Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Warcaptain
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-15-2006, 08:56 PM
Replies: 129
Views: 13,471
Posted By Warcaptain
No more right than a politician going around...

No more right than a politician going around making "friends"

Its just political, trying to get people to like him so he will have support.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-15-2006, 08:08 PM
Replies: 129
Views: 13,471
Posted By Warcaptain
The reasons he has to suck up to you are so you...

The reasons he has to suck up to you are so you will do exactly what you are doing. Supporting him! He is nice to enough people so that they will say great things about him and make him look good. ...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-15-2006, 08:18 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 13,471
Posted By Warcaptain
The right people doesnt neccesarily mean those...

The right people doesnt neccesarily mean those with power.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-15-2006, 07:35 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 13,471
Posted By Warcaptain
Alexander had some of his rights removed because...

Alexander had some of his rights removed because he was messing with other peoples scripts so I gave him access to all his scripts and ability to make as many new ones as he wants.
Also, I own Mana...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-15-2006, 01:17 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 7,688
Posted By Warcaptain
You are the only one submitting something, so I...

You are the only one submitting something, so I guess you are winning then ;)
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-15-2006, 12:54 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,314
Posted By Warcaptain
Well contact me on AIM we can talk.. I'm at work...

Well contact me on AIM we can talk.. I'm at work but I will be on later.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-15-2006, 12:53 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 13,471
Posted By Warcaptain
Active doesnt always mean good.. though...

Active doesnt always mean good.. though unfortunately for us this is how Stefan see's it :(
Forum: Tech Support 04-14-2006, 09:43 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 833
Posted By Warcaptain
With updated graphics drivers it runs even slower...

With updated graphics drivers it runs even slower now.. and still happens.

It USUALLY goes away.. sometimes i see little scrambled graphics that stick a little bit (parts of it) but most of the...
Forum: Future Improvements 04-14-2006, 09:41 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 821
Posted By Warcaptain
Exactly, I do not want people having the player...

Exactly, I do not want people having the player list if at all possible.

As for Classic, its understandable.. Classic IS the baisis for that sort of word.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-14-2006, 09:39 PM
Replies: 129
Views: 13,471
Posted By Warcaptain
Yes, any of my tickets that Malinko answered...

Yes, any of my tickets that Malinko answered simply said, "thanks for reporting it, ill tell Unixmad"

What he does on the support center almost makes them useless.. because he has no power to do...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-14-2006, 08:42 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,314
Posted By Warcaptain
I'd be happy to help. Er1c and I are always...

I'd be happy to help.
Er1c and I are always here to help :)

You should also try hanging out in the #gscript chat.
Forum: Future Improvements 04-14-2006, 08:37 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 821
Posted By Warcaptain
I am considering disabling the player list on...

I am considering disabling the player list on Mana Realms and not creating a substitute for it.

I am trying to design Mana Realms more like a professional RPG game than a high tech chat like Graal...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-14-2006, 08:34 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 13,471
Posted By Warcaptain
Malinko is a great PWA so long as he doesn't have...

Malinko is a great PWA so long as he doesn't have too much (if any) power.

I will agree with that. But unfortunately I get the feeling a lot of times that he is only doign these great things...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 04-14-2006, 04:48 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 867
Posted By Warcaptain
Pretty much. The system works pretty flawlessly...

Pretty much. The system works pretty flawlessly and I am quite happy with its progress.

I do things so manadb/characters/charname/* and manadb/accounts/accname/*

that way i dont have to keep a...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 04-14-2006, 04:44 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 893
Posted By Warcaptain
x_x I think its a way better idea to have it all...

x_x I think its a way better idea to have it all in-game.

Thats how Mana Realms will be.. almost every aspect of the game will HAVE to be changed in-game aside from scripts.. an even that is able...
Forum: Tech Support 04-14-2006, 12:52 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 833
Posted By Warcaptain
problems with text effects on my laptop

im having problems seeing effects with text (and sometimes images I think) on my laptop

using radeon mobility 9000 on my dell

heres a ss and console log
Forum: Future Improvements 04-13-2006, 11:57 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,342
Posted By Warcaptain
heh i should put google pay-per-click links in...

heh i should put google pay-per-click links in all the GUI's of mana realms ;)
Forum: Future Improvements 04-13-2006, 11:06 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 819
Posted By Warcaptain
detecting signs/links

there are currently objects available for signs/links and other level objects ..
ie:

TServerLevelLink (TGraalVar):
destlevel - string (read only)
destx - float (read only)
desty -...
Forum: Future Improvements 04-13-2006, 10:49 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,342
Posted By Warcaptain
i think the ghost que was a good idea.. but (and...

i think the ghost que was a good idea.. but (and get ready for this 'so obvious im a pw owner' moment) should also work that way for classic accounts on hosted pw's.. should have a que.

so if you...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-13-2006, 10:43 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,519
Posted By Warcaptain
weird why would someone want that down?

weird why would someone want that down?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-13-2006, 10:40 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,852
Posted By Warcaptain
because stefan would have to script an entire...

because stefan would have to script an entire virtual server offline for it.. which means completely rescripting an offline npc-server/gserver as well as porting the new gs2 into the offline editor.....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-13-2006, 02:08 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,852
Posted By Warcaptain
gs2 will never be ported offline its sad to say...

gs2 will never be ported offline its sad to say but true :( I have a feeling Stefan will come up with another way to do it... maybe a special online npc-sever/gserver that allows for multiple users...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-13-2006, 03:16 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,852
Posted By Warcaptain
Rawr yes you helped, but you need to get your...

Rawr yes you helped, but you need to get your stuff working.. cant just give up because Stefan makes it harder by not including features for things :-P If we all waited around for Stefan to make...
Forum: Tech Support 04-13-2006, 03:03 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,819
Posted By Warcaptain
the script thing would be for the serverlist...

the script thing would be for the serverlist problem that guy had.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-13-2006, 01:08 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,852
Posted By Warcaptain
The Online Level Editor stefan is having Er1c and...

The Online Level Editor stefan is having Er1c and I make is going to be released to the public as soon as Stefan finalizes some features that are to be added to it.

Also we are working on a fully...
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.