Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: maximus_asinus
Forum: Classic Main Forum 03-16-2017, 07:35 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 9,385
Posted By maximus_asinus
there is no blacklist

there is no blacklist
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-04-2017, 03:03 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,623
Posted By maximus_asinus
kia345 (27)

People are drugs.

Happy birthday.
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-02-2017, 01:34 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,458
Posted By maximus_asinus
You told me I was your first friend...

You told me I was your first friend...
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-27-2017, 07:26 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,153
Posted By maximus_asinus
Lyndzey (34)

Hbd thug
Forum: Tech Support 01-27-2017, 06:09 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 18,453
Posted By maximus_asinus
That song by The Trews?

That song by The Trews?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-24-2016, 06:09 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,731
Posted By maximus_asinus
This thread should be closed.

This thread should be closed.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-21-2016, 06:08 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 8,366
Posted By maximus_asinus
IMO the graphics never belonged to Graal2001....

IMO the graphics never belonged to Graal2001. They were premium content, to be used by servers that were P2P before the whole thing was mandatory. Once P2P was required the whole thing went public...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-13-2016, 01:52 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 22,118
Posted By maximus_asinus
You were supposed to wait 3 years.

You were supposed to wait 3 years.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-11-2016, 12:08 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 22,118
Posted By maximus_asinus
Lyndzey is the worst. Just leaving this here...

Lyndzey is the worst.

Just leaving this here for when she checks back in 3 years.
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-15-2016, 02:09 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 5,512
Posted By maximus_asinus
happy belated birthday Bell

happy belated birthday Bell
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-15-2016, 02:08 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,849
Posted By maximus_asinus
It is not okay

It is not okay
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2016, 06:03 PM
Replies: 144
Views: 272,654
Posted By maximus_asinus
every time I log in I get a loading failed...

every time I log in I get a loading failed message and I end up looking like a monster.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-01-2016, 04:03 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 6,123
Posted By maximus_asinus
when I logged on for the first time, I got a...

when I logged on for the first time, I got a loading failed message and had to reconnect to get the race selection screen to load properly.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-30-2016, 02:04 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 6,123
Posted By maximus_asinus
The server isn't the same without a large player...

The server isn't the same without a large player base, I hope the server has some success attracting some new players. I miss running the wheat back to the bakery and having to steal a table from...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2016, 04:54 PM
Replies: 144
Views: 272,654
Posted By maximus_asinus
I prefer the art style of the new bodies konidas...

I prefer the art style of the new bodies konidas created.

In regards to the videos; Though it was groundbreaking 15 years ago, this content didn't age well and most of what I see is plain ugly. I...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-23-2016, 03:54 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 17,415
Posted By maximus_asinus
ty

ty
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-17-2016, 06:17 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 17,415
Posted By maximus_asinus
I actually agree with MD in regards to releasing...

I actually agree with MD in regards to releasing another server on Facebook with identical levels.

But it doesn't explain why he can't put the server on the hosted tab. Unless they're planning on...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-15-2016, 03:06 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 17,415
Posted By maximus_asinus
Come on guys, keep the Classic conversation in...

Come on guys, keep the Classic conversation in it's own section. Oh wait.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-12-2016, 06:04 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 6,617
Posted By maximus_asinus
Can't the exact same payment model they're...

Can't the exact same payment model they're running on mobile be adapted by PC Graal? Why ignore a completely new money resource?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-12-2016, 06:02 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 10,393
Posted By maximus_asinus
I wish you the best of luck maybe your...

I wish you the best of luck

maybe your server will be good enough to go on the Classic tab (Carlito has high standards).
Forum: Your opinion 09-10-2016, 02:20 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 201,215
Posted By maximus_asinus
Classic has an active community, events teams,...

Classic has an active community, events teams, and has active developers.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-09-2016, 10:26 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,849
Posted By maximus_asinus
I have a theory that Carlito doesn't actually...

I have a theory that Carlito doesn't actually know how to relist servers...
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-07-2016, 11:06 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,792
Posted By maximus_asinus
Mark Sir Link (14)

happy birthday
Forum: Guild Life 09-06-2016, 08:47 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 40,867
Posted By maximus_asinus
Do they not have a local guild system as well? ...

Do they not have a local guild system as well?

Personally I think the whole system should be done away with. Each server should try and take control of any aspect of GraalOnline that GraalOnline...
Forum: Guild Life 09-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 40,867
Posted By maximus_asinus
Support for Global Guilds?

Is there support for global guilds? I have a few questions regarding a few different guilds I used to have membership of, or still have membership of, that I would like answered.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.