Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Darklux
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-15-2009, 06:15 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,756
Posted By Darklux
Is there no way to make this easier, or is this...

Is there no way to make this easier, or is this caused by the whole external mudlib integration?



I renember getting some month free for the german translation.



Do you need better rights...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-15-2009, 05:36 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,802
Posted By Darklux
I think the question only can be "whats the least...

I think the question only can be "whats the least bad server on graal at the moment"?

Nothing has changed for years, it's the same, the same and the same =(
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-15-2009, 05:33 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,756
Posted By Darklux
More (possibly payed?) development staff

Hey,

first of all - this is no flame thread against Tig - as he certainly has other things to do then developing graal kingdoms the whole day.

Why is it impossible to hire more development...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-15-2009, 05:05 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,335
Posted By Darklux
Whats about removing all this dumb and...

Whats about removing all this dumb and unrealistic "skill-scroll", "alchemy" or somewhat mental training?

It's just and easy dumb, button smashing and a weird and unrealistic way to get a skill...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-15-2009, 05:01 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 9,517
Posted By Darklux
Pardon then somehow. On topic: Why...

Pardon then somehow.

On topic:

Why don't just modify the whole kingdom system --> and find another way then using guild tags (it would support guilds on gk, too).

I can think of an enhanced...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-15-2009, 04:52 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,239
Posted By Darklux
Unification and Reseize of all Overworld GMAPS

Hey,

what are the profits of all these giant overworld gmaps when they are just giant and empty and even prevent RP or contact with other players as you are just running, and running and running...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-15-2009, 04:48 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 9,517
Posted By Darklux
Can people stop using these pointless "omg lets...

Can people stop using these pointless "omg lets just deactivate pmode, I am not able to kill anybody" arguments?

People are free to decide between p and bmode, as other than on Classic for...
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-10-2009, 05:33 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,467
Posted By Darklux
Happy birthday dusty!

Happy birthday dusty!
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-09-2009, 09:56 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,364
Posted By Darklux
Wan and Andy! We've spent a damn long time...

Wan and Andy!
We've spent a damn long time together in this game, so let it rest for today and go party ;)

Happy Birthday to you!
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 06-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 7,930
Posted By Darklux
True, it's good when the players are concentrated...

True, it's good when the players are concentrated on a smaller area to have more chances to interact.
If I see GK I sometimes think:
How many players did you have in mind? Half a million?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 06-07-2009, 10:27 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 7,930
Posted By Darklux
It's already stolen on classic (a link to the...

It's already stolen on classic (a link to the past ripoff), so why no double theft?
I'd like to see it :)
Forum: Tech Support 06-06-2009, 02:14 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,531
Posted By Darklux
I have never experienced that before. Sure that...

I have never experienced that before.
Sure that its no error sound of windows?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-04-2009, 08:39 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 14,375
Posted By Darklux
Graal Nukem Forever - Released when its done!

Graal Nukem Forever - Released when its done!
Forum: Your opinion 06-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 73,406
Posted By Darklux
Iam saying this for ages. Graal is no game...

Iam saying this for ages.
Graal is no game worth playing anymore..

And hey, they try to present it as the great sdk atm - yet providing terribly outdated development tools?

Open source graal...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-26-2009, 07:49 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,826
Posted By Darklux
Does anyone renember Auroria? The quality...

Does anyone renember Auroria?
The quality wasn't that high, but it was my first server and quite some fun back then :)

After that: Early G2k2 (late 2002 - until maybe 2004/2005) and.. although...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-08-2009, 06:09 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 9,259
Posted By Darklux
So you will try to run that next to pwa and gk...

So you will try to run that next to pwa and gk administration?
Sounds like you are starting to overdo it..
And the list of quarter 2 updates on gk was already extremely tiny.

On topic:
...
Forum: Unholy Nation News 05-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 5,476
Posted By Darklux
Very nice content idea!

Very nice content idea!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-01-2009, 04:14 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,035
Posted By Darklux
I like the style! Oldskool with 2k1 tiles :)

I like the style! Oldskool with 2k1 tiles :)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,967
Posted By Darklux
Thanks, I wanted to hear that.

Thanks, I wanted to hear that.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-30-2009, 07:03 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,967
Posted By Darklux
Thumbs down This is illegal and the terms of use would never...

This is illegal and the terms of use would never persist in an law action.

I don't know why CJ is trying to scare off the last user and developer...
How are we ment to develop if our work can be...
Forum: Your opinion 04-29-2009, 09:31 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 31,165
Posted By Darklux
Sorry, but a good manager needs to be unpopular :p

Sorry, but a good manager needs to be unpopular :p
Forum: Unholy Nation News 04-27-2009, 06:45 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,039
Posted By Darklux
The introduction of an RPG-System ruined Atlantis...

The introduction of an RPG-System ruined Atlantis once, for example.
Are you sure that it is a step in the right direction?
Forum: Your opinion 04-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 90,148
Posted By Darklux
I don't think that it would help to force half...

I don't think that it would help to force half graal to play a server they don't like.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2009, 12:16 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 6,608
Posted By Darklux
I've seen the pretty far graal 2001 conversation...

I've seen the pretty far graal 2001 conversation by konidias, just by the way.
He made the Ringmenu and Tiles just by himself, great work.



Not at all.
With this the job could be opened to...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-25-2009, 02:43 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,289
Posted By Darklux
Everyone should have the freedom to decide...

Everyone should have the freedom to decide whether he takes part in pvp or not.
Seriously? I wouldn't like to run around fearing to be hunt down by oldbies with a giant load of items.

It's not my...
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.