Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thesaiyan
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-29-2003, 11:51 PM
Replies: 198
Poll: Knightress!
Views: 14,989
Posted By thesaiyan
You're Italian? haha explains. Us italians do...

You're Italian? haha explains. Us italians do have a bad temper D:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-29-2003, 04:30 AM
Replies: 198
Poll: Knightress!
Views: 14,989
Posted By thesaiyan
Same.. I never can vote on polls =(

Same.. I never can vote on polls =(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-27-2003, 08:50 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,609
Posted By thesaiyan
Whats your e-mail or aim?

Whats your e-mail or aim?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-26-2003, 05:06 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,609
Posted By thesaiyan
haha yea.. I still have that graal 3d on my...

haha yea.. I still have that graal 3d on my computer.. fun times =(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-24-2003, 11:03 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,825
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: XD

haha *high fives synergy*
Star Wars > all
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-24-2003, 03:26 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,825
Posted By thesaiyan
Nooo Startrek sucks.. If you could, get George...

Nooo Startrek sucks.. If you could, get George Lucus' persmission for a Star Wars type server! Hell, I'd pay you to do that. :O
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-22-2003, 10:58 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,432
Posted By thesaiyan
He asked me 4 times in like 20 minutes...

He asked me 4 times in like 20 minutes yesterday.. Friggen annoying =(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-21-2003, 12:33 AM
Replies: 120
Views: 16,846
Posted By thesaiyan
Fix the mini map because its too big.. other than...

Fix the mini map because its too big.. other than that.. WOW.. very pretty. :megaeek:

edit: Oh yea.. not to take sides but, I think Archaic is going to give Oasis a run for its money.. Although...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-20-2003, 08:54 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,845
Posted By thesaiyan
Wtf is grammer? ;)

Wtf is grammer? ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-19-2003, 05:35 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,315
Posted By thesaiyan
The account Zell2003 was on GK massing it then...

The account Zell2003 was on GK massing it then PMing it to everyone privatly. :\
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-18-2003, 03:02 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,801
Posted By thesaiyan
All the cool people are leaving us. :( I...

All the cool people are leaving us. :(
I remember playing DD the day it went online so long ago. Good server then, and a good server now. Too bad its going.

Good luck Tifa.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-14-2003, 02:52 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,527
Posted By thesaiyan
It just might be. Because when I try to sign up...

It just might be. Because when I try to sign up for graal.net it won't let me. And I do have 2 accounts with the same e-mail. =(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-10-2003, 03:11 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,107
Posted By thesaiyan
Or make there be lots of lords.. that would be...

Or make there be lots of lords.. that would be awsome.. I'd go around with my summon avatar and beat them all down :O
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-09-2003, 02:46 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 5,117
Posted By thesaiyan
Thr grail you made was seckai =(

Thr grail you made was seckai =(
Forum: GK Bugs 09-08-2003, 10:54 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,094
Posted By thesaiyan
I usually don't travel to Dustari so :P

I usually don't travel to Dustari so :P
Forum: GK Bugs 09-08-2003, 02:22 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,094
Posted By thesaiyan
Ahhhh newbies!

Umm I was in Dustari walking around and found this..
It is in dustari_ax-22.nw

Newbies inffecting GK!!1 D:

But serouisly.. wtf? :confused:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-04-2003, 03:51 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,058
Posted By thesaiyan
It DOES says your IP is banned. I've been caught...

It DOES says your IP is banned. I've been caught in a global IP ban before ( someone IP banned an aol IP =( ) and it says that. And on just a server it says the IP is banned. I've tested it before...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-04-2003, 02:56 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,058
Posted By thesaiyan
Uhh it would say your IP is banned.. :rolleyes:

Uhh it would say your IP is banned.. :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-03-2003, 02:32 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,879
Posted By thesaiyan
Took the words out of my mouth. :O

Took the words out of my mouth. :O
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-31-2003, 01:16 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 993
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: help!

It may have been down for a short time..

Does it work ok now?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-30-2003, 01:27 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 5,866
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: my new project

Hi, you're a complete idiot aren't you?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-27-2003, 12:12 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 968
Posted By thesaiyan
No.. he used to use [email protected] That...

No.. he used to use [email protected]
That was his old name he went by I guess.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-23-2003, 12:47 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,151
Posted By thesaiyan
Only thing so far I found that bugs me is in the...

Only thing so far I found that bugs me is in the z labs. When Im jumping sometimes you'll get stuck on a wall and have to unstick to do it ALL over again. =( That sucks.. Its happened 3 times so far...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-22-2003, 11:40 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,897
Posted By thesaiyan
Please ****. Nem was a great guy. I still don't...

Please ****. Nem was a great guy. I still don't believe all that crap that supposdly happened.

Don't talk about someone unless you have had experience with them other than what you hear from...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-22-2003, 11:37 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 7,641
Posted By thesaiyan
Gorw up and stop acting like a prick. Everytime...

Gorw up and stop acting like a prick. Everytime you post its mostly stupid *****ic stuff. You're almost as bad as that emily tannarn girl. :\
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.