Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 278
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ForgottenLegacy
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-20-2005, 11:03 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 8,668
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
GuiTabCtrl? Anyone got the specs on that, such as...

GuiTabCtrl? Anyone got the specs on that, such as the functions/commands/whatever?
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-20-2005, 10:55 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,290
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
There are several uses for an echo function, to...

There are several uses for an echo function, to send to the RemoteControl chat. I had someone working on a bug system that would use the echo function, and I have a few debug commands for myself that...
Forum: Future Improvements 09-11-2004, 08:17 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,549
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I say it should be done. Offline script being...

I say it should be done. Offline script being able to use all the NPC-Server commands and functions, as well as have a mini-NC in the level editor. The NC could be hard-coded directly into the game's...
Forum: Tech Support 01-02-2004, 11:30 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,062
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Splice the string into 2 or 3 or even 4 strings....

Splice the string into 2 or 3 or even 4 strings. That's what I did on babylon's illegal npc log. If one string gets near 200 bytes, we add another string, then recode the script to check that string...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-02-2004, 11:24 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,532
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I understand most scripts, except that one. :(

I understand most scripts, except that one. :(
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-31-2003, 01:49 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,262
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Handy, I'd say.

Handy, I'd say.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-31-2003, 01:42 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 6,140
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Noone voted for me either. *Sobs too* :( *wishes...

Noone voted for me either. *Sobs too* :( *wishes there was a :'( smiley*

Yay 100th post! *No longer sobbing*
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-30-2003, 07:44 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,408
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
*The following is a guess* I found it easier...

*The following is a guess*

I found it easier for styling issues for instead of removing the strequals, (used for debugging a script), you could just leave it in there and replace the second string...
Forum: Level Design 12-29-2003, 06:54 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,809
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I worship good level makers. I give them tryouts...

I worship good level makers. I give them tryouts and hire them on Babylon. :-)
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-29-2003, 06:43 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,747
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Nice to see you too.

Nice to see you too.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-29-2003, 06:42 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,406
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Whoops! Well we all make mistakes, Lol.

Whoops! Well we all make mistakes, Lol.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-28-2003, 10:35 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,406
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
This is the one *I think* Kai made

This is the one *I think* Kai made
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-28-2003, 10:32 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,747
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Thanks, it took me a week or two to figure out...

Thanks, it took me a week or two to figure out ways to fix all the bugs that that script had. Just please give me credit if you choose to use it on your server!
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-25-2003, 07:45 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,747
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Yes, The Black Death, TBD, Sir Kohiri, and The...

Yes, The Black Death, TBD, Sir Kohiri, and The Gothic Child are all me. I used the acconts Codeboy, sirkohiri, and my current one is ForgottenLegacy.

Besides, I have scripts that are better than...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-25-2003, 05:17 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,747
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Talking Christmas Present for all of Graal!

:D
Here's one of my best scripts, you can use it on any server you want, just be sure to give me some credit, either in a comment inside the weapon script or a sign near the NPC. This is a Lights...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-24-2003, 04:52 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,539
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Better yet, does anyone know when Graal v2.04 was...

Better yet, does anyone know when Graal v2.04 was released? I know I started graal under v2.03 and I got my own account on v2.04. Can anyone check to see when this verson of graal was released?
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-22-2003, 07:22 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,241
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Can you please put that in CODE tags? Like this

Can you please put that in CODE tags?
Like this
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-22-2003, 02:08 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,292
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
What happened to Ace? I miss him, actually.

What happened to Ace? I miss him, actually.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-20-2003, 06:53 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,773
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Graal is dieing, simple. Removing this level...

Graal is dieing, simple. Removing this level editor will just make it die quicker. Without it, the people who do NOT work on a server cannot script!
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-20-2003, 06:15 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,773
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Iff offline scripting is removed, how will we be...

Iff offline scripting is removed, how will we be able to make levels and add NPCs to those levels? Most LATs I know add lights and candles and doors and whatnot manually, I would LIKE the level...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-18-2003, 06:35 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,877
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
*Points to Kigan, nods, and walks off*

*Points to Kigan, nods, and walks off*
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-18-2003, 06:32 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,773
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
This is what needs to be done. They have RC as a...

This is what needs to be done. They have RC as a seperate program. Graal Shop, too. Have the level editor be a seperate program!
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-18-2003, 06:31 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,773
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Without it, how can people without a job on a...

Without it, how can people without a job on a server make NPCs? And how can they insert NPCs into a level? It's much easier to have the offline editor mode. Also, that way is the only true way to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-18-2003, 04:42 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,095
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
No, it says so in rcchat when I did /stats.

No, it says so in rcchat when I did /stats.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-18-2003, 04:39 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,773
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Exclamation Get rid of Offline Scripting?

Lance is trying to do away with the offline scripting part of Graal Online. Do you want to keep the offline scripting mode or get rid of it?
Showing results 176 to 200 of 278

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.