Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 461
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Spiker
Forum: Questions about V6 04-30-2013, 03:59 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 23,704
Posted By Spiker
Disabling Day & Night and Particles - V6

If you are stuck with a really horrible computer and are looking to speed up your Graal Online Client V6, here is a guide to help you by disabling Particle and Day & Night effects.

1. Locate your...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-29-2013, 02:50 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,721
Posted By Spiker
somebody does care!!!

somebody does care!!!
Forum: GK Bugs 04-29-2013, 02:47 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 808
Posted By Spiker
Walking on walls in dungeons

There are quite a few dungeons on Graal Kingdoms that you can actually walk on the walls. I used to do this in the past when I didn't have gold so I could store my stuff in the walls and such of...
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-29-2013, 02:43 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,497
Posted By Spiker
I really honestly think things like this should...

I really honestly think things like this should be the option of the player. If you want to play around with silly shananagins, you can, but in the end if you are getting irritated, you should be...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-29-2013, 02:40 PM
Replies: 170
Views: 39,457
Posted By Spiker
I feel the exact same as you Scriptless. If the...

I feel the exact same as you Scriptless. If the Graal hacker (Won't say any names) I knew wouldn't have helped me on how to code websites and server information using the tools he told me (Won't...
Forum: GK Bugs 04-29-2013, 02:36 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,249
Posted By Spiker
I just noticed this the other day when I created...

I just noticed this the other day when I created a new account for a friend. I told him to /restart and he didn't understand why it did that. Right off the bat new players are seeing things are...
Forum: GK Bugs 04-25-2013, 05:52 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,249
Posted By Spiker
It doesn't really matter if they don't start with...

It doesn't really matter if they don't start with a class anyways, because you can learn everything other classes can. It's not like one class has more options than another. You just don't receive...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-24-2013, 06:15 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 295,660
Posted By Spiker
I understand this Smoke, but the thing is that it...

I understand this Smoke, but the thing is that it has been under development for probably 2 years now, and nothing new has come from it. Maybe a screen shot like was posted a year or 2 ago?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-24-2013, 04:30 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 295,660
Posted By Spiker
So now that Tig is retiring, what is happening...

So now that Tig is retiring, what is happening with this? I was very interested in it, and now it just seems to be completely gone and nothing is happening with it. It's a shame all these new things...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-24-2013, 04:02 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,721
Posted By Spiker
I'm back!

After a long time not playing Graal, I have decided that the amount of work being done on Graal Kingdoms, I shall return. I am in the process of getting a few accounts back to normal (Even though...
Forum: Tech Support 03-17-2007, 05:59 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,019
Posted By Spiker
Client downloader not working

I have tried to download graal to my computer just about 5 mins ago and it says there is a problem with the library 'MSVCR80.dll'. What do I do to get past this so I can start playing graal again?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-07-2007, 03:28 AM
Replies: 35
Poll: R U Happy?
Views: 7,235
Posted By Spiker
I understand that Stefan has another job, but...

I understand that Stefan has another job, but after 3 months of waiting for a reply, that is rediculus, come on, who takes over 3 months to reply to something, even to say "no". I like Sam and Yann...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-05-2007, 04:31 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,025
Posted By Spiker
The thing is, once you get past the boring stuff...

The thing is, once you get past the boring stuff in the beginning, thats when the game starts to get interesting. Just keep killing bomies until you get a high enough level to take on 2 or 3 wolves,...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-05-2007, 04:19 AM
Replies: 35
Poll: R U Happy?
Views: 7,235
Posted By Spiker
A better question to ask is are youok with the...

A better question to ask is are youok with the staff. Since I got hacked and everything, almost all the staff were telling me to talk to stefan over forum PM and through the Support ticket thing, and...
Forum: Level Design 11-23-2006, 01:23 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,584
Posted By Spiker
Looks like the tree's are spaced the same, road...

Looks like the tree's are spaced the same, road looks the same width, yeah. Its ok, just make the tree's spaced more, and the path vary from width
Forum: Graal 3D news 11-22-2006, 07:54 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 44,952
Posted By Spiker
ok, now will Graal#D be GK, just 3D or another...

ok, now will Graal#D be GK, just 3D or another different server? Will it be finished soon, because I notice Sam has been on it for quite some time now and he wont tell me anything, lol, told me he...
Forum: Graphic Design 11-22-2006, 07:48 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,771
Posted By Spiker
what is a pluffy and whats it for?

what is a pluffy and whats it for?
Forum: GK Bugs 11-17-2006, 03:08 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 930
Posted By Spiker
Maybe

Maybe
Forum: GK Bugs 11-17-2006, 02:49 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 930
Posted By Spiker
ok, is it fixed for good, or will it still happen...

ok, is it fixed for good, or will it still happen like the past times?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-17-2006, 02:49 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,078
Posted By Spiker
who me or Stephan, I am acually trying to...

who me or Stephan, I am acually trying to help...and flames i get
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-17-2006, 02:47 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,774
Posted By Spiker
A way to get GK's player count up

I know there have been many of these, but I will put my input in also, since like 5 other people have, here is a list of what I think needs to happen happen.

1. More Quests to do.
If you look at...
Forum: GK Bugs 11-17-2006, 01:42 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 930
Posted By Spiker
Still bugged....

Still bugged....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-17-2006, 01:39 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,078
Posted By Spiker
Yeah, sorry, but that was also off of...

Yeah, sorry, but that was also off of myth-simba's post. Please check your Sources before you post ;)
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-17-2006, 01:12 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,216
Posted By Spiker
There is no such thing as ruck sack of holding

There is no such thing as ruck sack of holding
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-17-2006, 12:42 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,216
Posted By Spiker
lol, no, if your wearing clothing, atleast have a...

lol, no, if your wearing clothing, atleast have a different panel for your belongings. So when you put them on, it would go into another panel like when you open a bag up, but not exactly like that....
Showing results 176 to 200 of 461

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.