Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 74 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Crow
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-04-2013, 01:49 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 9,560
Posted By Crow
Squirt!

Squirt!
Forum: Graphic Design 05-04-2013, 11:50 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 110,676
Posted By Crow
How is Photoshop easier? In IrfanView, you just...

How is Photoshop easier? In IrfanView, you just have to save the image, then click on a color. Done.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-03-2013, 01:34 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,831
Posted By Crow
Your support for Eurocenter's absence of...

Your support for Eurocenter's absence of knowledge on copyright is cute.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-01-2013, 06:16 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,721
Posted By Crow
Hey, I think I remember you. Congrats on being a...

Hey, I think I remember you. Congrats on being a father. Are you sure that coming back is the right decision?
Forum: Bug Report 04-30-2013, 07:45 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 59,499
Posted By Crow
There has to be, as there is really no other way....

There has to be, as there is really no other way. As Ziro said, shoot() is a clientside function, and so are projectiles. Basically, once you shoot your gun, it takes roughly half your ping's time...
Forum: Bug Report 04-29-2013, 05:58 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 59,499
Posted By Crow
I have, in the past. Quite a lot, actually. That...

I have, in the past. Quite a lot, actually. That has nothing to do with you not having a grasp of networking basics, though.
Forum: Bug Report 04-29-2013, 04:47 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 59,499
Posted By Crow
Last time I checked, I had I believe around 1700+...

Last time I checked, I had I believe around 1700+ hours of online time. Could be slightly off. Also, what Chris said.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-28-2013, 06:36 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,417
Posted By Crow
You do. I believe it was also adjusted for that...

You do. I believe it was also adjusted for that stupid typewriter.
Forum: Bug Report 04-28-2013, 05:54 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 59,499
Posted By Crow
It always does. You know the ms in ping...

It always does. You know the ms in ping measurement stands for milliseconds, right? Milliseconds it takes for a server to answer a client. The longer it takes for the answer packet to arrive at the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-28-2013, 04:04 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,417
Posted By Crow
I can't see how a GP member would require the...

I can't see how a GP member would require the stealth tool, either. There are ways which are better suited for keeping track of player activity.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-28-2013, 03:37 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,417
Posted By Crow
My Graal staff life began as a part of the FAQ...

My Graal staff life began as a part of the FAQ team back on Atlantis. We basically did the same thing. So, yes, I was, sort of.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-28-2013, 01:36 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,417
Posted By Crow
Why would they? The PR team should be the guys...

Why would they? The PR team should be the guys and gals sitting around, answering questions, approving uploads or something. They don't really need any staff tools.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-27-2013, 02:03 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,417
Posted By Crow
You should know that I have worked a couple times...

You should know that I have worked a couple times on Era myself.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-27-2013, 07:45 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,417
Posted By Crow
They don't even need that stealth stuff :/

They don't even need that stealth stuff :/
Forum: Bug Report 04-26-2013, 02:25 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 59,499
Posted By Crow
Should move them back to Europe.

Should move them back to Europe.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-21-2013, 11:18 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,570
Posted By Crow
He did say motion blur. Setting the bottom tile...

He did say motion blur. Setting the bottom tile layer's alpha below 1 will create a motion blur-ish effect. You can't achieve that with anything else.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-21-2013, 04:06 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,585
Posted By Crow
Marriage system already exists as far as I know.

Marriage system already exists as far as I know.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-21-2013, 02:44 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,585
Posted By Crow
I was totally reading the first sentence and...

I was totally reading the first sentence and thought "where the heck did that guy suddenly get the vocabulary?".
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-20-2013, 11:17 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,570
Posted By Crow
Try: level.tilelayers[0].alpha = 0.9; ...

Try:

level.tilelayers[0].alpha = 0.9;


Less for a stronger effect. Should be the correct var, not 100% sure though.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-20-2013, 07:21 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,570
Posted By Crow
Images are the way to go~

Images are the way to go~
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-19-2013, 10:36 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 23,750
Posted By Crow
You can't even give positive reps.

You can't even give positive reps.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-19-2013, 06:59 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,847
Posted By Crow
Not going to happen.

Not going to happen.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-18-2013, 01:54 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,612
Posted By Crow
I second this.

I second this.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-17-2013, 09:37 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,847
Posted By Crow
It's abandoned.

It's abandoned.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-17-2013, 06:48 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,847
Posted By Crow
He wanted to use the tiles, I told him that...

He wanted to use the tiles, I told him that wouldn't be possible. He then asked for Nixon's (lawl) contact information, so I told our president about the thread.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.