Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: RevolutionJS
Forum: Zone 05-01-2009, 11:00 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,268
Posted By RevolutionJS
Same as has been done before with Gwars, right?

Same as has been done before with Gwars, right?
Forum: Zone News 04-24-2009, 07:25 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 52,677
Posted By RevolutionJS
Kill the same guy 5 times in a row. Joke

Kill the same guy 5 times in a row.
Joke
Forum: Zone 04-24-2009, 07:22 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,083
Posted By RevolutionJS
I think that this only might work if it is...

I think that this only might work if it is blanced out Very good.
Forum: Zone 04-24-2009, 07:21 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 5,025
Posted By RevolutionJS
Why always pick on the aliens*crys* , they can be...

Why always pick on the aliens*crys* , they can be very nice!
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-22-2009, 01:30 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,303
Posted By RevolutionJS
RR is to.

RR is to.
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-21-2009, 08:36 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By RevolutionJS
No, I don't mind :D

No, I don't mind :D
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-20-2009, 03:08 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By RevolutionJS
Since when I don't like you, i can't really say...

Since when I don't like you, i can't really say anything about you since I have never spoken to you, I also don't see a reason for you to not like me but I would be glad if you could me PM why that...
Forum: Zone 04-20-2009, 03:05 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,489
Posted By RevolutionJS
Sayian is Zone's god GFXer.

Sayian is Zone's god GFXer.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-18-2009, 04:50 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,158
Posted By RevolutionJS
I think its good decoration and it makes graal...

I think its good decoration and it makes graal look much better.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-18-2009, 04:13 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,158
Posted By RevolutionJS
News image

Hello, I don't play GK but next time you guys can also ask me to draw the news card drawing.
Just sying this because it would be good for my reputation to get my drawings on the news.

My drawings...
Forum: Zone 04-18-2009, 04:06 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By RevolutionJS
What your doing behind your PC then?

What your doing behind your PC then?
Forum: Zone 04-17-2009, 03:08 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By RevolutionJS
I pay for this game but it only gets worse and...

I pay for this game but it only gets worse and worse..
Atleast make it fun for the players who still spent money and time on this game, if you stop hosting its not weird that more and more people...
Forum: Zone 04-16-2009, 04:27 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By RevolutionJS
Why are therer never big events anymore, now it 1...

Why are therer never big events anymore, now it 1 this weekend last time ( IT WAS EASTER ZOMG) We also had only 1 event, I don't relly think you guys want to get a higher playercount/
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-14-2009, 05:55 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 802
Posted By RevolutionJS
hbd.

hbd.
Forum: Zone 04-13-2009, 08:41 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By RevolutionJS
Pwnd. SN, Hero in Holland.

Pwnd.
SN, Hero in Holland.
Forum: Zone 04-13-2009, 12:43 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By RevolutionJS
I know I can trust Jasper and I know others can...

I know I can trust Jasper and I know others can do to, You just know you can trust your friends so you vote for them, Thats human logic..
Forum: Zone 04-11-2009, 03:54 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,371
Posted By RevolutionJS
Candyreapers are more Xmas-ish in my opinion..

Candyreapers are more Xmas-ish in my opinion..
Forum: Zone 04-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,371
Posted By RevolutionJS
At me the easter bunny was a santa yesterday...

At me the easter bunny was a santa yesterday...
Forum: Zone 04-08-2009, 06:32 PM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,837
Posted By RevolutionJS
The Netherlands FTW

The Netherlands FTW
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-06-2009, 07:42 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By RevolutionJS
Thanks for the compliments.

Thanks for the compliments.
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-05-2009, 12:54 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By RevolutionJS
Jasper!

This is Jasper, with his TwinBlade offcourse.
Forum: Zone PC 04-05-2009, 10:37 AM
Replies: 321
Views: 166,382
Posted By RevolutionJS
We always runned after him, died, run after him...

We always runned after him, died, run after him again :D and die!
Forum: Zone 04-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,837
Posted By RevolutionJS
Wow... you should come online 10:00 servertime,...

Wow... you should come online 10:00 servertime, go on iricia and try to fight then.. but DON't cry if they pwn you.
Forum: Zone PC 04-04-2009, 01:15 PM
Replies: 321
Views: 166,382
Posted By RevolutionJS
I remember Tiger, we(as noobs) always hunted him,...

I remember Tiger, we(as noobs) always hunted him, I killed him 1 time with a erbeamer, 346xp :D
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 183,019
Posted By RevolutionJS
The first one looks like E.T, and a bit like...

The first one looks like E.T, and a bit like Baby's but maybe is that because they are bald.
I like the one with Glasses.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.