Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 207
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: FreezeBurnX
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2003, 02:21 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,664
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I was :asleep: when it opened :(

I was :asleep: when it opened :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2003, 02:19 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 775
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I ate it :D *Yummy*

I ate it :D
*Yummy*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2003, 02:18 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,353
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Geno for Mayor o.o!

Geno for Mayor o.o!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2003, 02:08 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,121
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I now regret of making this post. I didn't want...

I now regret of making this post. I didn't want this to be a argueing post, neither to make someone look bad, neither any other thing. All I just wanted all the time was a prize, but now, when I saw...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2003, 01:52 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,265
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Sorry, I should had said 'I only say stupid...

Sorry, I should had said 'I only say stupid stuff'. Me and my stupid judgement. Let me know your true character. Sorry :(?


Who is Emily? Look Gryffon, all I just wanted with that post was to get...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2003, 12:04 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,547
Posted By FreezeBurnX
He just didn't gabe me a prize, but she works a...

He just didn't gabe me a prize, but she works a lot :o
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2003, 12:03 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,265
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Wow, I can't make a bad comment, that's acctually...

Wow, I can't make a bad comment, that's acctually my opinion that I get retaliated -.-...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-15-2003, 11:41 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,265
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Trust me, you only say stupid stuff.

Trust me, you only say stupid stuff.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-15-2003, 11:37 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,153
Posted By FreezeBurnX
It looks like it's the only priority =x... but...

It looks like it's the only priority =x... but owell, when Kingdoms back, G2k1 is back at top :cool:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-15-2003, 08:54 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,153
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Unhappy Where are the FUN NPCs?

I'm getting bored at G2k1, not many new things, I want new Jobs, new events, new hatshops, bomies, auctions, as it used to have on old g2k1... I don't want g2k1 to die again :(
I know, Staff is...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-15-2003, 08:51 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,547
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Tseng really did a pumpkin(good) choice here, I...

Tseng really did a pumpkin(good) choice here, I thought Angel wouldn't have time to put work in G2k1 but she's working like a cat going to have puppies near x-mas! Yo, PUMP!

Now in normal...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-15-2003, 08:46 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,922
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Another thing that doesn't make sense is that...

Another thing that doesn't make sense is that your getting less for stuff but prices don't get lower.

About Mining, it's the worst job with that prices, even Bread Baking is quicker. About...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-15-2003, 08:40 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 953
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Don't you people never learn :rolleyes: Nubs =...

Don't you people never learn :rolleyes:
Nubs = Brainless
Also, that GFX, don't show where the sword is and wouldn't help, it doesn't show where in the map it is.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-15-2003, 08:36 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,121
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I need to get posts xD The the bad fact, is...

I need to get posts xD

The the bad fact, is that they are o.o... all I just wanted with this post was a prize not to make 4 Pages of posts including bugs, pumpkins, fights, nubs, spam, Erm......
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-15-2003, 08:30 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,879
Posted By FreezeBurnX
LOL, Thallen can't be staff if we consider his...

LOL, Thallen can't be staff if we consider his 'stuff'. He have been jailed over 50 times and banned like 10 times, only on Babylon. Maybe he isn't like that as staff but such thing as that don't...
Forum: Events and Activities 09-15-2003, 08:12 PM
Replies: 51
Poll: Promotion?
Views: 5,315
Posted By FreezeBurnX
OMSFARINROX.KAE<3.FARIN<3.GENO<3.OMSOMSOMSO.O......

OMSFARINROX.KAE<3.FARIN<3.GENO<3.OMSOMSOMSO.O... PUMPKIN?OMSPOPULARITYCONTESTSUXOMSFARINDBZSUXOMSZODIACKNIGHTROX,OMS<3<3<3

Wow, you get a prize if you tell me how much times I said OMS :rolleyes:...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-15-2003, 08:00 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,265
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Talking Upload a Screenshot!

I'm curious to know how Kingdoms will look like can anybody please upload a screenshot or something :p?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-15-2003, 07:46 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,121
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Angel, when I killed you at the time 'Kill dragon...

Angel, when I killed you at the time 'Kill dragon win a Prize', I asked for PH if you don't remember, you said some stuff then said ok, but you'd have 500HP. About asking for prize, I did ask you for...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2003, 10:19 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,121
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I know, some PMs deserved to be ignored, but some...

I know, some PMs deserved to be ignored, but some don't.

No, you can ask her, I don't believe she will lie >.>

This is what I've been trying to get all the time, I just want a fair ...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2003, 09:21 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,121
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Minoc, remember that I killed her but she had...

Minoc, remember that I killed her but she had normal life, then I asked for PH, and she said that it would be ok, for PH, but she would have 500 life.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2003, 08:01 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,121
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Corruption=Angel Main Problem=G2k1 Dying

Corruption=Angel
Main Problem=G2k1 Dying
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2003, 06:59 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,121
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Ehm, I guess you are at wrong place, dude.

Ehm, I guess you are at wrong place, dude.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2003, 06:57 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,121
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Well, I never get my PMs anwsered... Please...

Well, I never get my PMs anwsered...

Please do that, people are leaving because staff don't announce what is coming, like there should be a place that you can see what is coming and maybe a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2003, 02:58 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,121
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I complain because she said there would be a...

I complain because she said there would be a prize and got me at nerves when she said 'I got 1g' and 'I lied'.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2003, 02:56 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,121
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Ha Tseng, first of all, I didn't use a trainer...

Ha Tseng, first of all, I didn't use a trainer and Chrisz already unbanned me. Also, my main objective is not talk about you, it's to talk about Angel's Prize, that in case is none. My only complain...
Showing results 176 to 200 of 207

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.