Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 74 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: fowlplay4
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-22-2014, 11:03 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 4,811
Posted By fowlplay4
cause player.x/y is one of the many variables...

cause player.x/y is one of the many variables that is synced back to the server.
Forum: Bug Report 10-22-2014, 06:46 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 17,535
Posted By fowlplay4
down 4 me 2

down 4 me 2
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-22-2014, 12:15 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 9,744
Posted By fowlplay4
Not actually using gmaps.

Not actually using gmaps.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-22-2014, 01:07 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 4,816
Posted By fowlplay4
u might want to check again champ

u might want to check again champ
Forum: Announcements 10-19-2014, 09:49 PM
Replies: 131
Sticky: New Scripted RC
Views: 289,519
Posted By fowlplay4
Refurbished 13" Air 2013 Model w/ 256 GB and 4 GB...

Refurbished 13" Air 2013 Model w/ 256 GB and 4 GB RAM.

The minimum version is set to 10.5 so it will probably be fine.
Forum: Announcements 10-19-2014, 08:42 PM
Replies: 131
Sticky: New Scripted RC
Views: 289,519
Posted By fowlplay4
I have a Macbook Air coming this week so I'll be...

I have a Macbook Air coming this week so I'll be able to build and test it when that arrives, everything I've added so far should be compatible with the other platforms.
Forum: Announcements 10-19-2014, 04:52 AM
Replies: 131
Sticky: New Scripted RC
Views: 289,519
Posted By fowlplay4
http://i.imgur.com/vc6GMIZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vc6GMIZ.jpg
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-14-2014, 04:14 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,980
Posted By fowlplay4
hb2u

hb2u
Forum: Announcements 10-14-2014, 03:11 AM
Replies: 131
Sticky: New Scripted RC
Views: 289,519
Posted By fowlplay4
A few, and some fixes to certain annoying...

A few, and some fixes to certain annoying behaviors. I'm very pleased with the progress I've made so far.
Forum: Announcements 10-13-2014, 04:19 AM
Replies: 131
Sticky: New Scripted RC
Views: 289,519
Posted By fowlplay4
dat future external rc update pls hype ...

dat future external rc update
pls hype

sneak preview

http://puu.sh/cafsK/df4ae13678.jpg
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-08-2014, 12:36 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,796
Posted By fowlplay4
delt forum died callimuc, novo ate it.

delt forum died callimuc, novo ate it.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-07-2014, 12:02 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,839
Posted By fowlplay4
This is a great update.

This is a great update.
Forum: Bug Report 10-06-2014, 10:13 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 350,834
Posted By fowlplay4
Now that you know I'm trapped Sense of elation ...

Now that you know I'm trapped
Sense of elation
You'd never dream of
Breaking this fixation
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-05-2014, 11:57 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 3,462
Posted By fowlplay4
Should be able to do something with: ...

Should be able to do something with:


Clientside:
$pref::audio::midivolume - integer
$pref::audio::mp3volume - integer
$pref::audio::radiovolume - integer
$pref::audio::sfxvolume - integer...
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-03-2014, 01:47 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,058
Posted By fowlplay4
i got mines http://i.imgur.com/ISJceaS.png

i got mines

http://i.imgur.com/ISJceaS.png
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-03-2014, 12:24 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,058
Posted By fowlplay4
yes

yes
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-02-2014, 11:45 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,058
Posted By fowlplay4
Thx

Thx
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-02-2014, 12:41 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 9,440
Posted By fowlplay4
fp3 was a good man, fp5 came from the future to...

fp3 was a good man, fp5 came from the future to try and stop him from creating fp4 but fp3 prevailed however ended up succumbing to her injuries.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-02-2014, 02:19 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 9,440
Posted By fowlplay4
managers come and go but fp4 is eternal.

managers come and go but fp4 is eternal.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-29-2014, 12:23 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,758
Posted By fowlplay4
gg.

gg.
Forum: Level Design 09-26-2014, 01:43 PM
Replies: 170
Views: 78,657
Posted By fowlplay4
crono already won on like page 3.

crono already won on like page 3.
Forum: Tech Support 09-25-2014, 05:01 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 4,030
Posted By fowlplay4
yw.

yw.
Forum: Tech Support 09-25-2014, 12:35 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 4,030
Posted By fowlplay4
Check your email/spam for 'Graalonline Approved...

Check your email/spam for 'Graalonline Approved IP' emails after you try to login.
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-24-2014, 11:55 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 13,961
Posted By fowlplay4
I agree with Demisis_P2P.

I agree with Demisis_P2P.
Forum: Announcements 09-23-2014, 05:15 PM
Replies: 131
Sticky: New Scripted RC
Views: 289,519
Posted By fowlplay4
That's the problem I don't want to be on client. ...

That's the problem I don't want to be on client.

Unless there's plans to fix the font rendering and bring native-styled GUI elements (vPlusBlue is ****ing garbage) to the client. A client-based...
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.