Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DarkCloud_PK
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-20-2009, 05:42 PM
Replies: 288
Views: 746,895
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Let me get this straight. You're going to...

Let me get this straight.
You're going to entice developers to finally band together, work together, and contribute more, something that has proved an impossibility on a large scale for quite some...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-19-2009, 10:07 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 16,568
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Actually, he is putting everything after a...

Actually,
he is putting everything after a comma on a new line,
and everything after a period with two new lines.

However,
I don't know why anyone would do that,
makes the sentences seem more...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-15-2009, 05:43 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 12,055
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
nice

nice
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-15-2009, 12:43 AM
Replies: 25
Poll: Card Game?
Views: 2,520
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
I planned it to be a pool of random cards of the...

I planned it to be a pool of random cards of the same rarity.



Yes, I know, one of the things I wanted to do is clean up the card scripting a lot. It is very messy since it was worked on off...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-14-2009, 07:09 PM
Replies: 25
Poll: Card Game?
Views: 2,520
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
I was planning with Thor to have Uncommon to Rare...

I was planning with Thor to have Uncommon to Rare level cards held to that account that earned them, spread throughout chests and other secret spots in Classic, kind of like a secondary award for a...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-14-2009, 10:50 AM
Replies: 25
Poll: Card Game?
Views: 2,520
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
The card game was a project Night and I started...

The card game was a project Night and I started nearly 4 years back. This is when Classic had a playercount of 70+. This is also the playercount in which KoM was developed for.

However, with my...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-12-2009, 10:23 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,747
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Hard to hear this from me, but Thor impressed me...

Hard to hear this from me, but Thor impressed me with that post(if all of what he said is done so far is 100% factual). On a server in such a crippled, low power state(developmentwise), there is...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-07-2009, 10:09 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 12,055
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Trying to see a bright future is hard at this...

Trying to see a bright future is hard at this stage of the game.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-07-2009, 09:56 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 12,055
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Honestly, I don't know.

Honestly, I don't know.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-07-2009, 09:46 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 12,055
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
I'm sure backups exist of everything that existed...

I'm sure backups exist of everything that existed before the wipe.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-07-2009, 09:37 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 12,055
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
There was a game maybe once a week and barely got...

There was a game maybe once a week and barely got a 4v4 match, if that.
None of the conditions to playing have changed. In fact its gotten worse, theres less GCs now if any at all and there is no GC...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-07-2009, 09:12 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 12,055
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
36 votes for yes? I'd like to see who the hell...

36 votes for yes? I'd like to see who the hell voted because it appears to just be bs.
A month or so ago, when the server was up, and running with CTF readily available, not one person logged on to...
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-20-2009, 12:38 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,357
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
wow pick an age wouldnt want to wait 2 more years...

wow pick an age wouldnt want to wait 2 more years to go to your smokeless bars in kenowhere
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 07-15-2009, 09:57 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,442
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Keep in mind that developers and staff in general...

Keep in mind that developers and staff in general only get compensated for their work on a server by getting bragging rights on being staff and having rc/rights etc, and for devs, the satisfaction of...
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 07-13-2009, 09:34 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,442
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
As a new player to this server since Classic has...

As a new player to this server since Classic has tanked I support this.
All the lockers besides a couple are all used, and there is no affordable way for me to store my items.
Right now I am...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-13-2009, 09:09 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,947
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
I would keep the levels, adjust the scripts if...

I would keep the levels, adjust the scripts if need be, and then perhaps work off that for a basic guild competition system(Ventrue being able to capture US's base for points that result in a weekly...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,885
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Storm was nearly invulnerable from being fired up...

Storm was nearly invulnerable from being fired up until the PWA recently were allowed to start making significant changes under Bell. Even then, it is hard to even convince to the PWA that he needs...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-12-2009, 05:19 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,885
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
The dwindling handful of people willing to help...

The dwindling handful of people willing to help classic succeed.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 8,130
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
i just want custom nicks wtf :(

i just want custom nicks wtf :(
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-11-2009, 09:32 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 7,403
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Custom isn't bad in some instances, like for...

Custom isn't bad in some instances, like for right click profile menus instead of default profile. The custom nickname systems aren't bad.
Movement systems made custom are also a good way to prevent...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,885
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
I honestly do too think it is beyond saving. From...

I honestly do too think it is beyond saving. From 2004 to 2009, that's just too much damage to cover, too much stagnant behavior and history of bad decisions.

Perhaps if there was an elite dev...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-11-2009, 08:24 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 7,403
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
General updates would be nice, and... No,...

General updates would be nice, and...

No, they wouldn't take very much time, seeing as that was mainly what I was doing for the past 6 months, where all storm did was post a thread about the...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-10-2009, 07:35 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 16,568
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
As for the my thoughts on the plan, it seems like...

As for the my thoughts on the plan, it seems like deja vu from 2004.
Remake the server from something that is 'unusable' and build from the ground up.

Only now it's 2009. There is no strong dev...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-10-2009, 02:33 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,226
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
it still cuts me to the core after 3 years or...

it still cuts me to the core after 3 years or whatever
Forum: Graphic Design 07-10-2009, 01:40 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,226
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
from the looks of it, i probably wouldn't have...

from the looks of it, i probably wouldn't have wanted to be there anyway
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.