Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CidNight1142
Forum: Graphic Design 11-22-2006, 11:51 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,771
Posted By CidNight1142
I like the idea, it sounds like fun. As long as...

I like the idea, it sounds like fun. As long as we don't let it get ridiculously out of hand.

Maybe we should give it out like the nobel prize. Giving out one in several different things every...
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-21-2006, 09:59 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 5,222
Posted By CidNight1142
In all seriousness, this is probably the absolute...

In all seriousness, this is probably the absolute easiest way to solve the problem of everyone looking exactly the same. I didn't realize we were playing a wild west server until last Christmas. ...
Forum: Graphic Design 11-21-2006, 07:48 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,745
Posted By CidNight1142
Marry me.

Marry me.
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-21-2006, 04:10 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 5,222
Posted By CidNight1142
*monocle* I love it.

*monocle*

I love it.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,345
Posted By CidNight1142
I think I like this kid.

I think I like this kid.
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-17-2006, 12:44 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,216
Posted By CidNight1142
Is there a rarer bag than rucksack of holding? ...

Is there a rarer bag than rucksack of holding? Because I have one of those.
Forum: Graphic Design 11-15-2006, 03:41 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 8,695
Posted By CidNight1142
I demand portraits of me be made. Ones...

I demand portraits of me be made. Ones approximately big enough to hang in my study.
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-09-2006, 05:28 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,350
Posted By CidNight1142
Could be a bit dangerous. But frankly, a little...

Could be a bit dangerous. But frankly, a little deflation would do wonders.
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-09-2006, 09:09 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,350
Posted By CidNight1142
Not a terrible idea. In my humble opinion.

Not a terrible idea. In my humble opinion.
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-26-2006, 09:51 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,079
Posted By CidNight1142
Happy birthday, :pluffy: brother.

Happy birthday, :pluffy: brother.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-26-2006, 09:41 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,397
Posted By CidNight1142
Love the detail on the blade.

Love the detail on the blade.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-26-2006, 12:56 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,517
Posted By CidNight1142
It is neat, but I agree that a knee joint of some...

It is neat, but I agree that a knee joint of some sort would do it wonders.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-25-2006, 12:20 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,531
Posted By CidNight1142
Really really cool. I like the idea of making the...

Really really cool. I like the idea of making the moon itself a character by giving him a face. It'd be a fairly easy fix that would solve your problem and give the moon more needed detail.

I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-25-2006, 12:10 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,004
Posted By CidNight1142
Holy ****. Kaimetsu?

Holy ****.

Kaimetsu?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-23-2006, 09:34 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,840
Posted By CidNight1142
What's with the sleeveless T? Gym man...gym.

What's with the sleeveless T? Gym man...gym.
Forum: GK Suggestions 10-20-2006, 08:37 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,698
Posted By CidNight1142
Something I said was worth mentioning! *tear*

Something I said was worth mentioning! *tear*
Forum: Graphic Design 10-20-2006, 04:22 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,483
Posted By CidNight1142
lawlawlalw im silver, nub

lawlawlalw im silver, nub
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-19-2006, 05:40 AM
Replies: 127
Views: 14,895
Posted By CidNight1142
Classic. Followed pretty shortly by Dino Valley.

Classic. Followed pretty shortly by Dino Valley.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 10-18-2006, 07:18 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 9,477
Posted By CidNight1142
That must be rough. I have this downfall where I...

That must be rough. I have this downfall where I can't use shadow cones or summon demons at all. But hey, why RP when you can powergame...MIRITE?
Forum: Graphic Design 10-18-2006, 04:54 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,775
Posted By CidNight1142
That looks really nice. Very creative. That...

That looks really nice. Very creative.

That is, of course, if you made it..
Forum: Guild Life 10-18-2006, 04:45 AM
Replies: 167
Views: 24,193
Posted By CidNight1142
Oh. I so joined. :pluffy:

Oh. I so joined. :pluffy:
Forum: Kingdoms 10-17-2006, 07:57 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 112,080
Posted By CidNight1142
Let me clarify. I was simply saying I don't...

Let me clarify. I was simply saying I don't think its fair to act cool and look at Googi oddly because he is taking the issue seriously. If we're going to consider this a serious matter, then don't...
Forum: Kingdoms 10-17-2006, 07:47 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 112,080
Posted By CidNight1142
Is this an attempt at an 'omg, i feel like a...

Is this an attempt at an 'omg, i feel like a nerd...must stop the RP now!' card? Because it doesn't make alot of sense to play with swords all day and then when it becomes about serious power in the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Replies: 119
Views: 10,042
Posted By CidNight1142
I have to agree. You can solve the problem by...

I have to agree. You can solve the problem by simply making a rule. What's upsetting people is that the mods can just make open judgment calls on when a thread should be closed. Simply define it,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-12-2006, 06:26 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,096
Posted By CidNight1142
Old school. Haha.

Old school. Haha.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.