Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SkooL
Forum: Dustari 03-14-2002, 07:18 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 584
Posted By SkooL
Who says I won't be?

Who says I won't be?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-13-2002, 07:33 AM
Replies: 149
Views: 8,960
Posted By SkooL
Kamuii: Haha! By clean, I meant, as in,...

Kamuii:

Haha! By clean, I meant, as in, drug/alcohol/cigarette free...

Some of the people I hang around are drug addicts, but I really don't care. They're good people and I don't care less as...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-13-2002, 07:26 AM
Replies: 149
Views: 8,960
Posted By SkooL
Kamuii: I don't drink, I don't smoke, I...

Kamuii:

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do or deal drugs...I'm extremely...how do you say...clean.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-12-2002, 12:46 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,522
Posted By SkooL
Kamuii: Harsh, considering not all of them...

Kamuii:

Harsh, considering not all of them are like that.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-12-2002, 11:19 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,522
Posted By SkooL
Kamuii: Actually, we do matter to you, other...

Kamuii:

Actually, we do matter to you, other you wouldn't have posted that or this thread. OOPS.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-12-2002, 10:59 AM
Replies: 149
Views: 8,960
Posted By SkooL
Kamuii: Well, I don't do drugs, I'm not a...

Kamuii:

Well, I don't do drugs, I'm not a criminal, I'm just a sadomasochistic freak who's somewhat into bondage and listens to excruciatingly sexy japanese rockstars. :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-12-2002, 10:31 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,522
Posted By SkooL
Kamuii: Hear, hear!

Kamuii:

Hear, hear!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-12-2002, 10:24 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,522
Posted By SkooL
Kamuii: OH NO. FAKE MONEY?

Kamuii:

OH NO. FAKE MONEY?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-10-2002, 10:21 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,518
Posted By SkooL
GUI is not a "Graal User Interface." Try...

GUI is not a "Graal User Interface." Try "Graphical User Interface."
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-09-2002, 07:06 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,452
Posted By SkooL
Maybe he meant garden hoe?

Maybe he meant garden hoe?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-08-2002, 01:31 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,891
Posted By SkooL
I will completely disreguard that statement, and...

I will completely disreguard that statement, and continue to believe that it doesn't. :):)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-08-2002, 01:27 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,891
Posted By SkooL
Porn at school is stupid. It's not like you can...

Porn at school is stupid. It's not like you can uh...do anything if you know what I mean.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-08-2002, 10:57 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,813
Posted By SkooL
"Mystical" is an adjective and should not be used...

"Mystical" is an adjective and should not be used alone.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-08-2002, 10:37 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,821
Posted By SkooL
If he wouldn't have mentioned "Sponge Bob," it...

If he wouldn't have mentioned "Sponge Bob," it would have been fine. It wasn't ripped from any copywritten image, or atleast I don't think, so you can call it a plain 'ole sponge head.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-08-2002, 10:27 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,748
Posted By SkooL
Hey, whoa, whoa. I believe Roy was pointing out...

Hey, whoa, whoa. I believe Roy was pointing out the mistake made by Pawn.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2002, 11:53 AM
Replies: 243
Views: 17,017
Posted By SkooL
Halberd. :cool:

Halberd. :cool:
Forum: Guild Life 03-06-2002, 08:08 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,618
Posted By SkooL


Forum: Guild Life 03-06-2002, 07:53 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,618
Posted By SkooL
Azurik. ;( ;( ;(

Azurik. ;( ;( ;(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-05-2002, 01:47 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,541
Posted By SkooL
Yeah, because that doesn't fit the acronym, right?

Yeah, because that doesn't fit the acronym, right?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-05-2002, 01:45 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,541
Posted By SkooL
Heads Up Displays?

Heads Up Displays?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-26-2002, 03:47 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,857
Posted By SkooL
The map is...well, not pleasent at what to look....

The map is...well, not pleasent at what to look. Try getting someone to make a new one before you begin developing it. ;I
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-25-2002, 10:03 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,731
Posted By SkooL
I put WalMrtFan1 in my buddylist just for kicks...

I put WalMrtFan1 in my buddylist just for kicks and giggles, and it created a new group "My Lover" with the screen name in it. Messed up up up.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-24-2002, 08:58 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,386
Posted By SkooL


Forum: Future Improvements 02-22-2002, 03:52 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 579
Posted By SkooL
You could just go to the level, and find the...

You could just go to the level, and find the chest to check ?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-22-2002, 01:06 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,805
Posted By SkooL
Re: Re: Bad Unixmad! NO SOUP FOR YOU!

You'd only see it if you have "Show all threads" selected in your user options.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.