Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nataxo
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-12-2010, 01:31 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,877
Posted By Nataxo
Hello! Welcome:)

Hello! Welcome:)
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-12-2010, 05:09 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,597
Posted By Nataxo
Smile Hbd skyld!

There are like 3 different partys @ Classic iPhone for you !!!

50886
Forum: Tech Support 04-09-2010, 07:03 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,926
Posted By Nataxo
Proably xD. though it's ok now, Rufus is helping....

Proably xD. though it's ok now, Rufus is helping.

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66016
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-09-2010, 06:51 PM
Replies: 108
Views: 18,276
Posted By Nataxo
:(:(:(:(:( sadface. Bye Bell, they few times...

:(:(:(:(:( sadface.

Bye Bell, they few times we chatted it was cool :p

you'll be missed. Good Luck With life!

BTW who's the chief of the PWA now?
Forum: Tech Support 04-09-2010, 06:46 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,926
Posted By Nataxo
Exclamation Server Description (Login)

Hello. I'm trying to change a server's description (Login page, or F8, top box.)

Stefan says they are login files, but I've no clue where or how to change that o.o'
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,381
Posted By Nataxo
There are so many wing shields at the moment its...

There are so many wing shields at the moment its awful :(!
Forum: Zone 04-07-2010, 09:22 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 10,629
Posted By Nataxo
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1QTOfq40XDI/SFwDCnIiUII/...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1QTOfq40XDI/SFwDCnIiUII/AAAAAAAABtU/aMb-cgYR9PY/s400/motivation-day1.jpg
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,381
Posted By Nataxo
yes you can hide nicknames easily. (Your profile...

yes you can hide nicknames easily. (Your profile - edit - options - *toggle switch*)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,381
Posted By Nataxo
Talking _CX50nyShDw 50866 50867 50868 50869

_CX50nyShDw

50866
50867
50868
50869
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,778
Posted By Nataxo
I remember the room in which you had to enter a...

I remember the room in which you had to enter a door to host an event, it was huge and I liked that. But my point is it took me like 8 seconds to reach the prize room :/ some levels were uneccesary...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,778
Posted By Nataxo
make it less big. and keep the prizes :p. I...

make it less big.

and keep the prizes :p. I loved the house prize!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-05-2010, 04:49 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,066
Posted By Nataxo
Welcome back!! unfortunately I forgot your...

Welcome back!!

unfortunately I forgot your nickname ... I know it had a x on it.
Forum: Future Improvements 04-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,171
Posted By Nataxo
This would be nice. *I support*

This would be nice.

*I support*
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-04-2010, 05:16 AM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,381
Posted By Nataxo
leet.

leet.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-03-2010, 10:28 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,381
Posted By Nataxo
Smile YH8-tI4tDms :p 50805

YH8-tI4tDms

:p
50805
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,334
Posted By Nataxo
ohmy :'(. poor ivar.

ohmy :'(.

poor ivar.
Forum: Zone 04-03-2010, 04:19 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,695
Posted By Nataxo
Happy Easter(:

Happy Easter(:
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-02-2010, 11:25 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,353
Posted By Nataxo
this.

this.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-02-2010, 11:20 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,270
Posted By Nataxo
Happy Birthday pal!(:

Happy Birthday pal!(:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,714
Posted By Nataxo
I'm back ^_^

I'm back ^_^
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-30-2010, 07:07 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 8,665
Posted By Nataxo
I'd say private. My parents know I play a game....

I'd say private. My parents know I play a game. Years ago a few friends played with me but not anymore. None of my current friends except for bffs know :p
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-30-2010, 07:03 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,714
Posted By Nataxo
My brave family & myself went on a trip to go...

My brave family & myself went on a trip to go shopping, regardless all the riots going on :o

just finished eating @ ihop. Was great :p
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-29-2010, 06:43 PM
Replies: 146
Views: 54,795
Posted By Nataxo
ohlook they have the M bros!

ohlook they have the M bros!
Forum: N-Pulse News 03-29-2010, 05:43 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 11,199
Posted By Nataxo
I'll try to be there! Sounds cool and the...

I'll try to be there!

Sounds cool and the image is cool. (Y).
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-29-2010, 04:37 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,714
Posted By Nataxo
Arrow Gone for 1 week :o.

Byez.

By the way, has anyone heard about violence conflicts in the Mexico-USA border?
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.