Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DrakilorP2P
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-05-2010, 06:39 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,614
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Or set emitautomatically to false.

Or set emitautomatically to false.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-04-2010, 04:28 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,614
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Yes.

Yes.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-04-2010, 03:50 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 6,513
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Sounds pretty cool. How are you going to do...

Sounds pretty cool. How are you going to do combat?
Forum: Feature request 05-03-2010, 02:36 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 20,708
Posted By DrakilorP2P
I used the CSS stuff Demisis posted about and put...

I used the CSS stuff Demisis posted about and put it in a greasemonkey script.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/75804
Link approved by pooper200000.

Beta version; tell me if it breaks.
Forum: Code Gallery 05-02-2010, 11:02 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,584
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Attached.

Attached.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-24-2010, 03:46 PM
Replies: 155
Views: 50,403
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Is this where we discuss Testbed things? I don't...

Is this where we discuss Testbed things? I don't like the current OSL; can you please change it to something else?
Forum: Level Design 04-24-2010, 03:16 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 13,948
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Yes.

Yes.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-22-2010, 02:26 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 11,920
Posted By DrakilorP2P
An elf tear.

An elf tear.
Forum: Code Gallery 04-21-2010, 02:09 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,584
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Shoot arrows where you click.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2hcgizm.png

http://i41.tinypic.com/sphs8g.png
Works on terrain too.

http://i43.tinypic.com/351fyq0.png
You can shoot at flying people by clicking their shadows.
...
Forum: Feature request 04-20-2010, 10:47 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 16,088
Posted By DrakilorP2P
I don't think news are posted often enough to...

I don't think news are posted often enough to justify complicating the login screen.
Forum: Level Design 04-20-2010, 03:39 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 8,548
Posted By DrakilorP2P
They look much better now. I didn't know it was...

They look much better now. I didn't know it was possible to make indoor grass work well but there you go.
The added green and blue in the inside level helps a lot as a contrast to the brown. As for...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-18-2010, 07:09 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,319
Posted By DrakilorP2P
You should check out ZScreen. It makes a lot of...

You should check out ZScreen. It makes a lot of this stuff easier.
Forum: Level Design 04-17-2010, 11:02 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 8,548
Posted By DrakilorP2P
I like them. :) I don't have much comment on...

I like them. :)

I don't have much comment on the outside level, except that it looks like it's hard to leave because there are blocking things all around.

The inside level is straightforward in...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-09-2010, 07:26 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 7,343
Posted By DrakilorP2P
I suggest Twinny's GS2 tutorial: ...

I suggest Twinny's GS2 tutorial:
http://gs2.graalstudios.com/index.php?page=basic

There are also two tutorials on the Graal Bible, but I don't think they're as good. (One of them is a bit too...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,475
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Maybe it's just asleep and you need to wake it by...

Maybe it's just asleep and you need to wake it by triggering an event?
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-03-2010, 12:26 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 15,627
Posted By DrakilorP2P
You can just put it in an NPC in the level.

You can just put it in an NPC in the level.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-02-2010, 03:46 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,330
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Send the attacker as a parameter with the...

Send the attacker as a parameter with the triggeraction?
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-02-2010, 03:40 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 15,627
Posted By DrakilorP2P
It'd help if you told us how it isn't working. ...

It'd help if you told us how it isn't working.

Not sure if this will fix it, but try formatting the setlevel2 lines like this:
setlevel2("vega_spar.nw",32.25,21.5);

It would have been valid...
Forum: Code Gallery 03-28-2010, 02:54 PM
Replies: 24
Poll: Staff Bundle
Views: 9,640
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Hopefully this will save work for new servers who...

Hopefully this will save work for new servers who would otherwise have to script these things themselves.

I think you should style them better though, because it's hard to read right now.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-21-2010, 07:39 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 5,646
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Why do they?

Why do they?
Forum: Code Gallery 03-21-2010, 07:31 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,435
Posted By DrakilorP2P
The water looked better before your script...

The water looked better before your script touched it. :(
Forum: Graphic Design 03-20-2010, 07:49 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,865
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Your RC skin is dope. It's called...

Your RC skin is dope.


It's called self-confidence.
Forum: Code Gallery 03-19-2010, 06:41 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 7,417
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Can you post a real example or two to prove that...

Can you post a real example or two to prove that it works?
Forum: Code Gallery 03-19-2010, 05:55 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 6,026
Posted By DrakilorP2P
That's so complicated. The original is much...

That's so complicated. The original is much easier to use and roughly equivalent in security.
Forum: Code Gallery 03-19-2010, 05:45 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 4,520
Posted By DrakilorP2P
I think this should be built into the next...

I think this should be built into the next version.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.