Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 464
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Akoalin
Forum: Zone 09-01-2005, 11:24 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,470
Posted By Akoalin
I definetly wasn't legendary... because I SUCK...

I definetly wasn't legendary... because I SUCK now... Legends are old skool, eh? I was the first person to stay on top of the Experience high score for over a week (I actually did for probally a...
Forum: Zone 09-01-2005, 01:52 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,416
Posted By Akoalin
That was mean, and SHE is a girl; ...

That was mean, and SHE is a girl;
http://www.graalonline.com/members/viewprofile.php?accname=FreakyQueen
Forum: Zone 08-31-2005, 11:31 PM
Replies: 101
Views: 4,794
Posted By Akoalin
He's not event team because he's good at...

He's not event team because he's good at fighting... and no offense Jin, but you'll need to improve your spelling before you can be accepted as an ET.
"ok guyz lets hav an evnt!"
Forum: Gfx submissions 08-28-2005, 03:39 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,898
Posted By Akoalin
I like all of that, except the part where you...

I like all of that, except the part where you blow them up at diff times... they should all go off at once methinks.
Forum: Tech Support 08-26-2005, 03:18 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 940
Posted By Akoalin
Whoa...

I downloaded Graal V4 out of curiosity...
I logged onto Zenkou (I am NOT blaming this on them) and shortly after I was disconnected. I thought nothing of it at the time, maybe a minor glitch. I...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 08-26-2005, 12:55 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,317
Posted By Akoalin
They need a better filter for the zoom in/out but...

They need a better filter for the zoom in/out but that would be nice...
Forum: Gfx submissions 08-24-2005, 10:58 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,898
Posted By Akoalin
Well... they don't have a use for now. We could...

Well... they don't have a use for now. We could make it so you can see a little zoom thing where you can move the sight by pressing the button it's assigned to.
and as for detonating, it would...
Forum: Zone 08-24-2005, 10:53 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,590
Posted By Akoalin
AP Pirces are incredibly hard to dodge, while...

AP Pirces are incredibly hard to dodge, while blue rifle shoots a few bullets per second in a STRAIGHT line rather easily dodged.
Forum: Zone 08-21-2005, 09:41 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 923
Posted By Akoalin
or a jump button.

or a jump button.
Forum: Zone 08-11-2005, 06:01 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 11,643
Posted By Akoalin
I still think ap pirces need to be slightly...

I still think ap pirces need to be slightly reduced in damage, pistols shouldn't do more damage than a sub-machine gun.... pistols should be for after you run outta ammo.
Forum: Zone 08-11-2005, 05:56 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 11,643
Posted By Akoalin
Basicly I use everything but AP Pirces and...

Basicly I use everything but AP Pirces and Gravitron. Gravitron sucks, it needs to be stronger.
Forum: Zone 08-10-2005, 05:56 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 4,266
Posted By Akoalin
That's pretty stupid. A scout speed person with a...

That's pretty stupid. A scout speed person with a plasmasabre isn't the best idea... although a slow melee class would be great.
Forum: Zone 08-10-2005, 07:47 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 6,260
Posted By Akoalin
This is why I don't like you :rolleyes:

This is why I don't like you :rolleyes:
Forum: Zone 08-10-2005, 07:38 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 6,260
Posted By Akoalin
I'de never heard of Jin until he signed up for...

I'de never heard of Jin until he signed up for the forums and he acts like he's a legend... :\
Forum: Zone 08-10-2005, 07:24 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 6,313
Posted By Akoalin
Oh, you think the pads aren't to protect you but...

Oh, you think the pads aren't to protect you but to make it more difficult? I think not. :whatever:
Forum: Zone 08-10-2005, 07:18 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 4,619
Posted By Akoalin
Friends would just be on opposite teams and take...

Friends would just be on opposite teams and take turns taking the bases... other than that it sounds fine.
Forum: Zone 08-10-2005, 07:00 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 6,260
Posted By Akoalin
Not really. I think I was talking about you.

Not really. I think I was talking about you.
Forum: Zone 08-10-2005, 02:38 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 6,260
Posted By Akoalin
yes you can. Do it. :cool:

yes you can. Do it. :cool:
Forum: Zone 08-10-2005, 01:30 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 6,260
Posted By Akoalin
Zone Forums, the comic; Episode 2, Revenge of the...

Zone Forums, the comic; Episode 2, Revenge of the Newb
Forum: Zone 08-10-2005, 01:13 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 6,260
Posted By Akoalin
Hachi, make a comic for Zenkou :O

Hachi, make a comic for Zenkou :O
Forum: Zone 08-09-2005, 08:56 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 6,260
Posted By Akoalin
w00t! HACHI MAKE MORE COMIX!!

w00t! HACHI MAKE MORE COMIX!!
Forum: Zone 08-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 6,260
Posted By Akoalin
I like how you made the real Jo look XD

I like how you made the real Jo look XD
Forum: Zone 08-09-2005, 05:44 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,570
Posted By Akoalin
We rip off Star Wars, and now we rip off AVP...

We rip off Star Wars, and now we rip off AVP...
Forum: Zone 08-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 2,996
Posted By Akoalin
Maybe we could have turrets at the bases that...

Maybe we could have turrets at the bases that target bikes... or we could just make it so when you're standing up on the bike you take damage instead of the bike.
Forum: Information 08-09-2005, 05:09 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 5,272
Posted By Akoalin
Do we have to rip off more movies?

Do we have to rip off more movies?
Showing results 176 to 200 of 464

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.