Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 8 of 8
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Showing results 176 to 187 of 187
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 83 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Nightmareangel
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
08-02-2002, 01:22 PM
Replies:
45
Classic Antics
Views:
4,058
Posted By
Nightmareangel
I thought this one was real funny...
I thought this one was real funny...
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
08-02-2002, 01:00 PM
Replies:
45
Classic Antics
Views:
4,058
Posted By
Nightmareangel
....
....
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
08-02-2002, 12:55 PM
Replies:
45
Classic Antics
Views:
4,058
Posted By
Nightmareangel
And the zaniness (sp?) continues!
And the zaniness (sp?) continues!
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
08-01-2002, 12:12 PM
Replies:
45
Classic Antics
Views:
4,058
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Yeah...but I think the shroomy bomy is used as a...
Yeah...but I think the shroomy bomy is used as a ratskin on Classic. These...were real bomies...
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
08-01-2002, 12:05 PM
Replies:
45
Classic Antics
Views:
4,058
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Classic Antics
I think the the screeny explains itself....it's hacktastic! Funny stuff...
Forum:
Future Improvements
07-30-2002, 10:21 PM
Replies:
25
Guns...
Views:
2,278
Posted By
Nightmareangel
I haven't an ignorance for FF6...but I still...
I haven't an ignorance for FF6...but I still liked FF7 better. Though FF6 was awesome and would be the best SNES rpg IMO if not for Chrono Trigger...but eh...I realize this is totally off topic. ...
Forum:
Tech Support
07-28-2002, 05:06 AM
Replies:
3
Account Freezing Problem on Classic
Views:
1,123
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Yeah you were right about the NPC thing...I had...
Yeah you were right about the NPC thing...I had too many. Thankfully though Dark Cloud helped me out and deleted some for me. :)
Forum:
Tech Support
07-26-2002, 09:32 AM
Replies:
3
Account Freezing Problem on Classic
Views:
1,123
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Account Freezing Problem on Classic
When I log onto Classic with my Nightmareangel account...Graal freezes and if I leave it up for awhile without closing it...I get a Graal.exe error. Only thing is...it only freezes when I try to log...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
07-23-2002, 11:01 PM
Replies:
53
New Graal 2002 features!
Views:
5,217
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Arg...bloody hell sounds sweet now, but my p2p...
Arg...bloody hell sounds sweet now, but my p2p runs out in like 8 days. Bah...urge...to ...re...upgrade...strong...must...resist...for....lack..of...funds...but...can't...too...strong...ahhhh.
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
07-18-2002, 05:50 PM
Replies:
181
Thread for Races on Classic
Views:
34,392
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Just an idea...but Tyhm...maybe you could make it...
Just an idea...but Tyhm...maybe you could make it where life magic damages vamps, while death magic can heal them.
Also...the new vamp dash looks like you're sliding on ice...can this be fixed?
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-30-2002, 07:55 AM
Replies:
4
Website Problems
Views:
763
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Eh...I still can't access the site. I continue...
Eh...I still can't access the site. I continue to get "sorry we can't find "www.graal2001.com" errors :\
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-29-2002, 12:59 AM
Replies:
4
Website Problems
Views:
763
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Website Problems
:(
For the past few days I haven't been able to access any of the official Graal websites...I've only been able to access this forum. Has anyone been having this same problem or know what's wrong?
Showing results 176 to 187 of 187
Page 8 of 8
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:02 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.