Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 74 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TSAdmin
Forum: Your opinion 05-17-2012, 05:54 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 24,501
Posted By TSAdmin
I was around when it first came up, but sadly I...

I was around when it first came up, but sadly I was only able to take care of threads in the Playerworlds Main Forum and sub forums.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-07-2012, 01:32 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 10,902
Posted By TSAdmin
It's a weird day when I am on the same page as...

It's a weird day when I am on the same page as bloodykiller, but I have to admit that I've been discouraged from logging in these days for the reason that it seems every time the machine hosting Era...
Forum: Tech Support 05-03-2012, 10:51 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,274
Posted By TSAdmin
I suspected this before I posted, but dismissed...

I suspected this before I posted, but dismissed it because I remember having the same restrictions (when it was 30 seconds) regardless of my moderator status. I've lost track of what changes around...
Forum: Tech Support 05-02-2012, 11:29 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,274
Posted By TSAdmin
Is there even a timer? I just clicked "New Posts"...

Is there even a timer? I just clicked "New Posts" 3 times without it resulting in an error.
Forum: Future Improvements 04-28-2012, 06:09 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,350
Posted By TSAdmin
Highly doubt it.

Highly doubt it.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-19-2012, 08:28 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,456
Posted By TSAdmin
You're both being a little melodramatic. This...

You're both being a little melodramatic. This isn't a revolutionary concept. "Make things easier so we can be more lazy" is as good as a life goal for every person on the planet. Going to the bank...
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-13-2012, 08:14 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,119
Posted By TSAdmin
Happy Birthday dudes

Happy Birthday dudes
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-07-2012, 11:03 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,846
Posted By TSAdmin
TK isn't people

TK isn't people
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-03-2012, 10:02 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 12,577
Posted By TSAdmin
Cars also used to emit an explosion if two of...

Cars also used to emit an explosion if two of them crashed into each other under certain circumstances. That was always fun, seeing two people ram each other and die on impact.
Forum: Feature request 04-03-2012, 09:44 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 15,024
Posted By TSAdmin
If he means the second, it's already happening....

If he means the second, it's already happening. Gelat Shop, anyone? The thing that is getting Observer Mode removed from servers? Bit late to say "**** off" to that. If it's player-to-player, it'll...
Forum: Tech Support 04-02-2012, 02:01 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,532
Posted By TSAdmin
Such information is not stored in the profile....

Such information is not stored in the profile. It's stored on the account.

As mentioned though, you need to contact globals on the email above.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 12,577
Posted By TSAdmin
New flag: 'isonfire'. The player takes 0.5 damage...

New flag: 'isonfire'. The player takes 0.5 damage over time for a random amount of time. Nobody is dumb enough to stand in fire to make being hit by said car worth running into them.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-31-2012, 10:57 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,570
Posted By TSAdmin
If you have an issue with a staff member, use the...

If you have an issue with a staff member, use the report feature. If you're unhappy with their response, contact global support. The forums are not the place for it.

Not to mention 90% of the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-29-2012, 09:48 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,112
Posted By TSAdmin
Loading my weapons with milkshakes probably won't...

Loading my weapons with milkshakes probably won't deal much damage, but I'll give it a shot.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-29-2012, 06:13 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,074
Posted By TSAdmin
I got a 100mbit connection!!! ...

I got a 100mbit connection!!!
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1862224321.png
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-29-2012, 06:09 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,112
Posted By TSAdmin
Actually, if I had to take a guess, I'd say it...

Actually, if I had to take a guess, I'd say it was to balance out the fact that money earned from PKing was raised.
Forum: Playerworld Administration Team 03-26-2012, 11:57 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 77,779
Posted By TSAdmin
I can only speak for myself, although it probably...

I can only speak for myself, although it probably rings true for most people. When I applied for PWA, it was because I thought I could make a difference. Figured I could bring something to the table...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-24-2012, 08:24 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 5,852
Posted By TSAdmin
To what point or purpose? Revive something that...

To what point or purpose? Revive something that worked for a high volume playercount in a low player count environment, the low player count being the reason it failed after so many years in the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-24-2012, 03:08 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 5,852
Posted By TSAdmin
You have to think honestly here. Not a single...

You have to think honestly here. Not a single thing is going to make gangs active again. It took a while, but the old gang system died eventually because of people leaving. You add something, that...
Forum: Playerworld Administration Team 03-22-2012, 01:18 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 77,779
Posted By TSAdmin
That can be a tedious task in itself. It got to a...

That can be a tedious task in itself. It got to a point where I stopped thinking about it when HoudiniMan spent all that time tracking down Unixmad to add me to the PWA. Can be a long wait.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,539
Posted By TSAdmin
I love you for this. Bye Cow!

I love you for this.

Bye Cow!
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-06-2012, 04:35 AM
Replies: 121
Views: 24,310
Posted By TSAdmin
I miss your face

I miss your face
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-05-2012, 09:22 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 7,341
Posted By TSAdmin
Yeah, I'm going to agree with this. A lot of what...

Yeah, I'm going to agree with this. A lot of what you've posted doesn't actually happen on a server-wide basis and sounds very much like a problem on YOUR end. EG: Sounds looping, ganis incorrectly...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-04-2012, 09:11 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 31,519
Posted By TSAdmin
I'm not going to post for the hundredth time...

I'm not going to post for the hundredth time about the origins of my account name, but it's pretty safe to say that I'm the only one still active that managed to wriggle "Admin" into their account...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-03-2012, 02:48 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 15,925
Posted By TSAdmin
If the Mall actually works, unlike it has done in...

If the Mall actually works, unlike it has done in the past so many attempts, then the trade system should be scrapped. It forces people into a secure environment where their items are on display, not...
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.