Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 8 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
>
Last
»
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
--Chris--
Forum:
Forest
01-09-2005, 12:57 AM
Replies:
31
New Leader
Views:
3,119
Posted By
--Chris--
I don't mind leaving it open to hear input and...
I don't mind leaving it open to hear input and umm..watch the language.
Forum:
Birthday Forum
01-08-2005, 05:53 PM
Replies:
14
Ghetto Child!
Views:
1,304
Posted By
--Chris--
Happy birthday krkr.
Happy birthday krkr.
Forum:
Forest
01-08-2005, 05:38 PM
Replies:
31
New Leader
Views:
3,119
Posted By
--Chris--
I gave Gryffon the kingdom yesterday.
I gave Gryffon the kingdom yesterday.
Forum:
Kingdoms
12-31-2004, 10:13 PM
Replies:
173
Miscellaneous Kingdom Discussion
Views:
16,891
Posted By
--Chris--
In a nutshell; Pirates stole the wands, we had a...
In a nutshell; Pirates stole the wands, we had a lil war, we got them back.
I agree with you. Personally I believe there should be an RP admin and fix role-playing events which kingdoms must ...
Forum:
Kingdoms
12-31-2004, 09:49 PM
Replies:
173
Miscellaneous Kingdom Discussion
Views:
16,891
Posted By
--Chris--
Actually...this was this month, no?
Actually...this was this month, no?
Forum:
Gani Construction
12-31-2004, 09:44 PM
Replies:
14
Football Gai
Views:
2,026
Posted By
--Chris--
I might try a lil something but more details...
I might try a lil something but more details would be neccessary. "Get throwen or something " doesn't really cut it.
About the image size...I think it is workable with at that size but if you...
Forum:
Zone
12-28-2004, 05:26 PM
Replies:
30
Medkits: Help
Views:
3,234
Posted By
--Chris--
I prefer the plain one
I prefer the plain one
Forum:
Zone
12-24-2004, 06:30 PM
Replies:
38
Tranas' Gani Application
Views:
4,764
Posted By
--Chris--
Don't you think there would be conflict with more...
Don't you think there would be conflict with more than one gani guy?
Forum:
Gani Construction
12-22-2004, 06:30 AM
Replies:
37
Sticky:
GANI Showoff Thread
Views:
60,450
Posted By
--Chris--
*Thinks* I assume "fireworks" is an animation...
*Thinks*
I assume "fireworks" is an animation program and he thinks you need it to view the gani?
Er...if that's the case: use graalshop.exe (downloaded in developers pack.)
Forum:
Zone
12-22-2004, 06:27 AM
Replies:
12
Offical rules?
Views:
1,880
Posted By
--Chris--
Some doof ran infront of me while motaring and...
Some doof ran infront of me while motaring and killed us both. If I were to complain it could be said that I killed them with the mortar <3
Forum:
Zone
12-21-2004, 03:31 PM
Replies:
66
Post your Stats --
Views:
5,670
Posted By
--Chris--
I'd assume it was spawn point laming x_x If not,...
I'd assume it was spawn point laming x_x If not, holy crap..way to go!
I got like 500 something kills and 300 something deaths I think.
Forum:
Birthday Forum
12-21-2004, 03:25 PM
Replies:
3
Ibonic!!!
Views:
1,166
Posted By
--Chris--
Happy Birthday duder
Happy Birthday duder
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
12-21-2004, 03:59 AM
Replies:
73
GTA Update Ideas
Views:
4,957
Posted By
--Chris--
Add a quest for lv3 mace and fire trident.
Add a quest for lv3 mace and fire trident.
Forum:
Zone
12-20-2004, 11:05 PM
Replies:
38
Tranas' Gani Application
Views:
4,764
Posted By
--Chris--
Chris rocks.
Chris rocks.
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
12-20-2004, 11:02 PM
Replies:
12
I'm leaving --
Views:
1,226
Posted By
--Chris--
Get outta my house. >:O Man I should have...
Get outta my house. >:O
Man I should have planned a trip to Cali for Christmas...
Zen, Lance, Argo and Fenix are there ;-;
Forum:
Zone
12-20-2004, 08:18 AM
Replies:
17
Lag
Views:
2,469
Posted By
--Chris--
It's pretty lame when you reload a shotgun 10...
It's pretty lame when you reload a shotgun 10 times uneccessarily instead of firing because of lag <3
Forum:
Zone
12-19-2004, 08:51 PM
Replies:
80
Post your bugs / suggestions here!
Views:
7,436
Posted By
--Chris--
Make is so that you can change weapons while...
Make is so that you can change weapons while running.
Forum:
Zone
12-19-2004, 06:07 AM
Replies:
92
Welcome to Zone !
Views:
11,254
Posted By
--Chris--
You should like set my gani rights since August...
You should like set my gani rights since August when you requested me to make animations so I can make stuff look better.
Forum:
Graphic Design
12-19-2004, 12:24 AM
Replies:
22
Unofficial Graalian Artist's Challenge!
Views:
1,634
Posted By
--Chris--
*win*
*win*
Forum:
GK Suggestions
12-19-2004, 12:17 AM
Replies:
77
Roleplaying Admin
Views:
4,665
Posted By
--Chris--
I agree. Pre-written RP would be a good idea...
I agree.
Pre-written RP would be a good idea to help enforce this. RP admin can supervise and gets basic EM powers such as the team control (warp players) and monster (summon) control.
Date -...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
12-17-2004, 07:05 AM
Replies:
39
So
Views:
1,982
Posted By
--Chris--
*Raises hand*
*Raises hand*
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
12-12-2004, 11:47 PM
Replies:
20
Dream Set
Views:
1,664
Posted By
--Chris--
Someone actually has that?
Someone actually has that?
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
12-12-2004, 06:11 PM
Replies:
22
power on gk
Views:
1,898
Posted By
--Chris--
Chris wants RW to graphics to upload new heads...
Chris wants RW to graphics to upload new heads and such.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
12-11-2004, 09:06 AM
Replies:
20
Dream Set
Views:
1,664
Posted By
--Chris--
I own my dream set =) Crown of Sorig Red...
I own my dream set =)
Crown of Sorig
Red Dragon Amulet
Ice Bracers
Brigid's Gloves
Dual Blood Rings
Forest Wand
Stash of Clarity
Forest Shield/Brigid's Shield
Forum:
Forest
12-10-2004, 09:16 PM
Replies:
13
House Report, by Draven Cyrilin
Views:
1,877
Posted By
--Chris--
Can you guys do me a favor and argue somewhere...
Can you guys do me a favor and argue somewhere else?
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Page 8 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
10:07 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.