Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ffcmike
Forum: Announcements 07-22-2015, 03:43 AM
Replies: 146
Views: 381,318
Posted By ffcmike
This is also what I experienced immediately after...

This is also what I experienced immediately after changing server options, and is what led me to investigate the idle detection. After restarting the client however I have not experienced a...
Forum: Announcements 07-20-2015, 05:15 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 40,848
Posted By ffcmike
If it's a mainfile, yes. (Use the /finddef...

If it's a mainfile, yes. (Use the /finddef command in RC to check this)

If the files are from PC Classic/GTA, PM me the image names.

If the files are from iClassic, contact Xor.
Forum: Announcements 07-19-2015, 08:58 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 40,848
Posted By ffcmike
I don't mind the PC Classic 2006 level set (which...

I don't mind the PC Classic 2006 level set (which happened to be leaked) being used for one's learning or fun purposes, if that's what you meant. Otherwise you may have difficulty remaking something...
Forum: Announcements 07-12-2015, 05:54 PM
Replies: 146
Views: 381,318
Posted By ffcmike
With serveroptions.disconnectifnotmoved set to...

With serveroptions.disconnectifnotmoved set to FALSE I just spent 15 minutes roaming around as many levels as possible, including gmaps and non-mapped levels, and was disconnected 4 times.

I then...
Forum: Announcements 07-12-2015, 04:29 PM
Replies: 146
Views: 381,318
Posted By ffcmike
Out of curiosity I toggled the server option...

Out of curiosity I toggled the server option disconnectifnotmoved to TRUE and then back to FALSE, and found that the random disconnects after entering a level give me the disconnect message "You have...
Forum: Announcements 07-09-2015, 03:43 AM
Replies: 146
Views: 381,318
Posted By ffcmike
This is not true, it can occur when a level has...

This is not true, it can occur when a level has already been loaded, as well as entered within the same online session.

What I've noticed is that it is more likely to occur when there are higher...
Forum: Classic News 07-01-2015, 08:11 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 5,896
Posted By ffcmike
What makes you say that? I just tested the code...

What makes you say that? I just tested the code from the provided link and it appears to work exactly the same.
Forum: Classic News 07-01-2015, 03:38 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 5,896
Posted By ffcmike
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.ph...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134259112
Forum: Classic News 06-30-2015, 08:59 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 5,896
Posted By ffcmike
Fort Flag Logo and Custom Color AwGLnNMpzNg ...

Fort Flag Logo and Custom Color

AwGLnNMpzNg

An upgrade to Upload Guild Logo, this sets your Guild Logo on fort flags and allows the flag color to be customised.
Forum: Classic News 06-25-2015, 03:48 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,530
Posted By ffcmike
The VIP tag actually works even if a server has...

The VIP tag actually works even if a server has global guilds disabled.



:oo:

I'm not going to put out dirty laundry on the matter, but will say that this would certainly not be happening...
Forum: Classic News 06-24-2015, 02:42 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,491
Posted By ffcmike
Yes. No.

Yes.



No.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-23-2015, 08:06 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 5,584
Posted By ffcmike
It is apparent that on some occasions where a...

It is apparent that on some occasions where a user has posted a thread within Graal Main Forum without knowing about the moderation approval, they have simply re-posted their thread within an...
Forum: Classic News 06-23-2015, 06:36 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 4,814
Posted By ffcmike
Graal the Adventure: Facebook

For those who are not yet aware, approximately 4 months ago (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1735146&postcount=17) Classic/Graal the Adventure gained approval from both Carlito...
Forum: Classic News 06-23-2015, 05:26 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 5,896
Posted By ffcmike
Guild Fort, Currency & Prizes

Introduction

Pending a successful relaunch of Graal the Adventure on both the PC platform and Facebook/Flash, it is planned for competitive guilds to be able to obtain a Guild Points currency.
...
Forum: Classic News 06-23-2015, 05:26 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,491
Posted By ffcmike
Archery & Boomerang

18th December 2014

The first archery minigame has been released within the Graal City Castle, from which there are 2 prizes available. Talk to King Tristam or Commander Cyrus to begin.
...
Forum: Classic News 06-23-2015, 05:25 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,530
Posted By ffcmike
Local Guild System

30th August 2014


3gxyW7RCla0


Introduction

This system has been designed as a direct replacement for Graal's Global Guild system, which has not been maintained properly for a number of...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-27-2015, 10:24 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 30,260
Posted By ffcmike
Yes. I'm surprised this question has been asked...

Yes. I'm surprised this question has been asked as much as it has.

I will be prepared to implement an identification system to synchronise linked account data if need be.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-22-2015, 07:42 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,406
Posted By ffcmike
Polygon Within External Windows

Would anyone happen to know why GuiShowImgCtrls which use polygon would be failing to display within external windows?

Internal:

55808

External:

55809
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-21-2015, 07:45 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 30,260
Posted By ffcmike
That's weird, within this thread I don't recall...

That's weird, within this thread I don't recall saying anything about any other Graal server, and I haven't even entertained the notion that Classic already exists on Facebook being a deterrent to...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-21-2015, 06:19 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 30,260
Posted By ffcmike
Do you live in some type of parallel universe or...

Do you live in some type of parallel universe or are you just trying to be cryptic but are pulling it off in a nonsensical fashion?

I happen to be logged on to the server right now and it has...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-21-2015, 01:37 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 30,260
Posted By ffcmike
I think you'll find that although the project is...

I think you'll find that although the project is officially named 'Graal the Adventure', a lot of people do and will continue to refer to it as 'Classic'.

As far as your sentiment goes, all I can...
Forum: Announcements 04-09-2015, 04:14 PM
Replies: 146
Views: 381,318
Posted By ffcmike
Just got disconnected a single time and F2/Net...

Just got disconnected a single time and F2/Net output this:

Received invalid data (2) from game server
Received invalid data (3) from game server
Received invalid data (3) from game server...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-07-2015, 03:16 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 30,260
Posted By ffcmike
Good thing GtA is not on the Classic tab.

Good thing GtA is not on the Classic tab.
Forum: Bug Report 03-08-2015, 12:44 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,485,943
Posted By ffcmike
No, though I thought Era had an increased file...

No, though I thought Era had an increased file size limit?

(Problem could actually be specific to Login or mainfiles directory)
Forum: Bug Report 03-08-2015, 12:01 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,485,943
Posted By ffcmike
Is this on a server where special characters are...

Is this on a server where special characters are currently desired?

If not you could disable them by using:


//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated()
enableutf8 = false;
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.