Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Dragon551
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-12-2012, 05:28 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,946
Posted By Dragon551
Aren't you the ghetto one?

Aren't you the ghetto one?
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-12-2012, 05:27 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 8,342
Posted By Dragon551
My post was not inappropriate, I simply pulled a...

My post was not inappropriate, I simply pulled a Clinton.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-10-2012, 01:15 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,662
Posted By Dragon551
I noticed a ton of Europeans online during the...

I noticed a ton of Europeans online during the auctions..
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-09-2012, 06:52 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,937
Posted By Dragon551
90% of US is kicking your ass, that's sad.

90% of US is kicking your ass, that's sad.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 12-09-2012, 06:51 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,021
Posted By Dragon551
Just saw this, thanks :D (HARRY, I need my...

Just saw this, thanks :D
(HARRY, I need my house repaired again..)
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-07-2012, 05:27 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,937
Posted By Dragon551
Era Dev had to be purchased in the first place..

Era Dev had to be purchased in the first place..
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-05-2012, 04:07 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,946
Posted By Dragon551
He said "Tk.", the period is obviously implied in...

He said "Tk.", the period is obviously implied in the nick.
Forum: Tech Support 12-05-2012, 01:24 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 7,271
Posted By Dragon551
Aeko had this problem...

Aeko had this problem (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134267101) as well.

Not sure if it was ever resolved..
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-23-2012, 07:02 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,962
Posted By Dragon551
(caps) OMG, QUICK, PM A LEVEL 4 ADMINISTRATOR...

(caps) OMG, QUICK, PM A LEVEL 4 ADMINISTRATOR BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-22-2012, 11:21 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 9,119
Posted By Dragon551
ok on it

ok on it
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-18-2012, 09:06 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 9,119
Posted By Dragon551
The same reason you're lonely inrl

The same reason you're lonely inrl
Forum: Markets 11-18-2012, 07:13 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 965
Posted By Dragon551
Idunno, I haven't decided :< but just asking, can...

Idunno, I haven't decided :< but just asking, can I do that?
Forum: Markets 11-18-2012, 06:10 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 965
Posted By Dragon551
What if I pay with an item for you to repair my...

What if I pay with an item for you to repair my house every time it's about to die? I pay now and don't have to pay you again until the value of the item has run out
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-16-2012, 03:03 AM
Replies: 143
Views: 295,665
Posted By Dragon551
I believe it's still being worked on, just......

I believe it's still being worked on, just... slower than usual. I think..
Forum: Tech Support 11-14-2012, 03:10 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,934
Posted By Dragon551
Mac doesn't get much support when it comes to...

Mac doesn't get much support when it comes to development. There's no official level editor or Graalshop but there is an RC that supports Mac OSX. You can also use Gonstruct in place of the Level...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-12-2012, 01:23 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 12,905
Posted By Dragon551
Should probably stay on topic~ Anyways,...

Should probably stay on topic~

Anyways, sounds fun. If only I had a coob :[
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-09-2012, 03:30 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,925
Posted By Dragon551
So, what's your explanation for the rest of the...

So, what's your explanation for the rest of the content?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-09-2012, 01:13 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,925
Posted By Dragon551
I never touched the helicopter :confused: It...

I never touched the helicopter :confused:
It looks more like one of Shadow's edits tbh (the whole blue pattern thing).
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-07-2012, 06:05 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,755
Posted By Dragon551
lul "Requirements for this event. A...

lul

"Requirements for this event.

A shovel"

Seeing how Gold is 'free' atm, I may stop by :3
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 11-07-2012, 05:21 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 15,387
Posted By Dragon551
Sorry, but: You don't meet the...

Sorry, but:


You don't meet the qualifications.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-01-2012, 04:25 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 5,628
Posted By Dragon551
wat

wat
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-30-2012, 05:21 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 5,192
Posted By Dragon551
No one tell him, he'll want to come over.

No one tell him, he'll want to come over.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-27-2012, 06:53 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,429
Posted By Dragon551
Isn't just an Era problem but yeah this has...

Isn't just an Era problem but yeah this has happened before, numerous times.. Should be back up later.



One can only dream.. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-26-2012, 03:07 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 8,272
Posted By Dragon551
The end is near...

The end is near...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-23-2012, 05:22 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 5,192
Posted By Dragon551
T#2 has risen into power. -AGT

T#2 has risen into power.
-AGT
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.