Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 357
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: oinknessx
Forum: Future Improvements 02-18-2005, 10:36 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,717
Posted By oinknessx
Well yeah, but the point of the third layer was...

Well yeah, but the point of the third layer was to have the stuff that went over players so that people could use it instead of making special gifs or something, like for bridges you could walk on or...
Forum: Future Improvements 02-18-2005, 04:24 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,717
Posted By oinknessx
Yeah yeah, something like that! Except that it...

Yeah yeah, something like that! Except that it would have different layers of Graal tiles... :p And yes, it probably will never be done, but I can think of a handful of things that they could do to...
Forum: Future Improvements 02-17-2005, 10:31 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,892
Posted By oinknessx
Indeed. Buying a gold account is so you can play...

Indeed. Buying a gold account is so you can play on gold servers, such are the forums: reserved for gold and VIP users. Classic users who didn't pay for gold are now able to invade the forums...
Forum: Future Improvements 02-17-2005, 10:25 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,717
Posted By oinknessx
Multi-Layer Levels

This is an idea I have had for a long time.

Right now the levels are flat. I had an idea so that you could build three levels in one, however the middle level is the flat one, there is a level...
Forum: Zone 02-17-2005, 10:20 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,997
Posted By oinknessx
Maybe you could mix this idea with my world idea,...

Maybe you could mix this idea with my world idea, where you are mining the minerals and there are monsters on the overworld that the players will have to defend the mine cart while fighting, and...
Forum: Zone 02-17-2005, 08:36 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,234
Posted By oinknessx
What you do is you record your own voice and put...

What you do is you record your own voice and put some static in it, and also the "psht" noise when you hit the radio button to activate it.. So it would be like "click - follow me - psht"

I don't...
Forum: Zone 02-17-2005, 06:06 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,234
Posted By oinknessx
Wait, I've got the best idea. :rolleyes:...

Wait, I've got the best idea. :rolleyes: Seriously..

Make team-chat wavs of like stuff you would say with your team. Fall back, Go go go, Help, Enemy sighted, etc... Players could play them by...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-16-2005, 10:23 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 7,981
Posted By oinknessx
Ouch, I am on nobody's list. -_- Here are the...

Ouch, I am on nobody's list. -_- Here are the people who are worthy (or not) of my list.

Argosax
Gryffon Durime
Gman
Shadrak
Frolic
Zurkiba
Zero (zokemon)
Leasure205
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-16-2005, 10:10 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,607
Posted By oinknessx
I wasn't kill stealing, never did, never have,...

I wasn't kill stealing, never did, never have, never will. I believe if you get there first and hit it first while nobody is there, and they come in after you have it beat down, it's rightfully your...
Forum: Samurai 02-16-2005, 10:07 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,426
Posted By oinknessx
I wasn't slandering. I said all the bad people...

I wasn't slandering. I said all the bad people join KJ, which is true. When I was recruiting for forest, I would say "You're not qualified" and they would say well "beep" you, I'll just join KJ....
Forum: Zone 02-16-2005, 09:56 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,234
Posted By oinknessx
I think it's a great idea, Mr. Stefanbomb! But...

I think it's a great idea, Mr. Stefanbomb! But since the zone musics is techno-ish stuff, perhaps you should make the tune be a "square wave"? Or some other synthy instrument. :) It would fit in...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-15-2005, 05:12 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,625
Posted By oinknessx
Oh yeah? Well where did you get your name? Your...

Oh yeah? Well where did you get your name? Your parents probably gave it to you! Eh? Eh?

Fine, change the name to Ploggymen.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-15-2005, 05:07 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,507
Posted By oinknessx
I find it hard to believe Gman has created all...

I find it hard to believe Gman has created all these things to begin with, seeing as how there was nothing a month ago... There's something screwy about the whole situation.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-15-2005, 04:59 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,920
Posted By oinknessx
Should classic users really be taking advantage...

Should classic users really be taking advantage of the Christmas gift? Now, a couple months away from Christmas...

What they could do is open a classic member forum, then all the classic peoples...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 02-15-2005, 02:07 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,276
Posted By oinknessx
I was interested in your playerworld, yes... I...

I was interested in your playerworld, yes... I was having trouble contacting you and I didn't think you were interested in having me anymore because you didn't contact me, blah blah blah blah...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-15-2005, 10:12 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,507
Posted By oinknessx
Apparently, he starts on a project, and when he...

Apparently, he starts on a project, and when he gets bored of it he deletes everything and starts again.. this is number three, codename: Atrius 3.0

Atleast thats the impression that I got. x_x
Forum: Future Improvements 02-15-2005, 10:04 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,502
Posted By oinknessx
We could make a forum for people like Kai, where...

We could make a forum for people like Kai, where debates can be held on religion, vocabularies, politics, etc... That could be the mature forum.. Please don't give me access to it. :)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 02-15-2005, 07:25 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,276
Posted By oinknessx
Post A Meaningful Job

Ahoy, mateys.

I'm looking for a meaningful job. I have no jobs on any playerworlds at the moment, because they looked good on the outside but most of the time the staff is worse than the sword, if...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 02-15-2005, 06:31 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,905
Posted By oinknessx
Umm who cares, it's just a name. I'd like to see...

Umm who cares, it's just a name. I'd like to see Val's patent or copyright on this name.

mmk.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-15-2005, 05:51 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,507
Posted By oinknessx
Eh? Why did you delete so many NPCs?

Eh? Why did you delete so many NPCs?
Forum: Samurai 02-15-2005, 05:15 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,426
Posted By oinknessx
I have as much right as anyone to go on any...

I have as much right as anyone to go on any island of my choosing. x_x I wasn't trying to offend the KJs, like the one thats on GK right now, but it's still true: Most of the bad people who can't...
Forum: Samurai 02-15-2005, 04:34 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,426
Posted By oinknessx
Uhh... badness?

Seeing as how the other kingdoms knew this guy was bad, I don't know how he got into KJ, other than that.... well... all the bad guys are in KJ. :frown: I don't know if you have rules against this,...
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-13-2005, 06:20 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,607
Posted By oinknessx
I wasn't forcing him to talk to me, I was just...

I wasn't forcing him to talk to me, I was just RPing and asking how he was, and he starts telling people I'm bad and that they shouldn't talk to me, because I'll turn them in.... when in reality, I...
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-13-2005, 12:19 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,607
Posted By oinknessx
I'm not 100% sure he is ready to exit the pillor...

I'm not 100% sure he is ready to exit the pillor box or whatever it is called. :frown: Again, some attempt at RPing, ruined. x_x But don't worry, It's not just Zormite... I have other kingdoms and...
Forum: Zone 02-12-2005, 06:12 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,430
Posted By oinknessx
Now THATs a better idea! In fact, Stef could work...

Now THATs a better idea! In fact, Stef could work up a whole GUI for choosing what you want on and what you want off..

For example,

Kill Messages: On / Off
Blood: On / Off

And what other...
Showing results 176 to 200 of 357

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.