Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 303
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CarnEvol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-06-2001, 06:09 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,420
Posted By CarnEvol
Bomy

I made this, Wasn't supposed to be a bomy but it turned out to look like a bomy. Tell me if I should change it around or whatever.
http://www.angelfire.com/games3/vance/DemonBomy.gif Yes I know...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-06-2001, 03:09 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 975
Posted By CarnEvol
Hat Help

I made a new hat, I converted it into 8bit PNG, but when I try it on Graalshop it doesn't show up. Anyone know the problem or can fix it?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-06-2001, 01:44 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,230
Posted By CarnEvol
Oh yes, I forgot Bomy Gang is a kingdom too.

Oh yes, I forgot Bomy Gang is a kingdom too.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-06-2001, 01:42 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,230
Posted By CarnEvol
Your welcome. :D :cool: :p ;)

Your welcome. :D :cool: :p ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-06-2001, 01:38 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,230
Posted By CarnEvol
Agreed, and since when was there a "baddies"...

Agreed, and since when was there a "baddies" kingdom. :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-06-2001, 01:36 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,230
Posted By CarnEvol
It's "duh". :)

It's "duh". :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-06-2001, 01:24 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 667
Posted By CarnEvol
New Nothar Card

Its in my profile. *Points down*
Made by me :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-05-2001, 09:44 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,001
Posted By CarnEvol
Damn who knew a visor was so jam packed with fun?...

Damn who knew a visor was so jam packed with fun? I need one.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2001, 02:40 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,199
Posted By CarnEvol
Are you drawing it all on flash? because im...

Are you drawing it all on flash? because im drawing sprite sheets for each char than putting them in as seperate Symbols, so it'll be like ganis.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2001, 02:01 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,199
Posted By CarnEvol
Preview, Added black things so no one steals :P ...

Preview, Added black things so no one steals :P
http://www.angelfire.com/games3/vance/Preview.gif
Main Character Maybe :\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2001, 01:48 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,199
Posted By CarnEvol
Graal Flash Cartoon

Im starting a Graal Flash Cartoon called "Chibi Graal"
because all the characters will be small and stuff :) I'll post a preview of a character soon, so keep checking. If you would like to help...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2001, 12:58 AM
Replies: 516
Views: 50,663
Posted By CarnEvol
KRAKKEN ABUSES RC!!! I was driving the boat...

KRAKKEN ABUSES RC!!!
I was driving the boat than he disconnected me so he could drive it! :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 10:32 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 907
Posted By CarnEvol
Farming is the way to go, be a dedicated farmer...

Farming is the way to go, be a dedicated farmer like me and you'll be semi-rich in no time. :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 10:26 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 603
Posted By CarnEvol
Captain USA wanted it up so meh :\

Captain USA wanted it up so meh :\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 10:24 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 603
Posted By CarnEvol
Captain USA Signature

IT was a long 3 hours but its done!
I hope you like it Captain
http://www.angelfire.com/games3/vance/CaptainUSASig.gif
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 06:59 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,587
Posted By CarnEvol
It's 115396935

It's 115396935
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 06:57 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,587
Posted By CarnEvol
LoL thats really cool, What happened to Pillow...

LoL thats really cool, What happened to Pillow Monster!?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 06:56 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,587
Posted By CarnEvol
ok "captin" Usa ;) you got yourself a...

ok "captin" Usa ;) you got yourself a deal
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 06:08 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,587
Posted By CarnEvol
I noticed. ::has mutated into same graphics guy...

I noticed.
::has mutated into same graphics guy with diffrent name::
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 06:05 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,587
Posted By CarnEvol
I DID leave than Valder made me come back :P

I DID leave than Valder made me come back :P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 05:51 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,587
Posted By CarnEvol
thats because he is floating in the air. oops you...

thats because he is floating in the air. oops you mean the head, n/m
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 05:48 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,587
Posted By CarnEvol
Merlin's Signature

The old one was better, but oh well :(
http://www.angelfire.com/games3/vance/MerlinSig.gif
Your name was Merlin so I made it Mage'ish
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 05:36 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,278
Posted By CarnEvol
Thanks, I like your avatar :)

Thanks, I like your avatar :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 05:26 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,278
Posted By CarnEvol
DAMN!! my comp crashed now I gotta start alllll...

DAMN!! my comp crashed now I gotta start alllll over!!! :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 04:59 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,278
Posted By CarnEvol
Well....here is what I do. I take a screenshot...

Well....here is what I do.
I take a screenshot of myself and edit him to make it look better.
Your houses are alright but need to be a tad more Graal'ish.
Add some zing zang and bang and BOOM! you...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 303

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.