Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: OasaTor_PK
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-09-2009, 05:26 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,584
Posted By OasaTor_PK
how bout in da next patch we get stuff 2 do not...

how bout in da next patch we get stuff 2 do not *** stuff
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-09-2009, 01:38 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 12,708
Posted By OasaTor_PK
The games on my xbox and ps3 arent broken and...

The games on my xbox and ps3 arent broken and boring and being ruled by 3 players.

Your arguement is flawed.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Replies: 110
Views: 12,708
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Leave a gold version of GK for all the retards to...

Leave a gold version of GK for all the retards to play on who thinks they are good at something for having items and make a classic version where everyone is having fun once again.

gg problem...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-31-2008, 12:14 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 11,672
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Charlie bit me. Give more gear options and...

Charlie bit me.

Give more gear options and less crying will be happening.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-28-2008, 02:48 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,158
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Geek squad is a waste of money, just get a friend...

Geek squad is a waste of money, just get a friend who is smart with computers to reformat your PC and you will buy him lunch or something.

I fix my buddies computers all the time and all I ask for...
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-19-2008, 01:11 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,036
Posted By OasaTor_PK
oasa 4 empror

oasa 4 empror
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-01-2008, 10:11 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 8,058
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Nobody can compete with the oasa plan to take...

Nobody can compete with the oasa plan to take over a kingdom by having a *** marriage.

Sadly it never worked.

ZORMITE IS STILL MINE PAT SO GTFO.
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-26-2008, 10:36 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,612
Posted By OasaTor_PK
tldr. My 2 cad. 1.) Actual party system...

tldr.

My 2 cad.

1.) Actual party system with an actual party UI.
2.) Party oriented content.
3.) Level 110's should gtfo and level like the rest of us did.
4.) Useful craftable gear everyone...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-24-2008, 02:24 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 6,420
Posted By OasaTor_PK
grats ***

grats ***
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-18-2008, 09:29 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 15,720
Posted By OasaTor_PK
so classic members are finally allowed back on...

so classic members are finally allowed back on the forums? Since when did Unixmad do something logical?

Maybe we can actually have some forum activity now.

PS. Anime is terrible. If I wanna...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-17-2008, 11:11 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,573
Posted By OasaTor_PK
i like turtles wear a sus ammy and just...

i like turtles

wear a sus ammy and just switch to your pk neck when your pking n stuff dats how ive done it for the last 2 years.

just get people to steal you food from the MMT too thats an...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 10,215
Posted By OasaTor_PK
It comes down to a persons greed. Of course...

It comes down to a persons greed.

Of course they are going to cry about "oh my 1 of a kind item is getting evented off, I must make an excuse to make this look like a bad thing." Take a look...
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-11-2008, 10:17 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 5,439
Posted By OasaTor_PK
I see what you mean but you really cant do...

I see what you mean but you really cant do -physical that well, I didnt put +armor on the pieces to simulate that. Is it possible to do Physical - armor? If so that could work well.

The thing I...
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-11-2008, 03:17 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 5,439
Posted By OasaTor_PK
CRAFTABLE Mage Equipment

With the serious lack of mage equipment available outside of events and extremely rare rings, there is a huge gap between being a "beginner" mage and having a full set of gear.

Adding craftable...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-11-2008, 03:01 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 10,215
Posted By OasaTor_PK
I think the prizes given out by Maroku's event...

I think the prizes given out by Maroku's event were adequate for the difficulty of the event, but it should of been limited to 2 or 3 winners, with the first getting the most valuable ect.

AFTER...
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-08-2008, 09:53 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,384
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Sounds Magically Delicious!

Sounds Magically Delicious!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-08-2008, 04:03 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 8,456
Posted By OasaTor_PK
1.) Originality / gameplay 2.) Stuff to do. ...

1.) Originality / gameplay
2.) Stuff to do.
3.) Isn't managed by Bjorn

A server could have all those, but if it doesn't have a large playerbase it can gtfo.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-08-2008, 04:02 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,209
Posted By OasaTor_PK
wutz outside lolz Its nice to see a half...

wutz outside lolz

Its nice to see a half decent amount of people online, but that still doesn't make up for the fact the game sucks.

The little amount of fun I have had lately was me and some...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 06-30-2008, 07:09 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 18,140
Posted By OasaTor_PK
My names mr. amazing, and I approve this message.

My names mr. amazing, and I approve this message.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-27-2008, 02:13 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,225
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Is this the new one you want?

Is this the new one you want?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-26-2008, 12:52 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,193
Posted By OasaTor_PK
ANOTHER QUALITY COSMETIC UPDATE! First we have...

ANOTHER QUALITY COSMETIC UPDATE! First we have SHOWABLE NECKLACES! NOW WE GET TO BUY CLOTHES! Excellent updates, I applaud you Bjorn.

So when are we going to have to pay 5000 plat to get our hair...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 06-22-2008, 02:47 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,547
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Congrats. But here's an actual question,...

Congrats.

But here's an actual question, what will you do to CP to make it not terrible? Ever since our pal Alan left I personally found it to become less active and less enjoyable to lolrp with...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-22-2008, 02:28 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 6,720
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Couldn't resist the avatar, thanks a lot.

Couldn't resist the avatar, thanks a lot.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-21-2008, 08:05 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 6,720
Posted By OasaTor_PK
I agree don't leave. I am sure everyone would be...

I agree don't leave. I am sure everyone would be fine if you took his place though Sam.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-27-2008, 07:26 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,962
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Though I am not part of the contest, heres my...

Though I am not part of the contest, heres my entry. Shows what GK really is.

ROYgdHKCSPc
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.