21 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 614
Posted By Rick
Suggestion: setview

Similar to setfocus, only it sets the origin of the viewpoint to this x/y (instead of the player's x/y). If a setfocus is in effect, it would be relative to this as well.

And of course, resetview....
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 01-22-2006, 03:44 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 666
Posted By Rick
Ah, okay - here's an idea, a way to set the OS...

Ah, okay - here's an idea, a way to set the OS mouse cursor (for within the Graal window) to the defaults such as arrow, hand, clock, the directions (up,down,left,right), etc.
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 01-22-2006, 09:26 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 666
Posted By Rick
Mouse Cursor?

In Graal4 do we still have the ability to change what the mouse cursor looks like?

In Graal3 it was possible.
Forum: Tech Support 01-22-2006, 02:59 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,184
Posted By Rick
IIRC, all your scripts have rw access to...

IIRC, all your scripts have rw access to everything under your directories already.
Forum: Tech Support 01-22-2006, 02:25 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,184
Posted By Rick
I have talked to several people about this and...

I have talked to several people about this and they all are talking about an error with the phpMyAdmin that I do not get. I don't know why they get it as I cannot reproduce the error myself.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2006, 01:27 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,704
Posted By Rick
Oh, I just realized. That script is clientside....

Oh, I just realized. That script is clientside. setlevel2 doesn't work clientsidely.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2006, 01:19 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,704
Posted By Rick
o.O //#CLIENTSIDE if (playerenters ||...

o.O

//#CLIENTSIDE
if (playerenters || created) {
timeout = 1;
}

if (timeout) {
setlevel2 onlinestartlocal.nw,30,30;
}
Forum: Future Improvements 01-21-2006, 11:24 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 936
Posted By Rick
npc.name Make sure you validate what the...

npc.name

Make sure you validate what the client sends though, or they could potentially edit it to affect a different NPC.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2006, 04:24 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,459
Posted By Rick
Well, I'm probably wrong but it doesn't look like...

Well, I'm probably wrong but it doesn't look like you're checking to make sure the result from findPlayer succeeded.
Forum: Tech Support 01-21-2006, 03:19 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,816
Posted By Rick
So you want to walk around on Kingdoms not seeing...

So you want to walk around on Kingdoms not seeing any content at all?
Forum: Tech Support 01-21-2006, 03:17 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 902
Posted By Rick
I've gotten that before too, when I was playing...

I've gotten that before too, when I was playing on GK earlier today.
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 01-20-2006, 06:31 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 521
Posted By Rick
Thank you.

Thank you.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-20-2006, 03:29 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,833
Posted By Rick
That reminds me of the movie Krull.

That reminds me of the movie Krull.
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 01-20-2006, 01:03 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 521
Posted By Rick
GANI Params

Is there any way to (clientsidely) access the params of a gani outside of the gani itself?

I've tried various ideas with no luck, such as: temp.npc.ani.getsprite(1).image -- returns "PARAM1"...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-20-2006, 06:16 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,152
Posted By Rick
No. As far as I know the playerworld setup system...

No. As far as I know the playerworld setup system is automated now.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-20-2006, 06:08 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,152
Posted By Rick
Eh? Registering a playerworld takes awhile....

Eh? Registering a playerworld takes awhile. However, paying for it after it's accepted should be fairly quick -- Edge was put up within 30 minutes of paying for it.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.