Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 202
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: doyouskate
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-29-2008, 02:01 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,329
Posted By doyouskate
Is it supposed to be like a shotgun?

Is it supposed to be like a shotgun?
Forum: Zone 06-27-2008, 04:59 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,332
Posted By doyouskate
Yeah, but there was a period when Wildcross (CTF)...

Yeah, but there was a period when Wildcross (CTF) was the most popular, now that was fun...
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-27-2008, 04:57 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,358
Posted By doyouskate
I think it looks like a bad version of the FAMAS.

I think it looks like a bad version of the FAMAS.
Forum: Zone 06-26-2008, 06:53 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,332
Posted By doyouskate
Couldn't of said it any better. That's the whole...

Couldn't of said it any better. That's the whole point of Iricia/Zone in general.
Forum: Zone 06-26-2008, 04:26 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,332
Posted By doyouskate
I don't see why it needs to change now, we all...

I don't see why it needs to change now, we all have gone through it before. They can get over it.
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-25-2008, 06:26 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,783
Posted By doyouskate
Well, it's really evolved from the hair...

Well, it's really evolved from the hair dryer...but seems too like chubby and short.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-25-2008, 06:24 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,023
Posted By doyouskate
Ya picking flowers are better. Also, maybe you...

Ya picking flowers are better. Also, maybe you should be able to get half the pizzas you make or something to get more out of it.
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 06-24-2008, 12:26 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,597
Posted By doyouskate
I HAD to check this thread out with the title...

I HAD to check this thread out with the title 'Skateboarding'.

I like your ideas about the deck and turning system also you can also turn off your helmet by saying /helmet off i think. Also, you...
Forum: Zone 06-19-2008, 04:52 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 7,408
Posted By doyouskate
Yea he got you there you did say that lol

Yea he got you there you did say that lol
Forum: Zone 06-18-2008, 11:48 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 7,408
Posted By doyouskate
Not on ALL websites. Although for Zone, music...

Not on ALL websites. Although for Zone, music wouldn't fit.
Forum: Zone 06-18-2008, 09:23 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 7,408
Posted By doyouskate
Yeah looks WAY better than the one now. I like...

Yeah looks WAY better than the one now. I like the statistics part but adding all the statistics seems too much.
Forum: Zone 06-14-2008, 10:58 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,850
Posted By doyouskate
I have NO idea what you just said...

I have NO idea what you just said...
Forum: Zone 06-14-2008, 09:15 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,711
Posted By doyouskate
When did you start? Like a year and a half ago....

When did you start?
Like a year and a half ago.

Who was your Zone Legend(s) (of your time)?
Uh when i started it was like IXI, Frost, shikra, and Jesse?

Who was your Zone Idol (person you...
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-14-2008, 09:01 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,097
Posted By doyouskate
Anubis' is kewler, but i think the gray lines...

Anubis' is kewler, but i think the gray lines should be black.
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-31-2008, 11:43 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,914
Posted By doyouskate
Looks kewl, but make a darker one4me :(

Looks kewl, but make a darker one4me :(
Forum: Zone 05-26-2008, 05:50 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,830
Posted By doyouskate
Aha, lmao. That's great it's like the CoD4 sound...

Aha, lmao. That's great it's like the CoD4 sound thing nice.
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-22-2008, 09:36 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 5,251
Posted By doyouskate
ya if you added another barrel it would look like...

ya if you added another barrel it would look like a 12 gauge shotgun
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-22-2008, 01:22 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 5,349
Posted By doyouskate
Make one for tan/black people lol

Make one for tan/black people lol
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-16-2008, 03:48 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,933
Posted By doyouskate
Ya make the yellow a little more darker

Ya make the yellow a little more darker
Forum: Zone 03-24-2008, 04:28 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,694
Posted By doyouskate
Ahaha, I agree...

Ahaha, I agree...
Forum: Zone 03-24-2008, 03:33 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 11,982
Posted By doyouskate
Yeah, but not on Zone?

Yeah, but not on Zone?
Forum: Zone 03-24-2008, 01:59 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,361
Posted By doyouskate
Lol, Saiyan has around 20k I think...

Lol, Saiyan has around 20k I think...
Forum: Zone 03-24-2008, 01:53 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 11,982
Posted By doyouskate
And, a "WTF" one would be kewl.

And, a "WTF" one would be kewl.
Forum: Zone 03-24-2008, 01:33 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,661
Posted By doyouskate
Yeah, and maybe say start or something? To start...

Yeah, and maybe say start or something? To start the spar.
Forum: Questions about V6 03-22-2008, 12:59 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 12,599
Posted By doyouskate
Yeah, I think it is. I have Vista and when I...

Yeah, I think it is. I have Vista and when I re-downloaded Graal it was my main font. :O
Showing results 176 to 200 of 202

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.