Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 346
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sum41Freeeeek
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-19-2006, 08:59 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,476
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
You also forgot the table. They deleted the...

You also forgot the table.
They deleted the texture to Era's table, along with the little sand particles and the windows.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 09-19-2006, 02:21 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,017
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
tokenize

I'm having trouble.
How do you turn
tokenize #c;
clientr.randomstring = #t(1);

into gs2?
I made my script in gs1 but I'm not sure how to do tokenize #c in gs2.

thanks :D
Forum: Graphic Design 09-15-2006, 08:34 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 11,946
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
sounds like you're trying to steal. no offense...

sounds like you're trying to steal.
no offense if you're really trying to hold a comp.
Forum: Sounds & Music 09-10-2006, 05:33 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,409
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
or super mario 3 when you get to the boat/boss :]...

or super mario 3 when you get to the boat/boss :]
drums, then trumpet.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-10-2006, 02:46 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,806
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Draenin, when chess comes out, I challenge you!

Draenin, when chess comes out, I challenge you!
Forum: Gani Construction 09-10-2006, 02:31 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,162
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
graalshop suggestion

Not sure if this should go to suggestions/improvments or the gani forum :[
move to correct if this is the wrong place (don't need to bawl on me that I
posted in the wrong forum)

It would be a...
Forum: Sounds & Music 09-10-2006, 02:26 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,270
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Question

I was wondering if anyone uses Guitar Pro 5 with RSE (real sound engine)
to make midis :] if you do it would be cool if you made a tutorial ;D
Forum: Sounds & Music 09-10-2006, 12:48 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,663
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
This looks kick ass. Gonna try it soon.

This looks kick ass.
Gonna try it soon.
Forum: Gani Construction 09-06-2006, 09:38 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,582
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
i'm pretty sure the 1 means the first month of...

i'm pretty sure the 1 means the first month of the year, which is januaray, correct?
Forum: Gani Construction 09-06-2006, 08:52 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,582
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
man I got excited thinking a new version came out...

man I got excited thinking a new version came out but then saw the first post was
january.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-06-2006, 03:08 AM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
stop being such a saw loser chris.

stop being such a saw loser chris.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-04-2006, 09:58 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Icarus content is tossed around like a pack of...

Icarus content is tossed around like a pack of lays at a fat man concert.
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-03-2006, 06:10 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,468
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I helped make those levels too I AM ASHAMED

I helped make those levels too
I AM ASHAMED
Forum: Zodiac Bugs and suggestions 09-02-2006, 06:16 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 6,421
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
lol? other people will think different.

lol? other people will think different.
Forum: Level Design 08-31-2006, 05:41 AM
Replies: 21
Wip
Views: 4,487
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
What's a wip? Like, wipping up a level? lol ...

What's a wip?
Like, wipping up a level? lol

I think it looks cool.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-30-2006, 07:53 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,671
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Is it a hobby to be a **** on this forum? I bet...

Is it a hobby to be a **** on this forum?
I bet the script will take 5 seconds to make.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-30-2006, 01:01 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,633
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Back then when trials were able to choose 1 of...

Back then when trials were able to choose 1 of the default guns, with 1000 ammo, that
attracted a lot of trials into P2ps. I will say myself, I had a lot of fun as a trial on Era and
when I...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-29-2006, 07:01 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,389
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Try and make the grass a little smoother :p

Try and make the grass a little smoother :p
Forum: Future Improvements 08-29-2006, 03:40 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,262
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Yeah, there should be a way to detect if the...

Yeah, there should be a way to detect if the program is actually being used on Graal.
If someone logged on Graal and accidentally left a program that can be considered hacking, they get punished.
Forum: Zodiac Bugs and suggestions 08-25-2006, 06:22 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,319
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
be quiet stupid.

be quiet stupid.
Forum: Zodiac Bugs and suggestions 08-25-2006, 03:33 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,319
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Oh Man This Is Urgent!

Oh Man This Is Urgent!
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-24-2006, 02:47 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 8,187
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Zero, I don't know why you deleted my post for...

Zero, I don't know why you deleted my post for "flaming" because I proved
the same point you have stated above. Stop being a hypocrite please. :\

Now what I stated was that Bosh, who thinks he...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-24-2006, 12:56 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 5,099
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I really don't care about the gfx, it's nothing...

I really don't care about the gfx, it's nothing to get your panties in a bunch over.
If you really care that much about it, make it yourself :x
Forum: Zodiac News 08-23-2006, 05:49 PM
Replies: 97
Views: 10,596
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I still think that if they waited and had people...

I still think that if they waited and had people that played on hosted test new content
that was going to be released after they went classic (instead of making it a suprise)
that things would of...
Forum: Zodiac News 08-23-2006, 04:53 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 10,596
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
That's no excuse. When going classic, "what...

That's no excuse.
When going classic, "what we're working on is.." shouldn't be taken in to concern while
being inspected.
Also, it did not take "nerding" to level up so fast, some of my friends...
Showing results 176 to 200 of 346

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.