Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 224
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Moondeath_2
Forum: Tech Support 02-20-2006, 05:38 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,399
Posted By Moondeath_2
Well it is supposed to update when maximized but...

Well it is supposed to update when maximized but it seems to update really fast then stop connecting with the server it happens mainly on servers that alot of messages are being sent on rc, when on a...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-19-2006, 06:07 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 8,679
Posted By Moondeath_2
Honestly in my opinion if someone actually wanted...

Honestly in my opinion if someone actually wanted to quit graal they could in a heart beat some choose not to because they are somewhat lifeless and have nothing else to do and yes I do include my...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-19-2006, 06:06 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 5,183
Posted By Moondeath_2
There are phones now :redface: and I belive...

There are phones now :redface: and I belive black holst is up or gonna be up soon, and i also played before all the resets but with different accounts. At one point a trial account... era has gotten...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-19-2006, 06:01 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,672
Posted By Moondeath_2
Also how about acting on that prettyful level you...

Also how about acting on that prettyful level you talked about stefan for the login. :[
Forum: Announcements 02-19-2006, 05:42 PM
Replies: 101
Views: 64,213
Posted By Moondeath_2
Do you think that'll help the situation right now...

Do you think that'll help the situation right now with the problem adding that he might be lazy? and just saying you're on windows. I've noticed a few problems with RC2 i'll list them.

- On...
Forum: Tech Support 02-13-2006, 01:06 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,238
Posted By Moondeath_2
Is that your favorite saying? :rolleyes:

Is that your favorite saying? :rolleyes:
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 02-13-2006, 12:40 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,522
Posted By Moondeath_2
Then why has that msg not have been removed? O_o;

Then why has that msg not have been removed? O_o;
Forum: Tech Support 02-05-2006, 11:39 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,228
Posted By Moondeath_2
Wrong. (02:09.53 pm) <Chadley> Moondeath:...

Wrong.

(02:09.53 pm) <Chadley> Moondeath: triggerclient("gui","weaponname","action",params)
(02:10.13 pm) <Moondeath> I tested it on my server the other day..
(02:10.17 pm) <Moondeath> It worked...
Forum: Level Design 02-05-2006, 01:25 AM
Replies: 114
Views: 150,563
Posted By Moondeath_2
Then do something with it. ^^

Then do something with it. ^^
Forum: Level Design 02-05-2006, 01:17 AM
Replies: 114
Views: 150,563
Posted By Moondeath_2
Again I shall ruin the level will my reaping...

Again I shall ruin the level will my reaping level powers. >_<
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 02-05-2006, 12:10 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,471
Posted By Moondeath_2
Tom has told me him, and Velox I belive are...

Tom has told me him, and Velox I belive are turning this into another video game. I'd like to help out with anything I could I can gfx somewhat better now so. :o
Forum: Level Design 02-04-2006, 11:53 PM
Replies: 114
Views: 150,563
Posted By Moondeath_2
Time to interfere yet again with my bad leveling...

Time to interfere yet again with my bad leveling skeelz! ;)
Forum: Zone 02-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,463
Posted By Moondeath_2
I owned to much stuff on Era, it then got...

I owned to much stuff on Era, it then got boring.. I have loads of guns.. a car 2 lockers a shop .. I lost intrest in it... :cool: .. People take things to seriously on there and go insane, not a...
Forum: Tech Support 02-04-2006, 10:05 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,228
Posted By Moondeath_2
Please read my edit. I say flags aren't needed,...

Please read my edit. I say flags aren't needed, you make me laugh.

Edit: I offered help you acted like a fool, used a bad script and blocked my aim screen name I bid good day to you. :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-04-2006, 10:02 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,938
Posted By Moondeath_2
Rawr, you made me do it while I was on Maloria....

Rawr, you made me do it while I was on Maloria. good luck :d
Forum: Tech Support 02-04-2006, 09:55 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,228
Posted By Moondeath_2
Couldn't you juse use this I may be a little off...

Couldn't you juse use this I may be a little off but I'm sure it should work. ^^


function onActionServerside()
{
with (findplayer("AccountName")) {
...
Forum: Level Design 02-04-2006, 09:10 PM
Replies: 114
Views: 150,563
Posted By Moondeath_2
Another cliff for thee! :eek:

Another cliff for thee! :eek:
Forum: Gani Construction 02-04-2006, 08:47 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,582
Posted By Moondeath_2
Heh, Damon the easiest way to gani I use is how...

Heh, Damon the easiest way to gani I use is how just using the "select" tool I don't need some box but it would be simpler ;) anyhow if you don't understand what I mean I attached a example.
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 02-04-2006, 08:37 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,019
Posted By Moondeath_2
It takes less then 10 minutes for me to be...

It takes less then 10 minutes for me to be disconnected from remotecontrol, I belive because while RC2 is minimized it doesn't update. :whatever:
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-28-2006, 08:35 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 8,051
Posted By Moondeath_2
Haste is a script I had that pretty much cloned...

Haste is a script I had that pretty much cloned you or so it made a effect showing three of you as you move around. I lost the script other wise i'd give it to him even after he has been a *** to me.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-24-2006, 06:32 AM
Replies: 137
Views: 21,172
Posted By Moondeath_2
True, I'm tired of users bashing on Shawn and...

True, I'm tired of users bashing on Shawn and also saying I don't know him or anything and then those who on un walk into his memorial level and disrespect the fact that he has passed away it bothers...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-21-2006, 11:11 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,949
Posted By Moondeath_2
Well... someone could come along and try to gfx...

Well... someone could come along and try to gfx like shawn it just wont be the same without him though....
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-21-2006, 11:05 PM
Replies: 137
Views: 21,172
Posted By Moondeath_2
RIP Shawn... a very good friend, game programmer,...

RIP Shawn... a very good friend, game programmer, and graphics artist... we will indefinate all remember him...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-21-2006, 10:47 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 8,719
Posted By Moondeath_2
Wow, after him dying i suppose it...would.. i...

Wow, after him dying i suppose it...would.. i can't talk right now i feel sick ..
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2006, 04:52 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,459
Posted By Moondeath_2
Weapon/GUI-script MD/Tool added/updated by...

Weapon/GUI-script MD/Tool added/updated by Moondeath_2
Player: Moondeath_2 has logged on GV-4.03.
New Client-RC: *Moondeath_2 (Moondeath_2)

I then summoned Nitro, so yes it got rid of the error...
Showing results 176 to 200 of 224

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.