Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Angel_Light
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-09-2009, 11:00 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,758
Posted By Angel_Light
this.spec_weps = { "-", "*", "_", "etc"}; if (...

this.spec_weps = { "-", "*", "_", "etc"};
if ( temp.ban.substring( 0, 1) in this.spec_weps)
{
blah;
}

that should work.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-09-2009, 10:49 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 13,307
Posted By Angel_Light
Yes, with the addition of Tig, it's been rather...

Yes, with the addition of Tig, it's been rather good. =P
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-09-2009, 10:45 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,914
Posted By Angel_Light
Try Varia and tell me what you think, it has that...

Try Varia and tell me what you think, it has that classic feel. :)
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 02-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,722
Posted By Angel_Light
Why must it be non-pics1.png to be cool? Yeah...

Why must it be non-pics1.png to be cool? Yeah it's different, but pics1.png gives the true Graal feeling in my mind. Deteria has elaborated on it and it is quite beautiful still. I think one of the...
Forum: Future Improvements 02-05-2009, 01:38 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,205
Posted By Angel_Light
dusty got it, ill explain it anyways, just as if...

dusty got it, ill explain it anyways, just as if i were using testnpc2 instead f that chunck
Forum: Future Improvements 02-05-2009, 01:11 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,205
Posted By Angel_Light
Oh wow, thanks, xp, rep++ but! :p I...

Oh wow, thanks, xp, rep++

but! :p

I want, kinda need, it so i can put it in a simple if statement with other variables to check with.
Forum: Future Improvements 02-05-2009, 12:36 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,205
Posted By Angel_Light
testnpc2

testnpc2( x, y, width, height);

EXAMPLE:
testnpc2( player.x - 1, player.y - 1, player.x + 3, player.y + 4);


simply how, onwall2 improved onwall. I'm very disappointed this has yet to be...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-04-2009, 02:22 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,356
Posted By Angel_Light
Post The end draws near. (Varia)

http://a8.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/26/l_b6d3941c3767a7ffaf25fa0cd2f581e7.png

A small release has been given to you lucky players. Varia is a classic post post-apocalyptic Earth. No one is...
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-03-2009, 07:10 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,672
Posted By Angel_Light
kia345 (19)

Happy Birthday Pojo. :D
Forum: Tech Support 02-03-2009, 07:05 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,180
Posted By Angel_Light
Install Gtk and java stuff of course would be my...

Install Gtk and java stuff of course would be my first solution, I never got any errors until i went to Vista but that's a different error due to compatibility. Any who, make sure you do have the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2009, 06:58 AM
Replies: 280
Views: 44,472
Posted By Angel_Light
So, who controls the Puppet Master? Are you...

So, who controls the Puppet Master? Are you working alone?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2009, 06:42 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,027
Posted By Angel_Light
I'm disturbed by the script errors when I log on.

I'm disturbed by the script errors when I log on.
Forum: Tech Support 02-02-2009, 02:21 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,180
Posted By Angel_Light
What is your OS?

What is your OS?
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-23-2009, 10:44 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,439
Posted By Angel_Light
heh threat... funny, I learned first in GS1...

heh threat... funny, I learned first in GS1 (Which i dont recommend) but learn "if else" statements and memorize the actions.
Forum: Sounds & Music 01-22-2009, 06:27 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,128
Posted By Angel_Light
Anyone know the third one? It's really bugging me.

Anyone know the third one? It's really bugging me.
Forum: Tech Support 01-20-2009, 10:13 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,238
Posted By Angel_Light
run Graal in compatibility mode for Windows XP...

run Graal in compatibility mode for Windows XP SP2; that fixed for me, I'm running Vista Ultimate, btw.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-18-2009, 12:48 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 986
Posted By Angel_Light
function onActionGrabbed() { if (this.give...

function onActionGrabbed()
{
if (this.give == 0)
{
this.give = 1;
player.rupees += 5;
sleep( 3.6);
this.give = 0;
}
}
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-15-2009, 01:16 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 10,956
Posted By Angel_Light
Thanks for your help always. I'll erect a giant...

Thanks for your help always. I'll erect a giant monument of you in my front yard made of butter. <3

Peace.
Forum: Future Improvements 01-06-2009, 10:56 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,706
Posted By Angel_Light
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% % Who's Awesome?...

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
% Who's Awesome? Angel_Light is Awesome! %
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Anyways, I though there was a way to read and write files in GS1?

(I have never had that...
Forum: Tech Support 01-06-2009, 10:39 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,308
Posted By Angel_Light
I had the same problem when I upgraded to Vista...

I had the same problem when I upgraded to Vista Ultimate, the way I got it fixed was I checked my email with my blackberry and clicked on the approve link through it.
Blackberries... FTW!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-04-2009, 09:24 PM
Replies: 280
Views: 44,472
Posted By Angel_Light
So, who controls the Puppet Master?

So, who controls the Puppet Master?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-04-2009, 09:21 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,783
Posted By Angel_Light
AH! That's it, I have all the packages. xP

AH! That's it, I have all the packages. xP
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-03-2009, 01:03 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,783
Posted By Angel_Light
I just download a fresh copy of the graal client...

I just download a fresh copy of the graal client and do so have the files... o.O

here's the folder for new people anyways, just in case.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-03-2009, 12:03 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,783
Posted By Angel_Light
It's already in your graal folder along with two...

It's already in your graal folder along with two scripts in

C: \...\Graal\levels\weapons\
Forum: Discussions en Francais (Français) 01-01-2009, 01:55 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,868
Posted By Angel_Light
Ahha, c'est toujours 5 plus d'heures pour moi...

Ahha, c'est toujours 5 plus d'heures pour moi jusqu' Ã* 2009.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.