Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 450
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Godzilla
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-28-2014, 05:33 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 13,258
Posted By Godzilla
Add more tabs

Add more tabs
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-26-2014, 02:37 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 13,258
Posted By Godzilla
Can you make an option to add more tabs to the...

Can you make an option to add more tabs to the inventory?
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-26-2014, 01:58 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 12,232
Posted By Godzilla
Revert to gangs being made by players, have a...

Revert to gangs being made by players, have a surcharge that is deposited until the gang is actually made (50k, none of this 200k crap like last time), the gang admin should only accept gangs that...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-21-2014, 11:39 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 12,232
Posted By Godzilla
It's 30 minutes until Friday, gangs are at...

It's 30 minutes until Friday, gangs are at roughly 300 points... Must I say anything about how pathetic that is?
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-19-2014, 05:16 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,739
Posted By Godzilla
Name of Coffee; Frantic Frappe Effect; You run...

Name of Coffee; Frantic Frappe
Effect; You run 1.2 speed but see the wobble effect of the later part of a concussion grenade
Preferred Duration; 90 seconds.
Cost; $100

I feel like these...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-19-2014, 05:06 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 12,232
Posted By Godzilla
Getting old being the only one who thinks...

Getting old being the only one who thinks drastically for the betterment of the server...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-18-2014, 11:22 PM
Replies: 97
Views: 12,232
Posted By Godzilla
I can assure you, I know what an MVP is, I was...

I can assure you, I know what an MVP is, I was getting coins on a regular when I really cared to play. You have to give a little to receive a little. The team is awful as is, no one wants to do...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-18-2014, 01:35 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 12,232
Posted By Godzilla
Recycling ideas? We've never had a robbery system...

Recycling ideas? We've never had a robbery system on Era, ever.

As for creating your own gang, that's a viable option for the robbery system as a side-job to keep gangs involved and interested, a...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-18-2014, 12:12 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 12,232
Posted By Godzilla
I proposed the idea a while ago, a few people...

I proposed the idea a while ago, a few people seemed to like it but let's be honest, nothing happens, the other idea was that you would steal items from the business, e.g (donuts, pizza, ammo, bombs)...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-18-2014, 12:01 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 12,232
Posted By Godzilla
Imagine this; 1) Make your own gang; (50K...

Imagine this;
1)

Make your own gang; (50K Fee, not sure who made it ridiculously 200k but thats just dumb)

Give Era Police, Police Department, whatever you want to call it to the elites, I'm...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-17-2014, 02:25 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 12,232
Posted By Godzilla
I feel like with this new 2 gangs system you're...

I feel like with this new 2 gangs system you're attempting to do, you have no goal or working script ideas to back it up, which will quickly cause it to die, also there is a 50/50 rate of getting 5+...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Replies: 97
Views: 12,232
Posted By Godzilla
Wil will never trade anything, ever. Just make...

Wil will never trade anything, ever. Just make MVP Coins more easily obtainable, win 10 events in a row? MVP coin. highest taxi mission score for the week? MVP coin. highest bounty score for the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-12-2014, 12:44 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 13,258
Posted By Godzilla
Why was the option to switch back even removed? I...

Why was the option to switch back even removed? I don't see how that benefits everyone at all. Now you're catering to people who know nothing other than what they see.

You talked about how you...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-11-2014, 11:39 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 13,258
Posted By Godzilla
In all honesty, I'm just as furious as Eclipse is...

In all honesty, I'm just as furious as Eclipse is about this. Your inventory is fine, just isn't for me or any of the people I have played with. /inventory became a regular command I typed in when...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-10-2014, 11:44 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 5,235
Posted By Godzilla
I'm not a big fan of the inventory but I saw...

I'm not a big fan of the inventory but I saw first hand how well it supported newer players (My girlfriend made an account and mined for a bit, couldn't use the old inventory I was using on my PC but...
Forum: Playerworld Administration Team 08-08-2014, 02:16 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 70,633
Posted By Godzilla
Good to see the team expanding. Interested to see...

Good to see the team expanding. Interested to see the new faces, glad to see the global team of PC hasn't given up on us.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-03-2014, 10:32 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,424
Posted By Godzilla
What amazes me is that you feel as if someone...

What amazes me is that you feel as if someone lagging is an advantage, when in fact it's a disadvantage.

If you knew basic math, you would know that we're always a tile BEHIND, hence why when you...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-03-2014, 09:51 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,424
Posted By Godzilla
Sounds like you guys got an ass whoopin' and are...

Sounds like you guys got an ass whoopin' and are looking for something to blame. Get better scrubs.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-03-2014, 09:24 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,807
Posted By Godzilla
From what I was told the original statement was...

From what I was told the original statement was removed, they were going to be limited to 3, just because you decided oh I'm rogue I can do whatever I like, which is usual behavior from you, doesn't...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-03-2014, 02:31 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,807
Posted By Godzilla
I don't understand why people cry about the rich...

I don't understand why people cry about the rich doing things like that, if you were rich enough and wanted to do that no one is stopping you. Koho was completely right, the staff just want to...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-03-2014, 02:16 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,807
Posted By Godzilla
You never miss to amaze me with your stupidity. I...

You never miss to amaze me with your stupidity. I had them in the mall for 1.5mil because I have been robbed out of a sense of security that I could get back my 1mil for each gun at any time I like,...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-03-2014, 01:58 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,807
Posted By Godzilla
So me buying a gun I like for me and my friend is...

So me buying a gun I like for me and my friend is hoarding now? don't think so... We didn't even attempt to sell them or set a price on them, we just used them and planned on keeping them.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-03-2014, 01:47 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,651
Posted By Godzilla
Peacecraft owns the current station. There...

Peacecraft owns the current station.

There used to be multiple radio stations, I think I was the reason one of them got deleted when I played punch em' in the d*ck and I was the Owner of the place.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-03-2014, 12:31 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,807
Posted By Godzilla
This server is officially hopeless, they release...

This server is officially hopeless, they release 3 Augs and the SMGPK screws up, I buy 2 of the 3 Augs and they release 5 more in the EC shop, This is exactly why I don't buy items. (Keep mind I was...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-02-2014, 01:04 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,807
Posted By Godzilla
The past is the past, you're never going to...

The past is the past, you're never going to beable to find people who know this game through and through with no history, to me the more history the better, it shows character, they know the system...
Showing results 176 to 200 of 450

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.