Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds; generated 74 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Darlene159
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 07-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 14,096
Posted By Darlene159
Glad to see you are still around, and active on...

Glad to see you are still around, and active on Graal, even if it's iphone. :)
Classic N-Pulse will always be Graal for me also, even though I started out on Classic before N-Pulse was even here.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-14-2011, 04:35 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,424
Posted By Darlene159
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.ph...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134262480
Forum: Tech Support 05-14-2011, 04:02 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 6,178
Posted By Darlene159
Merged all 3 threads

Merged all 3 threads
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-08-2011, 04:09 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 8,270
Posted By Darlene159
Yea Bell! Glad to see you back. :) Congrats...

Yea Bell! Glad to see you back. :)
Congrats Gabriel
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-08-2011, 04:07 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,834
Posted By Darlene159
Happy Birthday :)

Happy Birthday :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 6,645
Posted By Darlene159
Happy Birthday Sir

Happy Birthday Sir
Forum: Zone 04-04-2011, 03:40 AM
Replies: 40
Bye
Views: 6,699
Posted By Darlene159
It's very disappointing to see how some members...

It's very disappointing to see how some members treat others.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-01-2011, 06:17 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,856
Posted By Darlene159
Thanks :)

Thanks :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-31-2011, 03:32 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,856
Posted By Darlene159
Sounds great. Will pc players be able to play...

Sounds great.
Will pc players be able to play on facebook?
Forum: Forum moderation Team 03-24-2011, 09:53 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 40,378
Posted By Darlene159
No The forums have plenty of moderators for the...

No
The forums have plenty of moderators for the activity the forums get at this time.
This forum is for Myself or another Admin to put apps, not to ask for a job...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-21-2011, 07:28 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,856
Posted By Darlene159
I would like to know this as well, as I would...

I would like to know this as well, as I would play on facebook, but not if I have to have an iphone or ipad to do so, because I cannot afford it...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-20-2011, 09:24 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,856
Posted By Darlene159
This is addressed in the first post of this...

This is addressed in the first post of this thread...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-20-2011, 08:52 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,856
Posted By Darlene159
Yes...I am happy :) I would like to Beta test

Yes...I am happy :)
I would like to Beta test
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-20-2011, 03:31 AM
Replies: 161
Views: 45,956
Posted By Darlene159
I am going with the facebook game

I am going with the facebook game
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2011, 04:10 PM
Replies: 161
Views: 45,956
Posted By Darlene159
That would be cool

That would be cool
Forum: Tech Support 02-26-2011, 01:14 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,804
Posted By Darlene159
Sorry but the forum members cannot help with this...

Sorry but the forum members cannot help with this issue.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-25-2011, 03:29 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,641
Posted By Darlene159
Bye. Good luck to you

Bye. Good luck to you
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-23-2011, 05:58 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 5,893
Posted By Darlene159
Posts Per Day: 3.41

Posts Per Day: 3.41
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-22-2011, 03:26 AM
Replies: 21
Sam
Views: 3,004
Posted By Darlene159
Happy Birthday :)

Happy Birthday :)
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 02-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 13,670
Posted By Darlene159
Was the only server I worked on, and Managed...

Was the only server I worked on, and Managed eventually. I'm sad.....
hopefully it will come back as something great....
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-02-2011, 12:28 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,288
Posted By Darlene159
Wow, it's been that long?

Wow, it's been that long?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-30-2011, 12:38 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,681
Posted By Darlene159
Enough, before it gets worse.....

Enough, before it gets worse.....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2011, 05:01 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 14,536
Posted By Darlene159
Mr Popular. ^^

Mr Popular. ^^
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-30-2011, 04:54 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,681
Posted By Darlene159
There are a lot of people who live to insult...

There are a lot of people who live to insult others, but there are also people who are decent and friendly. Tig is right, the ones who insult you are looking to get a rise out of you, and it is best...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2011, 12:50 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 14,536
Posted By Darlene159
This page has had 9,408 visits

This page has had 9,408 visits
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.