Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 400
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 30 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Conqueror
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-08-2012, 10:42 AM
Replies: 130
Views: 48,422
Posted By Conqueror
Mutated Box - Leaf Shield of Might (Str +1 Speed...

Mutated Box - Leaf Shield of Might (Str +1 Speed +1 ac +1) :cool:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-08-2012, 09:01 AM
Replies: 130
Views: 48,422
Posted By Conqueror
Sweet, super excited for this! Two questions...

Sweet, super excited for this!

Two questions for you sir,

1. How long is the event running for?

2. Are certain items in the mystery baskets "limited"?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 13,285
Posted By Conqueror
This one won't last..

This one won't last..
Forum: Dustari 03-28-2012, 05:47 PM
Replies: 66
Views: 9,424
Posted By Conqueror
Gentlemen, it looks like we've got ourselves an...

Gentlemen, it looks like we've got ourselves an army :cool:

As stated earlier though, I would love to take part in this war since I missed the last major one. If this really does go down, let's...
Forum: Dustari 03-27-2012, 09:47 PM
Replies: 66
Views: 9,424
Posted By Conqueror
The most epic tea party you'll ever go to. ...

The most epic tea party you'll ever go to.



And cubes!
Forum: Dustari 03-27-2012, 02:47 PM
Replies: 66
Views: 9,424
Posted By Conqueror
Not to guarantee my presence over the next few...

Not to guarantee my presence over the next few weekends (picking the worst time to start a war--exams/final projects for college brah!)

But even though Dustari lost Felix, Sean, Nate, Knux and...
Forum: Bug Report 03-25-2012, 12:18 AM
Replies: 261
Views: 1,021,176
Posted By Conqueror
Oh, client speed isn't the problem. V6 runs...

Oh, client speed isn't the problem. V6 runs great! It's a thing of preference really-- as the "night" effects on Graal Kingdoms can be quite dark (It's straining on the eyes). I, as well as others,...
Forum: Bug Report 03-24-2012, 09:28 AM
Replies: 261
Views: 1,021,176
Posted By Conqueror
Is there any way at all to disable...

Is there any way at all to disable lights/particles for graal v6's mac client?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-24-2012, 12:10 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,374
Posted By Conqueror
Ya I know, I was being a jerk xd. Hence my "wait...

Ya I know, I was being a jerk xd. Hence my "wait till your 107 first!"
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-23-2012, 06:22 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,374
Posted By Conqueror
Sho onz table rly fast plx. But wait till your...

Sho onz table rly fast plx. But wait till your 107 magic.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-21-2012, 06:20 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 8,834
Posted By Conqueror
This. Lack of a "sense of direction" is possibly...

This. Lack of a "sense of direction" is possibly the highest complaint among new players.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-17-2012, 05:30 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 8,834
Posted By Conqueror
Ahh, does Zodiac have a Colosseum? I don't play...

Ahh, does Zodiac have a Colosseum? I don't play there. I really just got the idea from every basic RPG I've ever played on the PSX console. Colosseum's were always my favorite part of the game-play...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-16-2012, 07:35 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 8,834
Posted By Conqueror
Just another idea. Possibly a daily instance on...

Just another idea. Possibly a daily instance on each kingdom island that goes along with its theme?

Pirates - A ghost ship, with a crew full of ghost-like pirates that are protecting some sort of...
Forum: Markets 03-16-2012, 03:32 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,111
Posted By Conqueror
Closed Thread. The man got what he came for!

Closed Thread. The man got what he came for!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-14-2012, 01:08 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 8,834
Posted By Conqueror
Ohhh. Well in that case. I propose a...

Ohhh. Well in that case.


I propose a daily instance called Colosseum. The party would face 10-15 rounds of tough monsters before engaging in a Colosseum "Boss" fight. At the end of the Boss...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-13-2012, 07:59 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 8,834
Posted By Conqueror
I'll make it short, as I know many people will be...

I'll make it short, as I know many people will be contributing to this, possibly multiple times!

1- As stated, more daily instances (Possibly a ghost ship that roams the map?) The thing that was...
Forum: Markets 03-09-2012, 07:00 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,111
Posted By Conqueror
Buying MSoG's

Buying

MSoG's


Selling/Trading

Frost Hammer of Crushing [Ogma +11](Implemented weaponmagic/confusion)
Inferno Sword
Nightglade Boots (hp 15, speed 2)
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-09-2012, 06:54 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,734
Posted By Conqueror
Felix & Naith. Hotter than the Olsen twins..........

Felix & Naith. Hotter than the Olsen twins.......


Happy birthday guys!
Forum: Dustari 03-09-2012, 06:52 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,290
Posted By Conqueror
Grats big guy! And Tashkin, my friend-- you...

Grats big guy! And Tashkin, my friend-- you served us well :).
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-01-2012, 07:37 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,858
Posted By Conqueror
Put me on back-order for one of those!

Put me on back-order for one of those!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 02-29-2012, 06:41 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 10,110
Posted By Conqueror
Aw ye :cool:! I look forward to this event...

Aw ye :cool:!

I look forward to this event each year-- cool prizes, and no more snow!
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-15-2012, 05:36 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,657
Posted By Conqueror
You can cast cure blindness on yourself, though...

You can cast cure blindness on yourself, though the effect isn't immediate and takes about 8+ seconds or so.
Forum: Markets 01-29-2012, 01:29 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 970
Posted By Conqueror
Buying/Selling

Message me via forum PM, or in-game PM only.

Buying:

MSoG's
EA's
EC's

Selling/Trading:
Forum: Markets 01-21-2012, 09:22 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 5,191
Posted By Conqueror
Everyone has different views on stat...

Everyone has different views on stat prioritization. These are mine from greatest to least.

Str/Dex - obvious reasons
Speed - extremely important for PKing (i find it's "true" use is after being ...
Forum: Markets 01-18-2012, 08:09 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 5,191
Posted By Conqueror
Sold u kno?

Sold u kno?
Showing results 176 to 200 of 400

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.